EmmetK

It is Official: Biden Has dementia

• Members
9 minutes ago, Moses said:

Such personal attacks are usually characteristic of poorly educated people who do not know how to conduct reasoned discussions.

In addition to all his love and kindnesses to Ukrainian women and children, Genocide Man is a master at reasoned discussions.  It is no doubt why the world loves Genocide Man.  And trusts him to do what is right and good.

For himself, and his kleptocratic and genocidal buddies, I mean.

Russia’s Nuclear Weapons Are Now in Belarusputin-lukashenko-russia-belarus-meeting-

The whole world is in awe of Genocide Man.  And looks up to him as a role model.  Of genocide.

Putin warns the West: Russia is ready for nuclear war

That's what everyone says about Genocide Man.  He is reasonable, and kind.  It is why people who live in Moscow love him and adore him.  Well, it's really the inflation and soaring interest rates and bankruptcies and skyrocketing prices they love.  His reasonable and kind demeanor is just a bonus.

illustration-huge-nuclear-bomb-explosion

Oh, stop it. Your propaganda is stupid.

However, I understand you, because in essence my statement you has nothing to answer - the United States actually burned in nuclear fire, according to various estimates, from 150 to 350 thousand civilians in cities in which, in principle, there were no military targets. The United States really hasn’t apologized in 80 years.

Do you know what US Air Force General Curtis LeMay said about his firebombing of Japanese cities? "If we had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal."

19 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Russia’s Nuclear Weapons Are Now in Belarus

Are you wringing your hands again in false suffering and indignation?

18711.jpeg

US nuclear weapons are located:

• in Belgium
  • in Germany
  • in Turkey 
  • in the Netherlands
  • at two bases in Italy

Why doesn't Russia disperse its weapons?

Russia, by placing weapons in Belarus, is simply warning. And the conditions allow for placement in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran.

I think you will especially like the first two points. And this will simply be a symmetrical response: the United States placed bombs closer to Russia, Russia placed bombs closer to the United States.

So here is only Soviet  “administrative deportation”. No court decision but purely communist party/secret service lists of names they chose.
This was not comfy travel to the next city, but usually to some remote cold place in Russia or Kazakhstan with no housing and slave work. Unfit usually died from hunger, cold or sickness (elderly, children). Families were deported together, children included.

The number of people that were subject to administrative repression (mainly in the form of deportation)

Deportation campaign — Year — Number (of victims)

Deportation of Cossacks from Priterechye — 1920 — 45,000
“Cleaning-up” of the western borders: Finns and Poles — 1930 — 18,000
Exile of the kulaks — 1930 — 752,000
Exile of the kulaks — 1931 — 1,275,000
Exile of the kulaks ** — 1932 — 45,000
**Exile of the kulaks
 — 1933 — 268,000
Exile of the kulaks — 1935 — 23,000
Exile of the kulaks — 1936 — 5,300
“Cleaning up” of the western borders (Poles, Germans) — 1935–1936 — 128,000
“Cleaning-up” of the southern borders: Kurds — 1937 — 4,000
“Cleaning-up” of the eastern borders: total deportations of Koreans and others — 1937 — 181,000
“Cleaning-up” of the southern borders: Jews and Iranians— 1938 — 6,000
Sovietization and “cleaning-up” of the new western borders: former Polish and other foreign citizens — 1940 — 276,000
Sovietization and “cleaning-up” of the north-western and south-western borders: Western Ukraine, Western Belarus— 1941 — 51,000
Sovietization and “cleaning-up” of the north-western and south-western borders: the Baltic states — 1941 — 45,000
Sovietization and “cleaning-up” of the north-western and south-western borders: Moldova — 1941 — 30,000
Preventative deportation of Soviet Germans and Finns — 1941 — 927,000
Preventative deportation of Soviet Germans and Finns — 1942 — 9,000
Deportation of Greeks, Romanians and others from Crimea and from the North Caucasus — 1942 — 5,000
Deportation of the Karachays — Aug 1943–spring 1944 — 75,000
Deportation of the Kalmyks — Dec1943–Jun 1944 — 97,000
Deportation of the Chechens and Ingush — 1944 — 484,000
Deportation of the Balkars — 1944 — 42,000
Deportation of the members of the OUN and family members of active members of the OUN — 1944–1947 — 115,000
Deportation of the Crimean Tartars from Crimea to Uzbekistan — 1944 — 182,000
Deportation of the peoples of Crimea (Greeks, Bolgars, Armenians and others) from Crimea to Uzbekistan — 1944 — 42,000
“Punished confessions”: deportation of “true orthodox Christians” (July 1944) — 1944 — 1,000
Total deportation of Meskhetian Turks as well as Kurds, Hamshenis, the Lazi and others from southern Georgia (November 1944) — 1944 — 93,000
Deportation of the members of “punished peoples” — 1945 — 10,000
Deportation of the “interned-mobilised” from East Germany, Romania, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria and Czechoslovakia — 1944–1947 — 277,000
Deportation of the “kulaks” from Lithuania to Krasnoyarsk Krai, Irkutsk Oblast and Buryat-Mongolia — 1948 — 49,000
Deportation of “social parasites – exiles” — 1948 — 53,000
Deportation of members of resistance and their family members (“bandits and their kulak accomplices”) from Latvia — 1949 — 42,000
Deportation of members of resistance and their family members (“bandits and their kulak accomplices”) from Estonia — 1949 — 20,000
Deportation of members of resistance and their family members (“bandits and their kulak accomplices”) from Lithuania — 1949 — 32,000
Deportation of Greek nationals and former Greek nationals from the Black Sea coast of Russia and Ukraine as well as from Georgia and Azerbaijan — 1949 — 58,000
Deportation “bandits and their kulak accomplices” from Moldova — 1949 — 36,000
Deportation of the kulaks and those accused of banditism and their family members from Pytalovsky, Pechorsky and Kachanovsky District of the Pskov Oblast to Khabarovsk Krai — 1950 — 1,400
Deportation of former Basmachi movement members from Tajikistan — 1950 — 3,000
Deportation of members of Anders’ Army and their family members from Lithuania — 1951 — 4,500
Deportation of Jehovah’s Witnesses from Moldova – operation “Sever” (North) — 1951 — 3,000
Deportation of the “kulaks” from Baltic states, Moldova, Western Ukraine and Western Belarus — 1951 — 35,000
Deportation of the “kulaks” from Western Belarus — 1952 — 6,000

Total — 5,854,200. 

This is just a fragment of total terror.

7 minutes ago, Tomtravel said:

So here is only Soviet  “administrative deportation”. No court decision but purely communist party/secret service lists of names they chose.
This was not comfy travel to the next city, but usually to some remote cold place in Russia or Kazakhstan with no housing and slave work. Unfit usually died from hunger, cold or sickness (elderly, children). Families were deported together, children included.

USSR isn't Russia, dear. You are writing about another country with another political system and territory.

Ask commy about it.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Moses said:

I think you will especially like the first two points. And this will simply be a symmetrical response: the United States placed bombs closer to Russia, Russia placed bombs closer to the United States.

I agree with you on that.  The whole idea of mutually assured destruction is ............ well .............. mutually assured destruction.

That's not my point.  Putin is talking and acting like a madman.  It's just a fact.  Where is Biden saying, "I'm ready for nuclear war.  Unless Putin leaves Ukraine now the US is ready for nuclear war."  He's not saying that.  

No one can verify this.  But there is a lot of reporting that Putin was seriously considering the use of tactical nuclear weapons when Genocide Man and his Genocide Army were getting their asses kicked.  So the US worked on both China and India to tell Genocide Man that was unacceptable.

Xi Jinping warned Vladimir Putin against nuclear attack in Ukraine

Xi Jinping personally warned Vladimir Putin against using nuclear weapons in Ukraine, indicating Beijing harbours concerns about Russia’s war even as it offers tacit backing to Moscow, according to western and Chinese officials.

Genocide Man is not being reasonable.  Genocide is not reasonable.  Nuclear war is not reasonable.

The interesting follow on effect is that thanks to both COVID and his love affair with Genocide Man and his nuclear threats, China is now viewed very unfavorably in Europe.   Xi of course knows this.  Plus, all those people who were saying China's economy will be bigger than the US in 2025 or 2030 or 2035 are now saying ............ it will NEVER be bigger than the US.  So China is paying a bigger and bigger price for Genocide Man's genocidal behavior.  Including his unreasonable nuclear threats.

Your sick genocidal fuck may actually do it.  He's proven beyond a doubt he is capable of genocide and cruelty on the scale of the worst sick fucks in history.  You folks really have no clue how deeply fucked you are. 

One thing you do have going for you is Genocide Man can try to use China and to some degree India is a lever.  But that works both ways.  And the US is just massively bigger and more powerful than Russia's stagnant inflationary piece of shit economy.  So the good news for Ukraine is that if your genocidal monster does use tactical nukes, his relationships with China and India immediately go to shit. 

Is Genocide Man reasonable enough to understand this?  I wouldn't count on it.  If it is true that Xi had to warn Genocide Man to his face not to use nukes, that means even Master Xi can't count on the fact that his murderous pit bull won't start a nuclear war.

Genocide Man is a sick fuck who is destroying Genocide World.  Long live Genocide Man and his glorious victory in his oppressed and dying nation!

56 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Genocide Man and his Genocide Army

Dear, you are now looking at a map on which the countries and blocks of countries in which the fact of genocide in Ukraine was recognized by the court are indicated in red

empty-map.thumb.jpg.fc8bfd864ef65c8058dad3ad3f8df026.jpg

Here the countries in which parliaments made a political decision to recognize the genocide are indicated in blue.

And the strange green color indicates countries in which, although they tried to make a political decision on genocide, one of the chambers did not agree to dance to the drum of propaganda.

Genocide_of_Ukrainians_in_the_2022_World_Recognition_svg.thumb.png.25e5c3c2cd336c3722611cafea19676d.png

• Members
17 minutes ago, Moses said:

Dear, you are now looking at a map on which the countries and blocks of countries in which the fact of genocide in Ukraine was recognized by the court are indicated in red

empty-map.thumb.jpg.fc8bfd864ef65c8058dad3ad3f8df026.jpg

Here the countries in which parliaments made a political decision to recognize the genocide are indicated in blue.

And the strange green color indicates countries in which, although they tried to make a political decision on genocide, one of the chambers did not agree to dance to the drum of propaganda.

Genocide_of_Ukrainians_in_the_2022_World_Recognition_svg.thumb.png.25e5c3c2cd336c3722611cafea19676d.png

Go for it, @Moses.   

The implicit message is that we can get away with genocide.  India won't fuck with us, and China will tacitly support us.  South Africa?  Who the fuck cares.  Whatever they think, it doesn't matter. 

I think that is how Genocide Man thinks.  There is a cruelty and cynicism to it that I am sure he thinks will pay off.  Even though all the evidence is that it is not working.

I won't bother to quote all the UN reports and statements about Genocide Man's genocide and stealing of children.  When it is convenient to say most of the world has not actually found Genocide Man guilty of genocide in court, that is what Genocide Man and his Genocide Fans like you will say.  "See, he's not guilty!"  When the UN tells him to stop stealing and killing Ukraine's children, that's just propaganda.  When the International Criminal Court investigates Genocide Man's war crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity, and unlawful deportation of children, and issues a warrant for his arrest, Genocide Man and his Genocide Fans like you say, "That's just propaganda."

Enjoy the moment, Genocide Fan.  Genocide Man will win his election.  He has Genocide World all pumped up about how you are winning the war.  And your shitty stagnant inflationary economy is growing!!!!!  And it sure is better than the 90's.  Navalny is dead.  And if all those ethnic minorities that hate Putin for turning their husbands and sons into fertilizer try to protest, they'll be dead or in prison.

Genocide means never have to say you're sorry.  Genocide means being above the law, of course.  Who the fucks cares what the International Criminal Court says?  Genocide means Genocide Man can kill any man, woman, or child he wants. That's not a theory.  That's what he is doing. And if you fuck with me, I'll nuke you.  

chinas-exports-imports-trade-balance-ex-

That's the chart that matters to me, dear.

You are right that the Russian Federation is not the USSR.  It is weaker, and worse.  The USSR was a global superpower that could threaten the US in Cuba.  Genocide Man can't win a war in Ukraine.  And it will be a quagmire as long as Genocide Man stays there.

You can brag about how you outgrew Germany for the first time since 2014 or so by crippling their energy supplies and turning lots of Russians into fertilizer.  And making Germans despise Russia.  It doesn't change the fact that China trades twice as much with Germany than Russia.  Or twice as much with the Netherlands.  Those figures are old, since Genocide Man has now handed his economy and testicles to Master Xi on a leash.  But not too long ago Russia was about what Brazil and South Africa are to China in terms of trade.  The US is ten times more important to Master Xi than Russia and his pit bull's aging testicles.  And that was before Master Xi's economy went into the crapper, too. 

You think you're winning by growing as much as the US in one year, by committing genocide and turning Russians into fertilizer?  If the US and Russia grow at the same rate, that means every year the US grows over 10 times more than Russia in absolute terms.  Which pays for a hell of a lot of support for Ukraine, if we can deal with Trump trying to bow down to Genocide Man.  I can see why Genocide Man needs Trump to win, badly.  Everyone can see that. 

But forget about the US, which is the mother of all propaganda.  Let's talk about Brazil, and South Africa.  No one there has convicted Genocide Man of genocide, right?  That's your point.  People in Brazil and South Africa don't want to take sides.  If I lived there, I wouldn't want to take sides, either.

So in 2017, Pew said 33 % of South Africans had confidence in Genocide Man to do the right thing in terms of world affairs.  36 % had no confidence in him.  That right there tells us it was a close call.  And South Africans didn't think of Putin as Genocide Man at that time.  Let alone convict him of genocide.  You do have that to brag about!  Now, thanks to Genocide Man, 57 % of South Africans have unfavorable views of Russia. and 28 % percent have favorable views. But, hey!  They still haven't convicted Genocide Man of genocide.  You do have that to brag about, still!

It's much worse in Brazil.  In 2017 only 19 % had confidence in Genocide Man, and 60 % had no confidence.  Now 68 % view Russia unfavorably.  But you can brag about the fact that they have not convicted Genocide Man of genocide!  And 1 in 5 Brazilians still have some respect for Genocide World.  Woo hoo!

That's true all over the world, with the big exception being China.  Which is good, IMHO.  Because Genocide Man has to know that Master Xi and the Chinese public, which wants to believe they are all about peace, won't be happy if Genocide Man starts nuking Ukraine.   Or Europe, which Master Xi would rather trade with than nuke.  So Genocide Man does have that to brag about.  China has not convicted him of genocide.  Genocide Man sure is a genius!

Dementia Joe comes across as the wise guy in the room.  Long before the wild sex between Master Xi and Genocide Man, which I guess involves pulling hard on Genocide Man's poor old leashed testicles, a certain US President looked in Genocide Man's eyes and swooned.  Those were the days!  Meanwhile, Biden said, "I don't trust Putin."  He was right.  He was also right we should have gotten out of Afghanistan in 2009.  He's also right that we should be defending Ukraine.  Americans will not bow down to Putin.  It's one of the most important reasons Trump won't win.

Biden has outlasted Genocide Man, and just about everybody else.  And that is the strategy.  Master Xi does have Genocide Man's tired old testicles contained in a leash.  Poor murderous thing!  The US and Europe and allies all over the world will contain Genocide Man in every other way.  It will be easy, and take less time, compared to the 40 years or so of the Cold War.  As a side benefit, I think China is learning genocide doesn't pay off.  As an added side benefit, the Americans who backed invading Iraq, which led to genocide,  now have yet another example of how these invasions never work well in the end.  That is the part of the MAGA/Republican isolationism that is not about Trump, and probably makes both the US and the world a little safer. I hope the Republicans remember this next time they want to invade some country.

But, great news!  Genocide Man is going to win big!  Russia is full of Genocide Fans like you who love him!  And no one has convicted Genocide Man of genocide.  These are really things to brag about! Woo hoo!

• Members

Genocide_of_Ukrainians_in_the_2022_World_Recognition.svg.png

I of course was curious which countries those were.

Recognition of the Genocide of Ukrainians (2022) 

That's the English translation of the Russian language Wikipedia page the map led me to.

Forgive me for being a bit cynical about Genocide Man.  But I think the fact that the ICC issued an arrest warrant that he could care less about and says is propaganda is more than sufficient proof.  Genocide Man really does think that genocide means never having to say you're sorry.  One of the many problems Genocide Man has created is that Ukraine now wants reparations from Genocide World.  Which they will never get, if we are being practical.  But it is one of many reasons they won't make peace with Genocide Man, no matter what the rest of the world thinks.

Speaking of the rest of the world, my basic bet is that democracy wins.  And propaganda loses.  If you look at history, name one time that genocide worked in the long haul. 

I could make a good argument that Israel has tried it, fairly successfully.  We mostly agree on that, I think.  But that would be limited to Bibi The Butcher.  It certainly wasn't genocide when Arafat turned down a peace deal with Barak and Clinton that would have beyond question prevented the rise of Bibi The Butcher, and what is happening in Gaza today.  And Bibi The Butcher's policy, which I would describe as apartheid as opposed to genocide until Oct. 7th, which was genocide against Jews, has now blown up in his face.  Bibi The Butcher is history, and not in good way.  So genocide just never seems to work in the long run.

I have never been to Russia.  But I have to assume that most Russians really have no grasp on how democracy works in the real world.  It certainly doesn't work in Genocide World.  Because I think you genuinely have no idea how this is crippling and actually destroying Genocide World, both from the outside in and from the inside out. 

I'll extensively quote from that (originally) Russian language Wikipedia page.  This is what people all over the world think about Genocide World.  Granted, Brazil and South Africa have no reason not to get stuff from Genocide World at fire sale prices, if they can.  But if you think this helps Genocide Man, you have no concept of how democracy works.  Which is of course why the only countries really backing Genocide Man are authoritarian nations like Iran and North Korea, whose economies are even bigger messes.

From the Wikipedia article on Russian genocide in Ukraine (in italics):

The German publication Der Tagesspiegel published the legal opinion of the lawyer Otto Luchtergandt, which refers to the blockade of Mariupol and numerous crimes committed by the Russian military from the point of view of international law, including genocide. In an interview with Deutsche Welle regarding acts that suggest genocide, he stated: [73]

• "The first is the encirclement of the city and the fact that since the beginning of March, services from the Ukrainian side have not been allowed into the city to provide the population with food and the most necessary things for life. The population is cut off from water, electricity and heating, as well as mobile communications, which are the norm today, meaning people are cut off from the outside world.''
  • "The second is the constant bombing of residential areas and people, and especially medical, cultural and other institutions that have nothing to do with the authorities or military facilities. The most egregious is the attack on a children's hospital . [74] [75] Here even Russian propaganda contradicted herself when she first said that it was a fake and did not exist at all, and then said that the headquarters of the battalion, right-wing radicals and "Nazis" were allegedly located there.
  • "And from these objective facts, we can conclude that the subjective intention of the Russian troops or President Putin is to destroy, wipe the city and its population off the face of the earth. That is, the population is systematically destroyed, planned actions are carried out, and not random bombings."

Germany, by the way, is NOT one of the nations that have recognized genocide in Ukraine.  So you can brag about that, too!  Woo hoo!  But this is devastating.  What's most devastating is that pretty much everyone in the world who has access to a TV or the internet saw some version of this, in real time, with their own eyes.

This is exactly why I think you are deeply fucked.  

1280px-GDP_per_capita_development_of_the

That's the Soviet Union's GDP per capita until it collapsed.  So the best case I can make for Genocide Man winning is that for most of that period the USSR was able to dominate Ukraine, and the whole Warsaw Pact. 

But that was not essentially about the USSR being good at genocide.  It was about the USSR being good at industrialization, and economic growth.  Turns out the world likes industrialization, and economic growth.

Like I said, the Russian Federation is not like the USSR.  It is weaker, and worse.  Now Genocide Man has leashed his testicles to Master Xi, and his economy to genocide in Ukraine and self-transformation of Russian men into fertilizer.  And there really is no end in sight.

The thing that is both funny and sad to me is that, as critics of the US, Genocide Fans like you should know better than anyone that the genocidal nature of the Iraq War was predictable  (W's father predicted it, when he was POTUS and decided not to go to Baghdad).  And, more than anything, it ended America's brief unipolar moment.  Some part of that was the rest of the world looked at what it created and lost confidence in the US.  And that is despite the fact that we had over 40 allies who deployed troops in Iraq.  Genocide Man has drones from Iraq and North Korea.  Woo hoo!

You also should know this because the US and USSR experienced different versions of exactly the same thing in Afghanistan.

But you are a Genocide Fan of Genocide Man.  You deeply want to believe that the land is flat, and hospitals are closer, and blah blah blah whatever.  Go ahead.  It's another reason the genocide will go on longer than it has to, and it will end even more badly for you.  Being convicted of genocide would be way nicer than how this is going to work out for Genocide World in the long run. 

But you don't want to see that.  I can't blame you.  Many Americans didn't want to, either.

Oh! He's raving about false American propaganda again. There is nothing but slogans. The ICC is mentioned again, which, under the threat of sanctions from the United States and the threat of blackmail from the United States, makes any decisions.
The title of the topic is excellent dementia Joe is contagious. On this topic, it is clear that many people in the United States also suffer from this. 🤣

10 hours ago, Moses said:

USSR isn't Russia, dear. You are writing about another country with another political system and territory.

Ask commy about it.

Your great leader does not share your opinion. It has always been Russia. The terror was guided from Kremlin in 1930s, 40s, 50s and also in 2024 where he is sitting now.

President Vladimir Putin has lamented the collapse of the Soviet Union three decades ago as the demise of what he called "historical Russia" and said the economic crisis that followed was so bad he was forced to moonlight as a taxi driver.
"It was a disintegration of historical Russia under the name of the Soviet Union," Putin said of the 1991 breakup, in comments aired on Sunday as part of a documentary film called "Russia. New History", the RIA state news agency reported.

In recent years, the United States has been engaged in genocide in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and many other countries. They destroy cities, destroy civilians. They take out children, separating them from their parents. The United States places atomic weapons in various countries, constantly threatening to use them. The US propaganda machine is working at full capacity. The United States, through threats and blackmail, forces international organizations to engage in falsifications
The USA is a country of lies, propaganda, censorship and genocide

9 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Forgive me for being a bit cynical about Genocide Man.  But I think the fact that the ICC issued an arrest warrant that he could care less about and says is propaganda is more than sufficient proof.  Genocide Man really does think that genocide means never having to say you're sorry.  One of the many problems Genocide Man has created is that Ukraine now wants reparations from Genocide World.  Which they will never get, if we are being practical.  But it is one of many reasons they won't make peace with Genocide Man, no matter what the rest of the world thinks.

Propaganda and bullshit.

Instead of scavenging in garbage dumps, you could just go to the ICC website and read the decision.

https://www.icc-cpi.int/news/situation-ukraine-icc-judges-issue-arrest-warrants-against-vladimir-vladimirovich-putin-and

There is no proof, because decision has been made by pre-trial chamber of ICC. Moreover, even in decision they use word "believe". This is a mockery of law and has nothing to do with justice. And there is no word "genocide.

"Genocide" and Putin are linked together only in brains of propagandists.

No one point of Rome statute what is mentioned in the decision of ICC about Putin is linked to genocide, which is article 6 of Rome statute and point (e) of article 25

https://www.icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/RS-Eng.pdf

• Members
49 minutes ago, Moses said:

There is no proof, because decision has been made by pre-trial chamber of ICC. Moreover, even in decision they use word "believe". This is a mockery of law and has nothing to do with justice. And there is no word "genocide.

Again, you are incredibly dedicated to proving my points are correct.

If I say, "Putin committed genocide," which is what much of the world thinks, your point is, "Wait.  Brazil did not convict Genocide Man of genocide.  South Africa did not convict Genocide Man of genocide."  Which is true.  Are you a lawyer?

If I then say, "There is an arrest warrant out for Putin by the ICC", well that's just propaganda. The opposite of justice. And besides, stealing children, torturing children, raping children, shooting children in the head and back, that's NOT genocide.  Which is also correct.  And, besides, Genocide Man does not personally rape children, torture children, shoot children in the head or back, or even steal them.  His soldiers do.  So you could say, "Genocide Man is a sweetheart.  Saying these things about Genocide Man is a grave injustice."  LOL.  Whatever.

You are completely committed to being Genocide Fan.

Are you Bibi Netanyahu?  You would make a great Bibi The Butcher.  Have you ever seriously considered being a genocidal leader?  You have all the right thinking.

Like Genocide Man, Bibi The Butcher is a victim of great injustice.  Like Genocide Man, Bibi The Butcher is just trying to rid the world of Nazis and terrorists.  You have said, @Moses, that you insist on retribution.  And these thugs who took over the country have to go.  That is so Bibi The Butcher. Bravo!  And of course the problem is that these Nazis and terrorists and thugs put women and children in the way of your missiles.  And they even put children in the way of the rifles of Russian soldiers.  What is Bibi The Butcher or Genocide Man gonna do?

I think you are an outstanding Genocide Fan.  You should consider taking Genocide Man's place if he ever loses power. 

But, hey, he won 87 % or the vote.  Or 107 %.  Or whatever.  Everyone loves Genocide Man!

• Members

An interesting article about Biden, written before the genocide in Ukraine started.

Biden disliked Putin before it was cool

For 

During Obama’s second term, Biden led the U.S. response to Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea, calling the Russian leader’s actions “ nothing more than a land grab” in March 2014.

“President Putin has to make a simple, stark choice,” he said nearly a year later. “Get out of Ukraine, or face continued isolation and growing economic costs at home.” Putin didn’t heed the warning.

For a demented wimp, you have to hand it to Joe Biden for looking Genocide Man in the eyes and saying, "You have no soul."  You also have to hand it to Genocide Man for replying, "We understand each other."  Such a sweetie!  No doubt this is why Genocide Man won 103 % of the vote.  Or whatever.

What I was curious about was whether what Biden said in 2014 was just bullshit.  Did Russia encounter growing economic costs at home?  Or is that just demented Joe talking, seeing as how 104 % of the people who live in Genocide World, and 137 % of the people who live in occupied Ukraine, just voted for Genocide Man?

-1x-1.jpg

I think the facts are clear, if I use the standards @Moses articulated earlier in this thread.  Right around when Biden said Genocide World would encounter growing economic costs is when Russia's economy went into the shitter.

@Moses is correct that if you measure by PPP, Genocide World is now a teeny tiny teeny tiny bit bigger than Germany, for one year.  Meaning you can get more for your money in Genocide World than in Germany.  I'll return to that below. 

But the reality is that Genocide World outgrew Germany significantly almost every year from about 2000 to 2013.  That was before Germans thought of Genocide Man as - well, to be blunt, genocidal.  Since Genocide Man invaded Ukraine, Germany and Genocide World have been growing at roughly the same rate.  Genocide Man had a great 2023, by crippling Germany's energy supply and turning his own people into fertilizer.  If that's a great year, who needs bad years?

542ddb00-6645-11eb-aaba-67d47a97794e-sta

In my mind, that's actually bad news for Genocide World.  Just when the economy started to go into the shitter, Genocide Fans said, "We're going in the right direction."  So in Genocide World, more genocide and less economic growth is a better direction.  Huh?  But, objectively, that is exactly what happened when Genocide Man picked a fight with Ukraine.  I'm guessing Russians were thinking vacations in Crimea.  As opposed to Genocide Man turning them into Ukrainian fertilizer.  Call me a California liberal.  But id rather see young people get paid to build out AI and green energy.

Anyhoo, as we all know, 109.42 % of the residents of Genocide World just voted to re-elect Genocide Man.  What a surprise! They love him.  And their economy is poised to surpass the US economy ................ well, never.  But their economy is still on a roll.  You really can never have enough guns, bombs, and fertilizer.

4-4.png

Besides, this is great news for Biden.  I now actually believe that Genocide Man does want Biden re-elected.  Genocide Man has figured out how to get 112.975 % of Genocide Fans to vote for him, even when inflation is 30 %.   Or 50 %.   Or whatever.  Surely, if 125.34 % of Genocide Fans can vote for Genocide Man with inflation like that, Biden can get 50 % of the vote with 3 % inflation.

This solves some of Biden's other problems, too.

GivingUpEssentials.JPG.729a06661023f7ac478a468262508a48.JPG

And here Biden thought he had a problem because Zoomers can't afford to buy homes.  In Genocide World, most Russians can't buy furniture for whatever crappy place they live in.  Although things are better than when the hard core genocide started.  Now most residents of Genocide World don't have to sacrifice necessary food. That's progress.  Almost as good as Biden cutting child poverty in half for a year with his child tax credits.

But lets not talk about children.  It's a sensitive topic with Genocide Man. Who 153 % of Russians just voted for!

Russia overtakes Germany to become fifth biggest economy in the world in GDP on a PPP basis

That's a great article that makes the case for Genocide Man, which Genocide Fans like @Moses really want to believe.  And some of it is absolutely true.  When you are conducting genocide, it always helps to have an industrial base.

There are only two massive and insurmountable problems.  Oh well.

As the article notes, Genocide World sucks at technology and innovation.  Which maybe is okay, if all you want to do is export machines or solar panels or plastics or toys.  Which is what China does.  But, as the article notes, China is investing heavily and becoming the dominant global power in things like renewables and manufacturing.  Since Genocide Man picked a fight with the leading technological and economic powers of the world, being technologically crippled might be fatal.  Kind of like it was to the Soviet Union when the US out-innovated them in the 70's and 80's.  But that's a long term problem.  It won't help that lots of young innovators want to get into the US,.  And many of Genocide World's best and brightest fled.  But that's a long term problem, too.

The immediate problem is that in Genocide World, they haven't figured out how to use guns and tanks without turning huge numbers of Russians into fertilizer.  It's kind of like saying starting a genocide so we can turn Russians into fertilizer is the right direction.  I guess that works in Genocide World.  But that just may not hold up very well as a way to run an economy in the long term.

Of course, it would be cool if Genocide Man could figure out a way to kill lots of Ukrainians without having to turn so many Russians into fertilizer.  Isn't there a name for that?  Oh, yeah.  Nuclear weapons.  Now there's a thought!

So it's swell that Genocide World is bigger than Germany for a year, if you measure by PPP.  But it still means turning lots of Russians into fertilizer.  But I'm sure it will work out fine.  There will be more food and shoes for everyone else.  And they'll never run out of fertilizer.  No doubt this is why Genocide Man won 173 % of the vote!

And only three kept countries managed to make a political decision to recognize the operation in Ukraine as genocide - they have no other choice: they are completely dependent on external funding from the US and the EU.

Even in the unfriendly countries of the NATO bloc, where there is a large diaspora of Ukrainians - Canada and Poland, parliaments were unable to make the same political decision, because not everyone is ready to look like an idiot even for money.

Genocide_of_Ukrainians_in_the_2022_World_Recognition.svg.png

4 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Just when the economy started to go into the shitter

Dear, all your "news" are from filtered sources. You eating that shit and thinking it is food.

I'm living here and every day see what's going on in real life. Why you trying to feed me with that shit? Eat it yourself if you believe what it is real food.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Moses said:

Dear, all your "news" are from filtered sources. You eating that shit and thinking it is food.

I'm living here and every day see what's going on in real life. Why you trying to feed me with that shit? Eat it yourself if you believe what it is real food.

There are actually lots of questions about whether any poll about anything Russians think can be trusted.  Wonder why?  

So basically you are saying that, in your opinion, even the Levada Center can not be trusted.  

Granted, I have never been to Russia.  But I think you're wrong.  It's just you being Genocide Fan. 

If most Russians tell Levada that inflation is 30 % or 50 % of whatever, any lots of them can't afford necessary food, it's probably true.  If people are filtering because they don't want to piss off Genocide Man, that would suggest it's even more unaffordable than it sounds.

But, again, I get it that you are a devout Genocide Fan.

There is no inflation.  There is no genocide.  Life under Genocide Man is perfect.

On the same note, here's another thing about your pro-genocide bullsjit.

empty-map.jpg

That's a map of nations that convicted George W. Bush or being a war criminal.  So, of that is the standard, I guess the invasion of Iraq was the loveliest war ever.

Then again, some of us Americans feel it was going to be a predictable genocide.  And it was.  Some of us feel that the United States suffered irreparable political, military, economic, and diplomatic damage for our stupidity.  You seem to agree.

What's amusing is that anti-US and anti-NATO feelings are clearly thriving in Genocide World now.  So you can all think the US fucked up really badly.  Which we did.  Yet, somehow, you think Genocide World is different.  Because of flatter land, or whatever. You won't get bogged down in an unwinnable war.

And you're absolutely right.  Genocide World is different than the United States.  By every measure, you are weaker and poorer, and have fewer allies.  But somehow you can't see it.

I can relate, though.  I did support the US invasion of Afghanistan, as an act of self defense.  And I did think we would do better than the USSR.  And I think we did, if you talk to women and girls in Afghanistan.  Genocide Man's propagandists obviously don't agree. 

So I can see how you can lead yourselves to believe whatever you want to believe.  At least, I suspect that's how many Russians feel. Denial.  Delusion.

You're not one of them, though.  You are a very clear eyed Genocide Fan.  You know it's genocide, and you want as much retribution and murder as it takes to win.

The United States is a country that killed more than 500,000 children during the illegal invasion of Iraq.
First, the US authorities blew up the building of the World Trade Center, and then, groundlessly blaming Iraq for everything, carried out an armed invasion. To this day, the United States cannot find the one responsible for the destruction and death of a huge number of people during this terrorist attack. And here it is enough for anyone who led the United States at that time to approach the mirror, the organizer of this terrorist attack will be reflected there.
The war crimes of the United States are widely known, let's remember at least the city of El Mahmoudiya. And many other episodes.
MorningStarOnline columnist Ian Sinclair publishes a piece in which he writes "cruelties you've never heard of." By this, he means an armed operation that arose during the military claims of the United Kingdom and the United States to Iraq.
According to UNICEF, more than 500,000 Iraqi children under the age of five died in the early 2000s due to the lack of medicines and safe humanitarian aid channels through which medicines could arrive in the country. Before Shponek, this area in Iraq was supervised by Dennis Holliday from the UN, who resigned in 1999, saying that members of the American Congress were committing "infanticide" in this country, "masquerading as politics."
The USA is a country of genocide, terror, murder and child abuse.

20 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

piece of shit

18 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

your shitty stagnant

7 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

just bullshit

the shitter

to go into the shitter

3 hours ago, Tomtravel said:

This wording..you have a lack of education, impulse control?

Are you sure you choose right member to address your words? I'm just speaking the opponent's language 

• Members
19 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Like I said, the Russian Federation is not like the USSR.  It is weaker, and worse.  Now Genocide Man has leashed his testicles to Master Xi, and his economy to genocide in Ukraine and self-transformation of Russian men into fertilizer.  And there really is no end in sight.

1 hour ago, Moses said:

Are you sure you choose right member to address your words? I'm just speaking the opponent's language 

Just to be clear, I said the Russian economy is a stagnant piece of shit economy.  Personally, I think you're a swell Genocide Fan, @Moses  Nothing personal.

I think the language about Genocide Man's testicles is actually more offensive.  But true.  It seems like the first decade or so of Genocide Man's rule was him trying to prove he's a tough and effective son of a bitch.  And he was.  The genocide in Chechnya worked.  Which, again, suggests trouble ahead.  If it took a decade to do a good murderous genocide inside a a part of Russia with 1 million people, don't get your hopes up about a nation with powerful allies across the world that had 43 million before your genocide started.  But back to Vlad's testicles.  In his young and virile days the economy could keep it up, too.  You did outgrow Germany for over a decade, as we've both noted.

Now poor old Genocide Man is trying to keep it up.  But the sad truth is he had to take those tired old eggs, put 'em in a leash, and hand them to Master Xi.  It's just a fact.  You haven't denied it.  Everyone in the world can see it.  We're not stupid.  And it's good, even for Russia.  If Vlad and his tired old testicles get ornery and try to start a tactical nuclear war, Master Xi will just tug on them.  I hope Master Xi doesn't have to castrate Genocide Man.  Do you think he would?

One way or the other, it's obvious that Genocide Man ain't what he used to be.  So he is trying super hard to prove he's the toughest hombre ever.  And he's had some successes.  126.9 % of voters in Genocide World just re-elected him!

But why are we talking about Vlad's testicles?  It's gross!

In terms of Genocide World's piece of shit economy, just ask the people who are stuck in Genocide World.  I'll just repost.

4-4.png

Giving Up Essentials.JPG

a-piece-of-shit.png?ssl=1

I'd say it's hard to find an economy that is more a piece of shit than Genocide World.  And that's not me saying it.  That's Russians saying it.  Piece of shit economy.  Soaring inflation.  30 % inflation.  50 % inflation.  Can't buy food.

And in true Genocide Fan fashion, you already said that's all just bullshit.  Don't just ignore the UN.  Ignore your own people.  What they say isn't true, or doesn't count. 

That's what we call a piece of shit political system, not a piece of shit economy.  Lucky you!  You get both.