unicorn

How much more senseless can murder get?

I wonder why people are more angry nowadays?

I mean not only in America but I'm noticing it in Australia too and even in Thailand when I went

A few months ago in Pattaya at that zebra crossing outside Tukcom a car sped up to try to cut me off as I was walking ,hotted up small car with mag  wheels ,looking at its driver as he blasted his horn it was a 50ish baldy headed farang .

He actually sped up foot to the pedal as he saw me behind to cross , 

People seem angry ,maybe it's just my assumption 

All murder is senseless! If only those who commit it took time to think about their possible action beforehand perhaps there might be less. Unless suicide is the eventual outcome, a lifetime in prison is almost certain to follow.

In Thailand on Saturday there was one that on the face of it seems totally senselss and barbaric. At his wedding party in Korat a bridegroom went on a rampage using a gun to kill his bride, her mother, her younger sister and a wedding guest. Yet another guest is in serious condition. The groom then shot himself and died.

It seems the groom had serous mental problems. He had been a former marine soldier based at Sattahip. He had become disabled after being run over by a train (how on earth does that happen, I wonder?) and lost a leg. Yet he had become a valued member of the Thai team of disabled athletes and won a silver medal in swimming at the 2022 Asian Games in Indonesia.

Some webstes suggest that inaddition to his disabilities, although he had lived with his future bride for three years he had become concerned at their age difference. He was 29 and his bride was 44.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2692584

On 11/28/2023 at 4:02 PM, reader said:

Came across a video on CNN this morning that showed the building where a group of Thai hostages, working a dairy farm near Gaza, were taken by Hamas and slaughtered. Murder in all its forms seems epidemic across the globe at this moment in time.

Wernt they released??

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Wernt they released??

From CNN

image.jpeg.630e5699cefba6145964e6168bb93346.jpeg

Twenty-three Thai and Nepali workers were killed in the dormitory and safe room where they lived in the Hamas attack.

On the morning of October 7, Hamas fighters streamed into the quiet lanes of kibbutz Alumim, setting off on a rampage of killing and destruction. But most of their victims in the community weren’t Israeli, or even Jewish, they were Thai and Nepali farm workers, sleeping in a dormitory right in the militants’ path.

Some of the men limped, others were pushed. Flanked by gunmen, the men were marched to their deaths.

Security staff watched helplessly on CCTV from just a few hundred meters away as the 23 men were massacred.