Riobard

The GoGo that gotgot away …

• Members

… for now. Timing can be a bitch.

Top of mind obsession for months based on pics and vids. Nobody a close second, though an earlier runner-up immediately responsive on social platform viz private interaction potential, but I hold out. 

A quick actually essentially prohibited slip behind stage with substantial cash tips for the stripper ensemble herded together, not snubbing any one in particular. No time for numbers exchange, just a thumbs up regarding reaching out on Instagram and he has seen me and along with visual has a brief interaction reference point. This all transpires in a flash.

Crickets, then a few weeks too late an acknowledgment and encouraging response regarding meet-up prospects, ie, seductive emojis … & ‘be sure to connect when return’ (I am hard typing this; no PDE-5 inhibition necessary.)  

Will I or won’t I pursue getting this over-idealization out of my system? A big grown man young enough to be a grandson, hell, biologically conceivably great grandson. It’s not the first time and is generally edifying not ending in tears or snowflake griping. Not born yesterday and plenty of possibly easier to access talent but, you know, that niggly small head with a persistent single-track mind of its own. That dance with the dancer. 

[Right, I didn’t say. Asking means not knowing better.]

• Members
On 2/8/2022 at 12:01 PM, Riobard said:

Timing can be a bitch.

Yes, but life is short. I say Go after Him. Regrets come later only if…

you don’t pursue the object of your lust…

or you analyse too much (price is excessive, contact flaky etc)

• Members
8 hours ago, msclelovr said:

Yes, but life is short. I say Go after Him. Regrets come later only if…

you don’t pursue the object of your lust…

or you analyse too much (price is excessive, contact flaky etc)

I will definitely try to work it in to an upcoming visit, do a bit of reaching out to assess how it would be set up. 

• Members

The one who got away will always be amazing, incredible, the best ever. Because he got away. Often in the last 10 minutes at the sauna, when one of us just has to go and can't stay for even a quicky. But then you see him again and reality doesn't necessarily live up to fantasy and longing. Once, as I was leaving Lagoa, a "just my type" was standing in a toilet stall and turned seductively at me. When I chanced to see him again a couple years later, alas, he wouldn't bottom. Then there was one gorgeous guy who turned out to be a complete dud in bed. After the experience, it struck me to search through my stash of dirty jpeg's and, lo and behold, there he was, one of my all-time internet faves. It didn't occur to me at the time that he was the same guy because reality was so different from the fantasy.