BlkSuperman

STEP YOUR PUZZY UP!

• Members

Step you puzzle up is a phrase coined by TS Madison. What it means is for everyone to take their life to the next level and stop settling for LESS THAN YOUR BEST!

Last month I was forced to SMPU, when went Into work and my boss called me to her office. My boss and I are very close. We're actually like sisters. Two silly bitches who work hard and get along very well.

When I walked into her office, her boss was in the office as well. I was baffled and a little scared. I told them both that I was uncomfortable and wanted to know if everything was OK.

They assured me that nothing was wrong and went on to explain that they wanted to give me a promotion. I was dumbfounded because I didnt apply for a promotion. Because they are the boss's, they knew that a position would soon become available and felt like I would be perfect for it. 

I didn't want to go and actually told them no and to offer it to someone else. I'm very popular in my current offices and my colleagues and I are like siblings. We are very close. My immediate boss actually laid Into to me and told me she was disappointed in my unwillingness to grow and she viewed it as a sign of weakness. 

I told her my trepidations about the new job and that I knew nothing about the position.  They explained that they had been watching me for months when they realized the position would be available. I told them I'm just scared to move and scared to fail. I told them that I've been doing my current job for more than 15 years and have become a pro at doing the job.

The went on to explain that the Job Included a $36 raise. I said, HOLD ON WHAT? They restated that the job includes a $36K raise. I asked them to let me think it over with my husband and will get back to them tomorrow. 

I called my husband when I got back to my office and he said, BITCH ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT? TAKE THE JOB, IDIOT! I sat in my office and created a budget that included the additional $36K. 

That much money would create a plethora of disposable money. The new job responsibilities aren't greater or more demanding than the responsibilities I have at the current job. 

Later that night my boss was texting and telling me to take the job because I was the perfect fit. My main concern was the fact that they were putting me in charge of a team and giving me a title as TEAM DIRECTOR.  I wondered why they didn't offer the position to any of the member of the current team and felt like that would cause friction between me and the other people on the team. 

My mom was like, THATS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. YOU DIDNT APPLY FOR THE JOB, IT WAS OFFERED TO YOU. FUKC THEM PPL.

I told my bosses that I would accept the position but needed a week off before I started because it was a lot to take in. I also explained to them that I needed 8 days off next May because I was going to sao paulo and the trip was already planned and paid for. In my mind I was hoping that they'd say, "WE CANT GIVE YOU A WEEK OFF AND YOU CANT TAKE A WEEK OFF IN MAY OF 2024" so I can tell them that I wouldn't be able to get the job. 

They agreed and allowed me to do both. I'm telling you all this because how you carry yourself holds a lot of weight when STEPPING YOU PUZZY UP IN LIFE. I was content doing my former job in my office for the next 25 years. I had no desire to move ahead or seek promotions because I was quite content with my job. 

I was the type of bitch who would bring donuts and coffee for the office staff, call ppl when they were out sick, send flowers to hospitals when ppl were there and also send birthday texts to people on their special day.

My boss told me that they needed someone like me to head up the department because I was pleasant to work with, fair and always saw the positive in negative situations. She also told me that my positive nature kept the morale up in the office when things seems dark and dreadful.

My husband doesn't know but i have already started spending money from my new salary. I actually bought our plane tickets for sao paulo pride in 2024 and were sitting in first class. HE doesn't know yet. I'm going to let him board the plane first then stop him after he makes the right turn to go sit in the coach area. 

I hope you all are well. Remember to be that beacon of positivity everyday in life. You never know who's watching.

Screenshot_20230812_135300_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_140231_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_140247_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_140256_Messages.jpg

Congratulations on your receiving a new position!!  Your "bosses" know who supports.  

Keep being one who thinks about others vs self.  In my reading what you posted, you reminded me of a friend of mine who received a promotion about a year ago.  And in your sending cards and other forms of positive communication and concern, that is he also.  

On 8/13/2023 at 4:48 AM, BlkSuperman said:

Step you puzzle up is a phrase coined by TS Madison. What it means is for everyone to take their life to the next level and stop settling for LESS THAN YOUR BEST!

Last month I was forced to SMPU, when went Into work and my boss called me to her office. My boss and I are very close. We're actually like sisters. Two silly bitches who work hard and get along very well.

When I walked into her office, her boss was in the office as well. I was baffled and a little scared. I told them both that I was uncomfortable and wanted to know if everything was OK.

They assured me that nothing was wrong and went on to explain that they wanted to give me a promotion. I was dumbfounded because I didnt apply for a promotion. Because they are the boss's, they knew that a position would soon become available and felt like I would be perfect for it. 

I didn't want to go and actually told them no and to offer it to someone else. I'm very popular in my current offices and my colleagues and I are like siblings. We are very close. My immediate boss actually laid Into to me and told me she was disappointed in my unwillingness to grow and she viewed it as a sign of weakness. 

I told her my trepidations about the new job and that I knew nothing about the position.  They explained that they had been watching me for months when they realized the position would be available. I told them I'm just scared to move and scared to fail. I told them that I've been doing my current job for more than 15 years and have become a pro at doing the job.

The went on to explain that the Job Included a $36 raise. I said, HOLD ON WHAT? They restated that the job includes a $36K raise. I asked them to let me think it over with my husband and will get back to them tomorrow. 

I called my husband when I got back to my office and he said, BITCH ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT? TAKE THE JOB, IDIOT! I sat in my office and created a budget that included the additional $36K. 

That much money would create a plethora of disposable money. The new job responsibilities aren't greater or more demanding than the responsibilities I have at the current job. 

Later that night my boss was texting and telling me to take the job because I was the perfect fit. My main concern was the fact that they were putting me in charge of a team and giving me a title as TEAM DIRECTOR.  I wondered why they didn't offer the position to any of the member of the current team and felt like that would cause friction between me and the other people on the team. 

My mom was like, THATS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. YOU DIDNT APPLY FOR THE JOB, IT WAS OFFERED TO YOU. FUKC THEM PPL.

I told my bosses that I would accept the position but needed a week off before I started because it was a lot to take in. I also explained to them that I needed 8 days off next May because I was going to sao paulo and the trip was already planned and paid for. In my mind I was hoping that they'd say, "WE CANT GIVE YOU A WEEK OFF AND YOU CANT TAKE A WEEK OFF IN MAY OF 2024" so I can tell them that I wouldn't be able to get the job. 

They agreed and allowed me to do both. I'm telling you all this because how you carry yourself holds a lot of weight when STEPPING YOU PUZZY UP IN LIFE. I was content doing my former job in my office for the next 25 years. I had no desire to move ahead or seek promotions because I was quite content with my job. 

I was the type of bitch who would bring donuts and coffee for the office staff, call ppl when they were out sick, send flowers to hospitals when ppl were there and also send birthday texts to people on their special day.

My boss told me that they needed someone like me to head up the department because I was pleasant to work with, fair and always saw the positive in negative situations. She also told me that my positive nature kept the morale up in the office when things seems dark and dreadful.

My husband doesn't know but i have already started spending money from my new salary. I actually bought our plane tickets for sao paulo pride in 2024 and were sitting in first class. HE doesn't know yet. I'm going to let him board the plane first then stop him after he makes the right turn to go sit in the coach area. 

I hope you all are well. Remember to be that beacon of positivity everyday in life. You never know who's watching.

Screenshot_20230812_135300_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_140231_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_140247_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_140256_Messages.jpg

Keep posting. I love following your adventures.