Moses

94 journalists killed in 2023, says IFJ, 68 of them were killed in Gaza.

• Members
4 hours ago, Moses said:

Meanwhile three Israeli hostages who managed to escape Hamas captivity were shot dead by troops.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/initial-idf-probe-hostages-were-shirtless-waving-white-flag-when-soldiers-opened-fire/

Which explains your main problem as a debater.   You have no credibility.  You are a hypocrite. 

Much like the butcher and sadist you defend.  Vlad recently said it would be nice to have a US President who is more into "dialogue."  I laughed.  Biden is getting lots of shit for wanting "dialogue" with Israel about how NOT to blow the shit out of as many Palestinian women and children as possible as they go after Hamas terrorists who rape women and burn children alive.  Putin, a true sadist and butcher, does not have this problem.  In Ukraine, there is endless rape and murder of women and children.  Vlad has no problem with it.  Rape and kill.  Rape and kill.  Rape and kill.

Attacks on civilians in the Russian invasion of Ukraine

As of the beginning of July 2023, the attacks had resulted in the documented deaths of between 9,300[9] and 16,500 civilians.[10] On 22 April 2022, the UN reported that 92.3% of civilian deaths were attributable to the Russian armed forces.[11]

There is no end to the sadism and butchery.

Bombing a school where hundreds of women and children were sheltering.

Bombing a children's hospital and maternity ward.

Ugh!  Vlad is a butcher and a sadist.

And you are a hypocrite for being perfectly fine with Vlad's mass murder, sadism, and butchering.  Even as you hold other nations to a higher standard.

Or, to flip that around, at least you are being honest about how Murderous Vlad has no standards and no decency.  And his people can't or won't hold him accountable. 

I mean, I get it.  Russians don't want Vlad to turn them into fertilizer for Ukrainian cows to shit on.

8 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

You have no credibility.  You are a hypocrite.

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/40396-the-palestinian-olympic-committee-reported-the-death-of-47-athletes-in-the-gaza-strip/?do=findComment&comment=369508

in threads discussing the USA or Gaza, for lack of an opportunity to refute the facts from my posts, they immediately turn the conversation to Russia just because I am from Russia, as if this will change something in the facts about the USA and the West

Because they remind me that I am from Russia, Biden will not become smarter and younger, 47 Palestinian Olympians and 68 journalists will not come to life, the number of children killed by Israeli soldiers in Gaza will remain 10 times greater than the number of children who died in Ukraine, and the country, ranking first in the world in military spending, in the number of prisoners per 100,000 population, in the number of military conflicts that it initiated in the 21st century and in the number of foreign citizens killed by its army will not become more democratic in my eyes.

Perhaps, having reproached me for being from Russia, the citizens of Israel, the country that organized the largest concentration camp in the history of human civilization, are starting to feel a little better, let's leave this as an assumption. But I am sure that this is a low-grade approach to personalities.

• Members
3 hours ago, Moses said:

Because they remind me that I am from Russia, Biden will not become smarter and younger, 47 Palestinian Olympians and 68 journalists will not come to life, the number of children killed by Israeli soldiers in Gaza will remain 10 times greater than the number of children who died in Ukraine, and the country, ranking first in the world in military spending, in the number of prisoners per 100,000 population, in the number of military conflicts that it initiated in the 21st century and in the number of foreign citizens killed by its army will not become more democratic in my eyes.

What butcher Putin and butcher Netanyahu are doing is equally sadistic and horrific.   It makes no sense to say Bibi is 63.7 % sadistic, and Vlad is 71.1 % sadistic.  They are both sadistic butchers.  The world would be a better place if they both died yesterday.  

The children of Gaza

Gaza%20Indycomp%20US%20copy.jpg?quality=

Russian soldiers deliberately kill Ukrainian kids, new film says

Terror against civilians is part of Russian military strategy, experts say.

There is one difference between Israel and Russia, and Bibi and Vlad.  What is happening right now in Gaza is a direct result of Hamas, an organization of butchers and sadists, attacking Israel.  What is happening in Ukraine right now is a direct result of Vlad, a butcher and sadist, attacking Ukraine.  That does not rationalize the IDF killing thousands of Palestinian children.  But what is Vlad's excuse?  Other than that he is a butcher and sadist?

Of course you want to believe that all sadistic Vlad wants is dialogue, and all US Presidents want is war.  That just confirms, once again, that you are a hypocrite who unquestionably backs a butcher and sadist who turns Ukrainians, and hundreds of thousands of Russians, into fertilizer.  Because he is a butcher who doesn't give a shit.

If you want to talk about US hypocrisy, that's fine.  I see my country as 1 for 4 on being hypocrites relating to major conflicts.  I'm counting Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine, and Israel.   The 1 for 4 is Iraq, where we did establish a well deserved reputation as hypocrites.  Of course in the latter two conflicts the US in not directly engaged.  But we have clearly taken sides, which is why so many Palestinians are pissed at Biden.

In Afghanistan, the US was attacked.  Just like Israel was.  So we did NOT initiate that conflict, or most other ones.

You always want to have it both ways.  Because you stand for nothing, and have no standards.  On the one hand, you patted the USSR on the back for getting out of Afghanistan after 2 years, whereas the US stayed for 20.  On the other hand, you want to push the idea that the US always quickly cuts and runs.  Which one is it?

I give Biden credit.  He tried hard to convince Obama to cut and run from Afghanistan in 2009, and just focus on counterterrorism.  Had Obama NOT done the surge the US military wanted, most of the US soldiers and Afghan civilian casualties could have been prevented.  Once Biden was POTUS, after 20 years of stalemate and corruption, he cut and ran.  I think it was about time.  But, again, we did not start that war.  And we did not wantonly slaughter women and children.  The small number of US soldiers that did kill civilians just because they could were punished.

With Ukraine and Israel, we did not start the conflict.  Your murderous butcher started the Ukraine conflict.  Hamas started the conflict in Gaza now by butchering over 1000 innocent Jews.  Don't blame any of that on the US, you hypocrite.  Blame that on your very own sadistic butcher.

The 1 in 4 where America fucked up horrifically is Iraq.  At least I can say I was rabidly against it, as were a significant minority of Americans.  One way that W. and Cheney were like Vlad is all the lies, lies, lies to defend an indefensible war.  So that is on the US.  No doubt about it.

This is a theory rather than a fact, but I see a direct line from W. to Trump.  W. was a cowboy who got the US into a war we could not win and never should have started.  Fast forward 20 years and we have Trump, essentially arguing that Ukraine, and democracy, are not worth fighting for.  It is an understandable but wrong reaction that is very scary.  The verdict is out on how that goes.  But I'm sure your butcher and sadist would love to see Trump, The Sequel.  Trump, like Vlad, stands for nothing but power.  Which is why they admire each other, and their capacity for lies and cruelty.

Here's why you, Vlad, and Russia are fucked, @Moses .  Afghanistan was a war the US fought after being attacked.  In Iraq we started it.  In both cases, it did not go well for either side.  And, as you acknowledged, the US is the greatest military power in the world.  So how does this suggest Vlad and Russia will do in an endless war in Ukraine?  How will Russia and Vlad escape the fate of the US and W.?   It will be far worse for Russia than the US, I think.  Russia is a weaker military power, with an economy the size of one US state.  California alone, and its growth and innovation, leaves your butcher  in the dust.

I think you are in denial about lots of things.  Especially about how badly this will end for Russia.  Just follow your own logic.  The Ukrainians hate Russians now.  They want Putin to burn in hell.   They will do everything they can to fight back forever.  And I hope Biden wins, and we will be backing Ukraine for as long as it takes.

You lose, hypocrite.  You lose.  Sorry.

Israeli forces killed two women who were taking shelter at a church in the Gaza Strip on Saturday afternoon, Catholic authorities said.

A sniper from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) shot the women at the Holy Family Parish in Gaza, where the majority of Christian families in Gaza have taken refuge during the war, according to the patriarchate’s statement.

“Nahida and her daughter Samar were shot and killed as they walked to the Sister’s Convent,” the patriarchate said, referring to a building in the parish complex. “One was killed as she tried to carry the other to safety. Seven more people were shot and wounded as they tried to protect others inside the church compound. No warning was given, no notification was provided. They were shot in cold blood inside the premises of the Parish, where there are no belligerents.”

“I am wondering if the accusations will be ‘these were Catholic branch of Hamas!,’” he told The Post by WhatsApp message. “Not only the families, there are 50 kids with physical and mental disabilities that sisters are nursing.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/16/women-killed-at-holy-family-parish-gaza-israel/

9 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Russian soldiers deliberately kill Ukrainian kids, new film says

Film? Next time you may bring here tales as well.

Whatever "film" says, Israeli soldiers in 2 month killed in Gaza 10 times more kids than died in Ukraine in 2 years.

• Members
5 hours ago, Moses said:

Film? Next time you may bring here tales as well.

May I make a suggestion?  If we are being honest.

Remain the thread to say this:  "I'm a hypocrite who loves my Russian butcher and hates Israeli butchers."

The issue with you, in each and every post, is that you defend how Putin butchers women and children, and attack Israel for doing the same.  I think Putin and Netanyahu are both butchers.  You want to defend one butcher - your own - and condemn another.  That is the definition of "hypocrite."

Putin is a butcher and sadist.  It's all over the news.

UN adds Russia to list of shame for killing children in Ukraine

Russian soldiers accused of killing family of nine in Ukraine

Deliberate murders of Ukrainian children by Russian soldiers reveal culture of impunity

We killed Ukrainian children, ex-Wagner soldiers say in apparent confession

“I killed children with [my own] hands,” Azmat Uldarov said in the video 

UN puts Russian forces on blacklist for killing children in Ukraine

Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said in the report to the Security Council that he is “appalled” by the high number of “grave violations” against children in Ukraine in 2022, “shocked” at the number of attacks on schools and hospitals, “concerned” by the detention of children, and “troubled” that some Ukrainian children have been transferred to Russia.

Are you actually proud that your country is run by a butcher and sadist who has brought global shame on Russia?  

You seem to be saying that it doesn't matter that Hamas attacked Israel and slaughtered over 1,000 innocent people. All that matters to you is that the IDF slaughters Palestinian children.

You seem to be saying that it doesn't matter that Putin attacked Ukraine and is intentionally killing innocent women and children.  Not to mention hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers.  And hundreds of thousands of dead Russians - thanks to your leader, who attacked a country unprovoked.

Your abhorrence of subhuman behavior, cruelty, butchering, sadism, and evil is very selective, @Moses.

This will end very badly for Russia.  You don't want to admit it.  But your country is now the weak economy that sanctions butchering, kills women and children, and tries to stamp out countries that want democracy and freedom.  Its not going to end well for you.

IMF lowers Russia 2024 GDP growth forecast to 1.1%

Moscow plans to allocate almost a third of increased budget spending next year to defence as it diverts more resources towards its invasion of Ukraine.

High military spending may help Russia in the short-term, but the economy's long-term prospects are bleak, economists have said, especially as areas like schools and healthcare face effective spending freezes in the years ahead.

The reason this will end badly for Russia is not the United  States, or the West.  Yes, the US and the West will do everything it can to weaken your butcher and sadist.  We have already.  The real reason you are fucked is China.  Xi Whiz is playing your butcher, just like your butcher played his chef and butcher in Ukraine.

You can't see the pattern, can you?  It always ends badly for butchers.  Xi Whiz will play your sadist Putin, maybe for years depending on how this goes.  But the fundamental interest of both the US and China is peace and stability and global order.  When your sadist and butcher messes that up enough, Xi Whiz or whoever is running China will turn on him.  Did you notice how Biden and Xi were walking hand in hand in California, with Putin nowhere in sight?  Putin may prosper by butchering and chaos.  But China and the US and the rest of the world don't.

Like the US in Iraq, Russia is fighting a war it can't win and will lose.  What we don't know is how long it will take, how fucked the Russian economy will be when its over, and how many innocent women and children Putin will butcher in the meantime.

Dear, than bigger letters you use, then more you demonstrate your hysteria. It is inadequate behavior, you know?

Meanwhile, despite all your gigantic letters you can't deny simple fact: Israeli soldiers killed 10 times more kids in Gaza in 2 months than Ukrainian kids died in Ukraine from bullets from both sides of Ukrainian conflict in 2 years.