jeremy

Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!

On 6/24/2023 at 1:13 AM, vinapu said:

that's primary purpose they try to keep in touch, to have avenue if they need some cash. Not necessarily scamming you , those are mostly poor boys with constant requests from family to send money but if you not careful it may become tiring and draining quite fast. Nothing wrong with helping from time to time  if you feel like , you may actually feel better too for helping. 

but be prepared for upsets too like you send money to help with that doctor bill and few days later you will see post in  social media with pictures of your boy having good time in some shiny and expensive resort. I hate being cynical but it happens and did happen to me, fortunately not in cases when I actually sent anything.

But I haste to add, when boy says he likes you it not necessarily means he lies. It's the same like with us , we like some boys more than other  and it's usually because personality , not size of dick. So yes they may like YOU and your money, just don't allow being exploited.

There was only one guy I met that i didn't particularly and that was probably more because i sensed he didn't like me but got the job done anyway.  The others didn't feel like they were doing a job even though I paid and seemed like very nice guys, which was nice.  

6 hours ago, jeremy said:

There was only one guy I met that i didn't particularly and that was probably more because i sensed he didn't like me but got the job done anyway.  The others didn't feel like they were doing a job even though I paid and seemed like very nice guys, which was nice.  

Most of the masseurs I’ve met are very nice guys. When I recall their faces months or even years later it’s the times when they stopped being performers and we were able to share intimate moments. I think all of us, including our paid partners, have a basic need to be ourselves, even if briefly.