fitboynyc

Bodybuilding Gyms in Bangkok

I'm planning a trip to Bangkok and want to work out at a good, reasonably-priced gym, not a fancy hotel gym.

I'll be staying in the Silom area and would prefer something that's in Silom (or walkable from Silom).  

But I'd also be willing to commute to a good gym (within reason, up to 30-45 minutes), especially a "real" bodybuilding gym, where there might be some big Tawan-type bodybuilders training (for some big muscle eye candy).

Also, has anyone had any luck in trying to "off" a big bodybuilder from one of the Bangkok gyms?  (probably a long shot, but I thought I'd ask anyway.)

Rather than "off" a bodybuilder why not cruise the gym toilets and possibly for free .

Gay gyms fitness first etc .

If your prepared to suck dick in sure you can get willing guys for free 

@fitboynyc

In Silom area, there is Sam Yan Gym in CP Tower that charges 500B for a daily pass. Cheaper you may try Urban Fit Silom by UHG, 350B per day. It's actually a gym inside the Quarter Silom hotel, to which hotel guests have free access. I did use that gym when I stayed in Quarter. It's a bit small but have enough equipment.

There is also Jetts 24 Hour Fitness near Chong Nonsi BTS, which charges the same as Sam Yan (500B/day). If you stay long (more than a week), purchasing a monthly membership should be much cheaper. Since Jetts 24h also have centers around Bangkok and Pattaya, you can have access to all of them with a single membership.

I'm not sure if those gyms are qualified as "body-building" gyms though.