young11

Pattaya Massage shops review 2023

19 hours ago, Nasherich said:

As you head towards Terminal 21, about 150m before you reach it, you'll see a shop called Lanna massage on the right hand side. But there's another shop round the side of the next road down on the same side of the road. They might be related from memory but that's the one I and endlessdream went to

Thanks

15 hours ago, Nasherich said:

I'm writing this in the afterglow of a 90 minute oil massage at The Paradise Spa in Pattaya.

This place goes to number 1 in my rankings, a much needed boost after a couple of disappointing experiences over the last couple of days of which I will share in another post.

Not at all cheap, you get what you pay for imho. The facilities are top notch, the best I've encountered in Pattaya.. The rooms are clean with en suite shower (but not a toilet), mirror, stool etc and massage bed. Not the sort with the head hole which I prefer, but comfortable enough with the provided cushion and wide.

And the masseur was accomplished and delivered an excellent massage, therapeutic, sensual and erotic in turn keeping me on the edge for almost the entire time.

I would almost be afraid of returning again in case it didn't live up the today's experience!

Highly recommended

Which Paradise Spa?