MrBill

Pattraya & Karaoke

Hard to believe it's been 8 yrs since my last trip to LOS. Now, after overcoming some major health issues, I have a visit scheduled for end of July. My birthday will be spent in Pattaya & I will travel alone. l remember from previous visits that there used to be gay karaoke places in Pattaya. If memory serves me there was one in the Day-Night area. I haven't read a thing about karaoke in some time. Do they exist or did Covid wipe them out? I was thinking of finding a few locals and inviting them for music, drinks and maybe some fun. I fear that plan is just a pipe dream. Can anyone comment on the existence of Karaoke in Pattaya these days? Thanks in advance for any comments.

I have not been in Pattaya since before Covid, but i have been keeping an eye for reports of some karaoke places with male hosts.

A popular one at the moment (or earlier this year at least) is Friendly Club Karaoke.

It is on Soi Korpai (often spelled Khopai) located just south of the junction of junction of Soi Korpai and South Pattaya Road. If you do a search for "27 Khopai Rd Pattaya" on google maps it will bring you to the location.

Another one, closer to central Pattaya, is Jacky Karaoke. It is located in the last side street before Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road) meets Third Road (It is called "Pattaya Tai 18 Alley" on Google maps).

They are very active on Facebook at the moment. A search for "Jacky karaoke" on FB will bring them up.

They posted the below pic today. Probably one of the straightest looking line-up of guys I have seen in any place, presumably the market they aim for are bargirls just off duty.

However, i am sure they will be happy enough to drink with you at least, and some will be willing to go off with you also.

May be an image of 5 people

Edited by forrestreid
clarity

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

go for him, aren't you in LOS already ?

Yes I'm here ! 

But I haven't rushed out to meet boys , I have been getting massages