rehoboth19

Best nights for Rio saunas

On 9/14/2023 at 6:41 AM, Northass4Boys said:

Can  someone please help. i am planning  a weekend in Rio. ill be in SP so i want to do a quick jump to Rio. What is a good hotel close to the gay area?. This will be a quick visit, i want to check out those bathhouse, but i have not clue about hotels around there. 3 starts is fine for me.

Thanks,

There are hotels all over Copacabana and Ipanema, which is the tourist area...Ipanema is the gayer area but unless you are hot...thats not where you are going to get action....

You do not want to stay near the saunas...those are very local areas

117 or Pointe...you can take an uber to either of them...weekends are questionable since the boys tend to spend time with their families but Friday is usually reall good at 117

Google 3 star hotels in either area....

• Members
4 hours ago, Ale4co said:

Do they allow any kind of play in the bar area? 

Yes, I often see GPs sit and drink with clients, and let clients openly fondled GP's cocks.  I have done the same to GPs too, buy them drinks, fondle them and tip them accordingly, I usually tell them I want to see their erection before I decide if I want to hire them to cabins.  I am an exhibitionist myself, I sometimes leave the cabin door open on purpose while fucking with my GPs.

On 9/30/2023 at 10:28 PM, scott456 said:

Yes, I often see GPs sit and drink with clients, and let clients openly fondled GP's cocks.  I have done the same to GPs too, buy them drinks, fondle them and tip them accordingly, I usually tell them I want to see their erection before I decide if I want to hire them to cabins.  I am an exhibitionist myself, I sometimes leave the cabin door open on purpose while fucking with my GPs.

Disgusting.....