HORNYTRAVeler

VISITING Dominican republic

Hello everyone,

I spent the last  couple of days reading this stories from you guys. Wow seems like you guys are having so much fun.  I really want to thank you for taking the time  share your stories and experiences. I especially  enjoyed  reading about the adventures of blukmansuperman(sorry if I got your name wrong) Anyways  guys I plan on coming to Santa Domingo  in March. I have spoken to Manny and he seems like a  cool  he told me to text him when I'm  3 weeks of from booking my trip which I understand  and I appreciate you guys for the hook up.  What I really wanted to know is do u guys prefer a hotel or airnb? I personally will be traveling alone  so I prefer to stay somewhere with a 24 hour security.  Please give me recommendations on where to stay. As always safe travels my fellow horney bitches. Love yall

P.S. little about me I'm 32 black  I'm social worker so My budget is bit limited FYI. Sorry about my grammar I'm typing this on my phone.  If any one wants to share  their dos and don'ts  please let me know  I'm trying to  get have as much sex as I can lol

HornyTraveler-

You seem to be mighty trusting.  This will be your first visit to this country and city.  Are you conversant in Spanish?  I would not stay in any place w/o some sort of security, especially if I don't know the landscape or much about the city where I am.  But, the decision is yours...

Perhaps you could post and ask the veterans what they'd do if they were in your shoes.     ...no security.  ...no auto.    language facility?  etc.

• Members
4 hours ago, Axiom2020 said:

HornyTraveler-

You seem to be mighty trusting.  This will be your first visit to this country and city.  Are you conversant in Spanish?  I would not stay in any place w/o some sort of security, especially if I don't know the landscape or much about the city where I am.  But, the decision is yours...

Perhaps you could post and ask the veterans what they'd do if they were in your shoes.     ...no security.  ...no auto.    language facility?  etc.

I completely agree. Try the Boutique Hotel Palacio. It's in the heart of zona colonial and they check the of the person. NOT sure If they keep the ID, but they for sure check for ID (identification, not the lube). LOL!

If someone doesn't have any identification,  they can't get in and its probably best that you steer clear of anyone without any identification.  A few years ago they had a friendly, amazing, chubby, dark skin Dominican who worked security at the hotel.

Manny can pick you up from the airport and take you out to clubs to meet guys. He also has some guys you might be interested in. The key is to be safe so having a place with some type of sector is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, my friend. Hope you have fun!

14 hours ago, Axiom2020 said:

HornyTraveler-

Hi,

Well I appreciate your Feed back.  First I want you to  know that I'm  as trusting  as you think . I actually wanted to know why you think I'm so trusting? @Axiom2020

Hi all, I don't know exactly where to post it, so I'm doing it here:

I would like to say thank you (especially @BlkSuperman for his great contributions) and I'm very happy to have found this forum. Everything that has been written here is so extremely helpful and helps newbies like me!!!

I will definitely visit the site often when I am in Santo Domingo and hope to be able to report similar great stories after my visit...😝😜🐽

• Members

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, another hypersexual tramp like me. Wel-CUM aboard the SLUT-TRAIN! ENJOY THE RIDE! LOL!

This group has a a lot of helpful info from some of the most well traveled gay-tramps on the planet.

It was very helpful to me and my journeys abroad. Please be sure to post your naughty stories and attach pics and videos when you can.

Thanks for the compliment. Be safe and well, NEWBIE!