yp11

Jupiter show & Mr Boom

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

With age dementia must be hitting me because I noticed that from trip to trip I like Jupiter more and more. 

Visited last night, just before show bar was packed to standing room only. I was barely squeezed in, almost on lap of other  patron. From the look at audience I can tell Chinese wave is back. 

Jupiter is finally joining 21 century, in the show one could observe no less than 8nerect members attached to at least 6 different guys. Five were somewhat discreetly covered in mesh but other 3 ere in plain view. Now if I think again perhaps is not dementia but those dicks, starts with "d" anyways. 

But old sins still persist, music insanely loud, boys hidden other than their parade, show too long and disinterested look of most of boys parading. Shocking scene, Chinese lady sitting in 2nd row tried frantically tip one guy but he did not notice her hand with if I, m not mistaken 500 baht note. She sat down disgusted and did not try it again. 

As  always I tipped one of guys 100,he grabbed it but during second parade he did not even look at me, I was sitting right by walkway, not that he must have been confused. 

At end of day when singers took over, finally several bare chested guys stood right by the door. So I  opened door, in a  second realized how stupid move that is, closed, stepped back and invited some well muscled guy to sit down, gulp a drink at my expense and it took less than minute that our fate was sealed. Off fee and boy drink came to 950, don, t know what was 450 and what 500 (my drink was 500 when I entered) 

Paid with 1000 and did not receive change, it will be a while before I tip waiter there as I must recoup it. 

Before I asked guy, Mamasan announced tip for the boy of  3000 and from somebody who offs from there often I knew it,s too much by 500-1000. But  I had feeling it may work so gulped that. 

Off we went to UNESCO designated where my companion ordered most expensive dish on offer, some steak. I was after dinner already so had a tea and some tart, so you understand that 525 invoice was NOT for what I consumed. 

Then to Rose and things went very well . Word is coming to an end, my 2nd off from Jupiter in few months and guy performed very very to a degree that even with those greedy antics I, m thinking about repeat. 

Of course at good bye time he asked for taxi money only to be told "you already got plenty for taxi" but to his credit he took it with smile and even Lined me "thank you" from said taxi. For such tip expected but still.. 

So Jupiter I despised for so long finally hosts in my heart. 

I was curious to go there... but after the behaviors you describe (from boys and waiters) I completly lost motivation.

I still need to try Moonlight...

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

As  always I tipped one of guys 100,he grabbed it but during second parade he did not even look at me, I was sitting right by walkway, not that he must have been confused. 

This is why I stopped tipping bartenders in Splash in NYC years ago. Not even a thank you or acknowledgment of the tip and when I came for another drink, it's as though it was my 1st time ordering, they had no recollection of what I wanted.....same results when I tipped zero.

Not sure I'll ever grow to like Jupiter, most likely not since I have no plans on going inside on future trips.....3000 was Long time? 

10 hours ago, reader said:

I think he respects you more for not yielding. The Rose is a 10-minute walk from Jupiter. 😄

Quite possible because he contacted me for repeat twice already. 

10 minutes?  What about 4 and 20 seconds.?  By the way, it was already past 2 am so he went home by taxi on his own ecpense

10 hours ago, Ryanqqq said:

but really would have preferred BKK, as I still crave for warmer temperature.

I opened window at 7 this morning and indeed, it was quite chilly but daytime temperatures are very pleasant and at night I turn ac off unless there is heat generating somebody beside me in bed. 

9 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

I was curious to go there... but after the behaviors you describe (from boys and waiters) I completly lost motivation.

I still need to try Moonlight...

Don, t get discouraged by my lies and slanders. If I, m happy overall with Jupiter after generation of hate, it means, they improved beyond measure. 

You did not go to Moonlight? yet? That's outright sin

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Don, t get discouraged by my lies and slanders. If I, m happy overall with Jupiter after generation of hate, it means, they improved beyond measure. 

You did not go to Moonlight? yet? That's outright sin

Not yet to Moonlight. My friend wanted to see the show of Freshboys. Not really my style of boys (too young and to slim) but the show was really good. I may go back for the show as it was really entertaining. Lots of cocks displayed and fun.

But you are right, next time in Bangkok will be Moonlight time.