steveluvscum

Bukkake

I'm quite sure that if you walked into Arena massage or as above (Natureboys) with a fist full of baht and explained to everyone just what you wanted that they would be very obliging

I'm very familiar with bukkake, as it is a Japanese word. They claim to have invented it.

It is a regular practice in Japan - in my younger days my friends and I would visit bukkake clubs in Shibuya. It was also common in the gay cinemas and I was always a willing participant, more often as a bukkake-er rather than a bukkake-ee. Catching the train smelling of cum was a problem.  Lol. I always took a spare shirt because their aim wasn't all that good. I'd put the cum -covered shirt in a plastic bag before I left the cinema. Oh, the memories! I've never thought about doing it in Thailand; maybe I'll keep that for my next trip.

It's great to see that it has spread around the world. I think Niceboys would be the perfect place for this, as long as you are prepared to pay each guy 300 baht. It's probably more like 500 in Natureboys. Also, I'm sure the guys in Super A would also oblige.

In all cases you can do it in the bar.