Keithambrose

New in Bangkok

On 7/20/2023 at 1:07 PM, Keithambrose said:

Tried out Tawan last night, a disappointment. Only 6 customers, and middle aged models. No show.

Wandered over to Screwboys, hoping for the old days. No customers, 6 boys, fully dressed, none attractive to me, so left.

Reports seem very variable. Others have reported more positively of Tawan and Screwboys. Of course, taste varies, but perhaps timing does too. Perhaps you went in too early, thus few or no customers?

• Members
On 7/20/2023 at 7:07 AM, Keithambrose said:

Just back to Bangkok, last visit January. Glad to see no tanks in streets, yet! Hoping to meet Vinapu in due course. Tried out Tawan last night, a disappointment. Only 6 customers, and middle aged models. No show.

Wandered over to Screwboys, hoping for the old days. No customers, 6 boys, fully dressed, none attractive to me, so left. Tried Freshboys, better,  good show, cocks on display, and ended up offing cute Lao waiter. Very satisfactory! Only wanted 2,000 for himself for short time. Plus bar fees. Gave tip, as he was good.

I was at Tawan June 2023. Much less bodybuilders than in the past. Maybe 2-3 real bodybuilders and looking totally uninterested in meeting anyone, just on their phones or talking in the back with other working guys. The place is now opposite the street in a much smaller room, because the owner of the building wanted to sell. Guys are asking around 3000-4000 THB, I could negotiate to 2500 with one. One other was like 3000 or nothing. I gave up because of the attitude and the guy prefered nothing as 2500.

There is a show at 10.30pm (there used to be 2 shows few years back) with some erected cocks on display and the traditional cum show at thte end. Most guys wear masks now. Show is longer and hotter on Fri and Sat.

One regular told me there are less bodybuilder because they now have more opportunities to work as personal trainers etc which was not the case before.

• Members
7 hours ago, swissmale said:

I was at Tawan June 2023. Much less bodybuilders than in the past. Maybe 2-3 real bodybuilders and looking totally uninterested in meeting anyone, just on their phones or talking in the back with other working guys. The place is now opposite the street in a much smaller room, because the owner of the building wanted to sell. Guys are asking around 3000-4000 THB, I could negotiate to 2500 with one. One other was like 3000 or nothing. I gave up because of the attitude and the guy prefered nothing as 2500.

There is a show at 10.30pm (there used to be 2 shows few years back) with some erected cocks on display and the traditional cum show at thte end. Most guys wear masks now. Show is longer and hotter on Fri and Sat.

One regular told me there are less bodybuilder because they now have more opportunities to work as personal trainers etc which was not the case before.

Then you should find out how to get hold of those trainers.