BlkSuperman

If you call them, they will CUM!

• Members

Hey whores!!!!!

So we just got back from the dr a few days ago. If you don't like guys who sleep with other guys for money, please dont read this post. if youre hung up on punctuation and grammar, please leave this post. if you dont want to hear about me sucking and fukcing the plumber and seeking men for sex in the colonial zone, please leave this post. if you think are a whore like me who has an insatiable appetite for sex, ass, dick and cum then please continue to read because i have an exciting story to tell and you whores know i have receipts to attachhhhhhh. 

ok, so before we arrived in sdq we reached out to a few guys who we knew we were gonna fukc with. The barber wasnt high on my list of dicks to have this trip because hes kinda gotten lazy in bed, but its ok cause he could easily be replaced by someone who will suck and play with my nipples for hours. the barber knew i was coming and he kept texting but i was slow to respond to his text messages. you see i have my whatsapp setting on "DONT DISPLAY READ TEXTS" that means i can read the message but the sender cant see that i read the message or ever see when im on line or the last time ive been on line.

i swear these guys hang in the same sex circles because i told one guy that i was coming over and within minutes a lot of other guys that ive messed around with were texting me. there was even a few unknowns who just sent me pics from unsaved numbers in my phone. they like to send disappearing messages meaning you view the message once and then it disappears. whenever i see a disappearing message i never open it until i have my second phone so that i can take a snap or video of the content they send me. there was this strange number that kept video chatting me before i left. i was in my car driving to work one morning and its the same number from the dr. i dont like answering the calls because i dont speak the language and i feel like an idiot wasting time trying to decipher what the caller is saying.

after about the 3rd video call i grabbed my phone holder and tilted my phone up to the ceiling so that the person making the video call would see the ceiling of my truck and not me. i could see him and he was naked in his house. i couldnt believe my eyes. the guy had a chisled body and was handsome af. i asked to see his dick and he put his phone in that direction so i could and i knew i had to have his meat buried in me when i arrived. i told him when i would be there and set up a time to meet him. he texted and asked to be careful when i contact him because he has a wife and kids. ive never met this guy and couldnt tell you how he got my number, but there is a person who i still dont know who sends me numbers of well hung dominican guys.

i told you about this guy before. we call each other hermano and almost daily he sends me numbers and pictures of different guys. we arrived at 3 in the morning to the apartment. and checked in. it was storming very bad it was awful. the electricity went out but the fans kept the place cool and the backup generator kicked in. i had also been in contact with the plumber, who has a boyfriend, but will have sex for money and hes so tall white buffed and handsome. the roof was leaking in the bathroom. we called the maintenance/plumber. when he arrived, i knew he wanted to fukc around because he had a semi erection and he made sure i saw it while he was assessing the leak. so the maintenance guy is in the bathroom, im behind him as hes speaking and my husband is behind me.

within 20 seconds of him telling us about the leak, i reached for his shorts, pulled the front of them down and started to suck his dick. he pulled his shorts down so i could suck it all and i did just that. i felt the guy reach over my back and start to suck my husbands nipples. we played around for about 3 minutes in the bathroom then took it to the bed. everyone stripped down naked, i sucked him a little more then reached for the condom. he put the condom on and down i went sliding on his dick. the last time we had sex, he really didnt engage or put forth any effort. it was different this time. he moaned, flipped me over and began to pound me and suck my husband. after about 5 minutes of his savagely penetrating my hole he lets out this loud moan the pumps out this huge load. we all laughed and i asked why he had some much cum. he explained that he hadnt had sex in 4 days. we laugh, he wipes off, puts on his clothes and leaves.

my husband and i then call over the haitian. at this point im just ready to fukc all day non stop. i was like an energizer bunny. about an hour after the maintenance man leave the haitian arrives, takes a shower and go in the bathroom while hes drying off and begin to suck him. the entire time im sucking him, hes playing with my nipples and its really turning me on. we move over to the bed and he sucks and licks all over my body. he has me moaning and in deep pleasure. i reach for my poppers and the condom. he puts on the condom, i take a whiff and begin to put the top back on the bottle. he takes the bottle and get a whiff himself then slowly inserts his huge haitian dick in me. we fuck for about 15 minutes, i move back, grab a pillow to put it under me and ask him to fuck me while im on my back and i tell my husband to suck my nipples while the haitian is in me. at this point im about to lose my mind because my husband has my nipple in his mouth and his hand his playing with my other nipple. i take another whiff of the poppers and im all open for the haitian. after about 3 minutes i let out this loud moan and pop out a hugeeeeee load. the haitian is still pumping my ass but im ready to stop because i had my nutt and was done. he said to me, give me a few minutes im about to cum. i oblige and the entire time hes trying to cum im telling him to breed my hole, give me that haitian milk. within about 2 minutes he falls on tops of me and starts to beat my ass with his dick like a drum. he lets out a loud moan as hes cuming. after hes released every last drop, he lays on top of me for a few minutes breathing heavy. 

my husband and i leave to go grab a bite to eat. as were walking 2 dominicans talk to us. we were only interested in one because his body was fucking amazing. we chatted with him and told him that we were going to eat, but asked if he could come to the apartment in about 2 hours. he said yes. when we got to the restaurant, i texted the dude in the colonial zone and told him i would pay him 40 dollars for 1 hour of sex. he agreed and after we ate, we sent him the direction to the apartment. this guy was incredible. i will attach a video of him jerking off in the apartment after we had sex. what i loved about this guy was his body of course, but also when we fucked doggie style, i felt his nutts slapping me on the ass. om-goodness that drives me crazy. 

the barber had been texting and calling my phone for hours. i wasnt sure if i would see him because the sex between us had gotten kinda boring. i finally answered his text and he asked why hadnt i called him yet. i told him because i know that he fakes when he cums and that he never sucks my nipples anymore. he responded and said that he will definitely cum and play with my nipples a lot this time. my husband was shocked that i was about to get fucked again, but my hole was hungry and i needed to give it what it was craving. the barber came over and did exactly what he said he would do. he sucked my nipples passionately and when he got his dick hard, i realized why i was so smitten with this guy. his dick is like a monument and deserves to be licked, sucked and rode like a fucking horse. we fucked in 3 different positions. the last position was missionary because i guess he wanted me to see and feel his nutt all over my body because when he nutted, he pulled his dick out of me and plastered my body with the dominican nutt. he knew he had satisfied me because i laid there with a smile on my face while playing with his cum.

now before we left miami i scheduled a few guys to have a sex party for me. yessssssss, i have videos that i will be attaching. the sex parties consist of the guys wearing masks having sex with each other while my husband and i record and play with ourselves and the models when their engaged in sex. those were already scheduled and with the 3 sex parties scheduled me being with the haitian and the new married guy, i was satisfied with my selection of guys and the amount of times i would have sex. while at the airport in florida i get a text from someone i hadnt heard from in years. he sends me a disappearing video if this amazing guy with a huge dick and asked if i wanted to meet him. yessssssssss, whores i have videos. so after seeing the clip he showed me, i asked for the guys whatsapp. of course he lied and said that the guy didnt have whatsapp but if i wanted to have sex with him, he could bring him to me for a fee.

i boarded the plane and didnt text him a response, but he knew i would be in town and i didnt call him saturday. sunday afternoon i get another text from the guy asking if i wanted to meet this new hunk, but but 2 p.m. on sunday i had already been screwed by 3 guys. i told my husband that i wanted to meet the new guy because he looked very sexy and his dick looked huge. omg. wait til you see the video of this guy. hes 24 years old. he has a 29 waist, bubble ass and his dick is long thick and amazing. when they came over, the first thing i did was send the bottom to the shower to clean himself and i sat in the living room with the new guy. i immediately asked for his phone number and he gave it to me. i asked was his dick big and he said its very big.

after they all showered we went into the room and disrobed. at first his dick didnt look big at all but when the bottom started to suck his dick, it grew and grew and grew. yessssssssss, you will see it in the video. we fucked for about an hour and it was amazing. i told my husband that i didnt want to see anyone else besides this guy for the entire trip and he was the only guy i hired for the next 4 days 2 times a day. the guy is amazing. so the barber and the haitian kept texting and calling and i came up with an excuse that i had been feeling ill and couldnt have sex when in actuality this new young stud was pounding my hole non-stop. 

i told you i had receipts, didnt i? stay tuned, i will attach videos in a few minutes. 

• Members

Heading to SDQ in early January and need advice about arriving and departing from the airport. What's changed, other than no Covid test required before coming back to the USA? Planning ten day visit mostly throating cocks in the colonial zone, with a few days at the beach in Las Terrenas. Will hire guys from Manny's stable of studs, maybe a pickup from Marlowe's, or a hookup from Grindr. As always, just sitting in a cafe on el Conde and hanging out at night in Parque Duarte, watching the boys pleases me queer eye.

• Members

Have fun and post videos of you swallowing those big dicks. Get the security guards number who sits in front of marlowes. Tell him to hook you up with some big dick guys. He's knows a few. I wanna see you post more videos of your suckinl skills.  I miss those videos, whore! Lol! Have fun. Be safe!