Thomas_88

Gay sex slang?

• Members
On 3/18/2024 at 6:09 PM, reader said:

It was not anal but oral.

It was over a dozen years ago in bkk. The four orgasms occurred over the course of about 20 minutes. No more than five minutes between each, as I recall. Did not occur during a massage setting but in a cabin at Babylon.

During a one hour session. The orgasms occurred over about a 10-minute period. Again, oral not anal.

The ability to produce rapid, multiple orgasms is in IMO fairly rare. It's not something evenly distributed across the population. I find it one of the most erotic and exceptional of sexual experiences. I believe it's even less common than those who can produce copious amounts of sperm delivered in 10-12 strong pulses.

Thanks for sharing these stories.

• Members
On 3/22/2024 at 5:36 PM, reader said:

But since you asked a lot of questions and got a lot of answers, perhaps you could share some of your own experiences in appreciation. 🙂

Some years ago, maybe five years ago, my hub ass fucked me, came inside my ass stayed inside for a few seconds like he always does & out of a blue he started again without pulling out. That time he came inside my ass me three times without pulling out.

Some months later, he did that again, this time not three times but five times, after five times I asked him to round off but he said he could even do more.

Around that time, I started chatting with a guy who wanted to fuck me, until today I never met the guy but every few months he gosts me & after a while he starts messaging me with a new phone number, I asked him if he could do what I described above & he says he can & does, at least three times, five times or maybe more.

• Members
20 hours ago, reader said:

You live a charmed life, Tom.

Now have better appreciation of your interest in this topic and why you posted about it.

You're welcum. To complete te story: when I asked him he did it out of the blue, he answered "I just wanted more", I didn't time it but I think the whole thing (including three to five orgasms) was about five minutes but it could have been longer.

• Members
1 hour ago, reader said:

Five minutes you’ll not soon forget 👌

Probably not, he barebacked me so I don't know how much he came but I think it was a lot, probably five tablespoons or more because he didn't ejaculate in at least three days.

6 hours ago, Thomas_88 said:

Yes, I am.

I'm always confused by the US measure of a cup. In this context, how many cups in a mouthful?