Bingo T Dog

The Perfect Shoe for an Insurrection. Sneak up on Targets. Blood Washes off Easily.

And your point is?
When I ordered the sneakers I got a message telling me there is a backlog, and delivery will be at least 90-120 days. Not a problem for me. Is that a problem for you? It will arrive just in time for the summer. 
Another one of your weak, pathetic, and juvenile attempted smears against Donald Trump? Too bad. It's just another swing and miss. Whiiiiiiiiiiiff.

You also may want to try to get your news from another source than MSN. It's more fake than Dementia Joe's hair plugs.
Newsflash: Trump got to be a billionaire by being a good businessman and good salesman. 

President Trump made $400k in hours selling a legal product and democrats are mad.
Fraud Biden made millions from selling his political office to China yet democrats could care less.

I heard that Biden is trying to counter Trump's sneaker sales by offering one free box of Biden Depends underwear with every Hunter Biden painting that is purchased.....

19 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I would much rather spend my money purchasing Trump sneakers and Trump cologne than pay for the housing, education, clothing, medical bills, and other expenses of Dementia Joe's illegal migrant pals that he has laid out the welcome mat for, including all of the gang members, drug dealers, and sex traffickers.

image.thumb.jpeg.b7e6dd85672f2819ca73e69b4ef7b729.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Stable Genius said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b7e6dd85672f2819ca73e69b4ef7b729.jpeg

Two lies in one post? Exactly what one would expect from an MSNBC talking-head.

Lie#1 - I am not aware of any Trump supporters who say they can't afford a carton of eggs. Though a good deal of Dementia Joe Biden's supporters rob stores and steal eggs before a night of rioting and looting.

Lie #2 - There is absolutely no evidence that the sneakers are made in China. None. Zippo.

But a liberal wouldn't be a true liberal unless he/she lied.

The REAL BTC

Emmet, can you say "Chi-nah"?

Where are the Trump sneakers made?

Details on where the shoes are being produced are not disclosed on the company’s website. Manufacturing details have not been made available.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/nation-world/donald-trump-sneakers-gold-made-buy-sneakercon-20240219.html#:~:text=Who's selling the Trump sneakers,trademarks of CIC Ventures LLC.”

• Members

Personally, I don't do sneakers.  It takes a lot of practice to be able to mince in sneakers - they keep catching in the shag carpet.  And forget flouncing!  I'm pretty much limited to low-heel pumps and slingbacks for more formal occasions.

fm24-650x925.jpg

But I am tempted to try one of the essences.  For 99 bucks, I could get the cologne with a 'crisp opening of citrus blends into a cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber, crafting a commanding presence.'  According to the website, the cologne is for 'the movers, the shakers, and the history makers.'  But there's the problem.  What if I attend the Palm Springs Weekend, or Totally Oz's Arabian Nights Extravaganza, and there's another Forum member who's also there moving and shaking and history making with Trump cologne oozing out of every pore?

So I'm leaning toward a giant economy-size bottle of the Trump perfume.  According to the website, it's 'Infused with a blend of light floral notes, hints of citrus zest, and a whisper of spice.'  It also says 'This scent is for the woman who embraces her victories with grace and allure.'  The one snag is that I  don't get all that many victories to embrace, and my grace and allure are long past their sell-by date. unsure.gif

I want to show some kind of pecuniary support though.  Perhaps I should just hang back until he starts hawking a nice Trump Wrinkle Creme, or Trump Suppositories, or Trump Hair Spray with PFAS and a methane Power Burst®.

Lots to think about and it couldn't hurt to start with a little pick-me-up.  rolleyes.gif

trump_vodka__horizontal.jpg

On 2/17/2024 at 8:01 PM, EmmetK said:

The manufacturing plants will have to be operating 24/7 to churn out these beauties to meet the expected demand.

What company is manufacturing Stinky's Benedict Arnold sneakers? Will it be the same company that makes Stinky's girdles, adult diapers and head mops? I suppose Stinky could help out his financially failing friend, Mike Lindell, and have My Pillow make his cheap shoes, but Lindell is proving to be just another loser, and we all know how Stinky feels about losers.