Olddaddy

Gay Pride events 2023

I would like a list of Gay Pride/gay Mardi gras /festival events for 2023

I know Sydney Australia will start in January 2023 and have events for 3 months 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨

Are any of you guys coming to Sydney next year for the Gay Mardi gras?

14 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Anyone going to Taiwan for this ?

Having been to 7 previous Parades, I had hoped so much to be there. But the covid regulations were just not eased in time. So I am going for 16 days in November. Still plenty of gorgeous young Taiwanese to meet and of course my favourite hot springs to visit. So many totally naked young men parading around and enjoying themselves (although these are not saunas).

I agree that there are many attractive Taiwanese but I’m wholly addicted to the diversity of young men you find in Thailand from all over SE Asia. To me, every day here is a pride celebration of sorts. You can find it anywhere an everywhere from barstool in Silom to massage shop or beer garden further out. I’m in the thrall of these guys. The possibilities can present themselves anywhere. I do love the adventure of it all.

On 10/21/2022 at 12:08 PM, Olddaddy said:

I know Sydney Australia will start in January 2023 and have events for 3 months 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍👨

For your list, the Taipei Gay Pride Parade in 2023 is on Saturday 28 October with a full weekend of parties around it.

On 10/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, Olddaddy said:

It's supposed to be the world pride right? I have been to the last two in NYC and Copenhagen. Will go to Sydney for the last week of the pride (first week of March). 

I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Have been only once before To Sydney but I really enjoyed my time in there. Met so many Asian guys, especially Taiwanese.

I loved going to the 357 sauna, especially on their naked night and their foam party.