Pantherz

Short stay hotel near Patpong area

ask boy , he will know. Pavillion place right in Patpong 2 and Niagara hotel in Silom soi 9 as well as Suriwongse hotel beside Monnlight should have those . Again boy will know.

An alternative few people are using is to keep room in some cheap hotel ( Nantra  Silom, Wall Street Inn  or Pavillion indeed  )  just for that purpose. Adds to the bill but some may  find that worthwhile. 

I used to like the BBB inn ,anyone remember that place.

Unfortunately it went down hill towards 2018 and closed down in early 2019 I believe

I went there in late 2018 to be greeted by loud type gothic hard banging iron maiden music blaring with a disinterested receptionist I had to go look for.

I asked for a refund and got it from the booking company 

4 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I used to like the BBB inn ,anyone remember that place.

Unfortunately it went down hill towards 2018 and closed down in early 2019 I believe

I went there in late 2018 to be greeted by loud type gothic hard banging iron maiden music blaring with a disinterested receptionist I had to go look for.

I asked for a refund and got it from the booking company 

I first got to know Viet men at BBB Inn in 2014 just before the coup. I still talk to them occasionally now. I recall one of them, sat outside drinking beer I bought from next door, creating a line with a hook from rubbish nearby. In 45 seconds he had a rat caught on his hook swinging in the air. He let it go. Viet men know how to hunt.  

1 hour ago, zoomomancs said:

I never had sex with that guy so I don't know. I was besotted with his brother who I miss to this day. However I keep busy meeting men with 4 trips to Thailand each year. 

4 trips? Wow , good on you 👍

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

I liked the place and always stay there.

I stayed there a couple of times until I found bed bugs, and the old guy Belgium or whatever he was that ran Boys Bangkok and Dreamboys was a dick about it and didn't want to refund the nights I had already paid in advance....I checked out and went to Babylon I think.