TotallyOz

Best Brazilian Lads Twitter

• Members

The ones I follow have an “X” symbol and the content sure reflects that rating grade.

I especially like the ones where my historical in-person choreography with them generally replicates that of the majority of their clip scenes. Although much more external prophylaxis.

First find rhyheim shabazz's twitter, he collaborates with so many hot brail guys. It will open a new world of hot brazil OF stars for you

Personally I think onlyfans is destroying sauna. Onlyfans has a much bigger impact to sauna compared to online hookup websites 

The actors collaborate with rhyheim are the model types you will not find anymore in sauna 

• Members

What does following these guys on social media get you? If I wanted just videos, there are already lots of options, none of which (including social media) is the same as an in-person. Do these guys arrange hookups through their social media and would you trust it? One very famous ex-belami started quoting prices to me. Then that account got cycled out. Made me wonder. 

25 minutes ago, davet said:

What does following these guys on social media get you? If I wanted just videos, there are already lots of options, none of which (including social media) is the same as an in-person. Do these guys arrange hookups through their social media and would you trust it? One very famous ex-belami started quoting prices to me. Then that account got cycled out. Made me wonder. 

I doubt they need to hook up with clients given they are social media influencer now 

the era of social media 

3 hours ago, babybear2 said:

I doubt they need to hook up with clients given they are social media influencer now 

the era of social media 

Not all make the same, from my understanding a small % make enough to live any type of lifestyle, many make enough to pay the rent and others can buy groceries 🧐