Foolish

How to ask a boy to take a hiv test?

On 7/3/2023 at 5:33 AM, Foolish said:

It was not bb sex. I was fingering him and I absentmindedly wank off with the same hand. It had his rectal fluids on it.

You are being very very paranoid.  That activity is very very safe.

I asked a boy to get tested and he replied that the last test he had was two years ago and the needle hurt so he refused to get tested again. I explained to him the importance of getting regular checks and it is free for him to get tested by Swing although i was willing to pay for him at a clinic.

He still refused. Needless to say i am not seeing him anymore but it shows how careless some of the boys are with their own health and also with ours. 

Fear of needle is real though unfortunately. I wonder which test the boy used, coz the small prick on the finger for a rapid test wont be too bad as oppose to the full blood test.

31 minutes ago, aussie_ said:

I asked a boy to get tested and he replied that the last test he had was two years ago and the needle hurt so he refused to get tested again. I explained to him the importance of getting regular checks and it is free for him to get tested by Swing although i was willing to pay for him at a clinic.

He still refused. Needless to say i am not seeing him anymore but it shows how careless some of the boys are with their own health and also with ours.