Redbean

Gay Massage Reopening

Following this one. It would be interesting to know just which massage places are currently open, I have watched some clips on youtube of walkthroughs at Patpong 1 and 2 but when they get to Bangkok massage it always seems to be closed. 

If we don't have someone on the ground sooner I will try to do a open/closed numbers check next week when I'm in Bangkok. Not 100% sure I'll be going to VCK but I'll at least do some reporting on Patpong 1&2 and surrounding sois.

VCK Cool Space twitter shows they are open, but unsure on what the boy situation is.

Anyone knows a place where there will be lean masseurs that are into chubs?

Because its always better when you're the masseur's type in my opinion😅

I used to know one pre-covid at the green massage but not sure if he's still there.

The green massage is still there, but I think it was closed in April. The shops across the road were open.

There were a couple of massage shops open along Surrawong Rd, some more open on Silom soi 6, and I think a shop or two open around Silom soi 4. Things are changing rapidly so I don't want to recount my troubles finding the type of guys I like, but take a walk in those areas in the late afternoon/evening.