Buddy2

Kamala Harris Vice President

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Did you read their reading of a 5 days convention after one day? Pure bitterness and resentment. They are clearly playing for Trump team. It will be remembered. I always hated the inability to make editions here, but these days I AM LOVIN'IT. 

7 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

That someone in this thread would encourage most of us to not bother voting is very telling.

Bernie Sanders: I'll even work with conservatives to defeat Donald Trump.

• Members

Heroic speech by Michelle Obama at the Demoratic National Convention last night. I just hope that undecided voters are not turned off by the virtual convention. The Democrats have a deep bench of stellar candidates.

I am looking forward to Kamala Harris' speech in accepting the vice presidential nomination. Black woman will be proud!

• Members
6 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

Heroic speech by Michelle Obama at the Demoratic National Convention last night. I just hope that undecided voters are not turned off by the virtual convention. The Democrats have a deep bench of stellar candidates.

I am looking forward to Kamala Harris' speech in accepting the vice presidential nomination. Black woman will be proud!

Rather than her speech, I am looking forward to see her debating Pence. It is going to be good.

• Members
4 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Did you read their reading of a 5 days convention after one day? Pure bitterness and resentment. They are clearly playing for Trump team. It will be remembered. I always hated the inability to make editions here, but these days I AM LOVIN'IT. 

A liberal use of that contemptuous term for a blacks posted from that account does not fool, no matter if referring to the cuisine at Cracker Barrel or quoting a previous president, the agenda is not too clever, and is not appreciated.  I wish it would stop, personally,  

Besides, one can find audio of Nixon saying worse.   

• Members

Trump accuses Michelle Obama of giving "a very divisive speech last night. She's over her head."

Distraction from the president and his piss poor response to coronavirus. He has replaced Doctor Birx and Doctor Fauci with a doctor who believes in herd immunity

• Members

Pro-government citizens in Belarus protesting foreign stories that their elections are not democratic inciting demonstrations for democracy. From China to Russia to the USA people are so indoctrinated by propaganda that they refuse to believe their system isn't democratic or is a sham and become irate. It's not just a US thing. The Democratic party nominee told you he would change nothing from Trump, Obama invented the child cages, deported twice as many as Trump could dream of, killed 100,000 more blacks than Trump and the Democratic party is just as owned by the same financial interests that own the Republican party, probably more so, but everyone everywhere wants desperately to believe they live in a democracy and aren't just peasants in an oligarchy. If Kamala executed some black men live on tv and Obama spoke in front of the 100,000 skulls of his black victims it would change almost no minds. Most people are going to always believe what they're indoctrinated to believe to make them feel they are in charge of their own lives.   

_113957718_062928792-1.jpg

• Members

and next up on the Democratic Telethon of pretend reformers: serial rapist of women who worked under him, best buddy of Harvey Weinstein, and 26-time visitor to Jeffery Epstein's Pedophile Island. The man who started the DLC making the Democratic party the real Party of Reagan and became super-rich selling uranium to Russia. Donald Trump's BFF:

of course the Clintons aren't the only close friends and gloating admirers of Harvey Weinstein:

Edited by tassojunior

• Members

Too bad they didn't let this one go live, it would have been the highlight of the day. And a lot more interesting than anything the fascist party #2 telethon had. Michigan may well decide the election again and if Kamala wins it they'll have the feisty gov to thank. (There is some thinking that she did this rehearsed and intentionally to get attention). She's good.

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
Just now, Latbear4blk said:

Awwwwwwe @tassojunior, so you like laughing at Kamala but you do not like when I laugh at you. 

Let's do this. I will apologize to you if you accept that you lied to us pretending that you read Chomsky.

You're comparing a public candidate for office with a poster on a blog in the politics forum. You know perfectly well there are certain rules for minimal respect to other commenters or else blogs like this degenerate into vicious personal attacks on each other.  

I  follow Chomsky mildly and I always agree with him on almost every issue I hear him on. I immediately listened to the video AdamSmith put up. But I never claimed to be a Chomsky "expert". I am also a Bernie voter but as I explained I don't care whether Sanders and Chomsky tell me to vote for someone or not when there's a matter of genocide involved (and the US is the genocide king of the world, especially the middle east now). Iran and Russia are both in the crosshairs and Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Libya still are being bombed.  Trump is a batshit crazy moron and bigot capitalist but for some reason he has not done the mass killing I have no doubt Hillary would have continued doing and he wasn't even in favor of invading Iraq when all these others were.  That was 1 million we killed. With war on Iran and Russia real possibilities from the warmongers controlling the country in both parties, I'm not about to support someone as if genocide is just another issue. Hitler built wonderful highways and hospitals. 

But whatever your identification with some candidate is, I expect common decency from other commenters to not degenerate into personal ad hominem attacks on each other. It's irritating but also boring intellectually.    

• Members
1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

You're comparing a public candidate for office with a poster on a blog in the politics forum. You know perfectly well there are certain rules for minimal respect to other commenters or else blogs like this degenerate into vicious personal attacks on each other.  

I  follow Chomsky mildly and I always agree with him on almost every issue I hear him on. I immediately listened to the video AdamSmith put up. But I never claimed to be a Chomsky "expert". I am also a Bernie voter but as I explained I don't care whether Sanders and Chomsky tell me to vote for someone or not when there's a matter of genocide involved (and the US is the genocide king of the world, especially the middle east now). Iran and Russia are both in the crosshairs and Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Libya still are being bombed.  Trump is a batshit crazy moron and bigot capitalist but for some reason he has not done the mass killing I have no doubt Hillary would have continued doing and he wasn't even in favor of invading Iraq when all these others were.  That was 1 million we killed. With war on Iran and Russia real possibilities from the warmongers controlling the country in both parties, I'm not about to support someone as if genocide is just another issue. Hitler built wonderful highways and hospitals. 

But whatever your identification with some candidate is, I expect common decency from other commenters to not degenerate into personal ad hominem attacks on each other. It's irritating but also boring intellectually.    

I accept your apology for pretending to actually know Chomsky's thinking and inaccurately (and perhaps dishonestly?) using him to back your political stand. 

And so I apologize for trolling you. I will do my best to resist the temptation in the future.

Now, I will keep working to get Biden and Harris elected, even when I do not like them.

• Members
10 hours ago, tassojunior said:

Jill Biden was perfect, as usual. She should have been the first woman president. And it was nice to have a speaker who's not an international war criminal for a change too. . 

Interesting that you lavishly cheer Jill Biden the wife of a presidential candidate whom you have harshly  criticized  for the last 18 months and longer