GoldMember

A too short trip report to SP

• Members
9 minutes ago, GoldMember said:

Booked a return ticket TLV->FCO->GRU with ITA business class since they gave a really good fare of 2500$.

This is their early bird fare.  I also booked an ITA business class from Paris CDG-FCO-GRU for $2600(return), for my upcoming December trip. The downside with ITA is you can not accrue miles to most other Skyteam airlines such as Delta or KLM/AF, even though ITA claim to be part of skyteam.  The real cheap(basic) business class from Paris(Orly airport) to GRU is AirEuropa via BCN for $2000, without lounge access and no mileage accrual. But service from AE has a nasty reputation. 

44 minutes ago, scott456 said:

My prayer is with you and your family. 

+1

Gold , good that you made immediate decision to return as day or two later it could be problematic if not outright impossible.

Hope all that bloodbath  will cease soon and your husband returns home safe.

Thank you for taking time to write report, if only to remind us that best time may turn to very bad one in split of second.

On 10/17/2023 at 3:15 PM, scott456 said:

The real cheap(basic) business class from Paris(Orly airport) to GRU is AirEuropa via BCN for $2000, without lounge access and no mileage accrual. But service from AE has a nasty reputation. 

I think you mean MAD with AirEuropa. Problem with that flight is that the return leg is at 2PM which is bad for a night's sleep. ITA in both directions starts at the evening which is a better option on my opinion.