Thomas_88

Gay sex slang?

49 minutes ago, Thomas_88 said:

No, not double but three, five times or more. Guys who can do it don't stop after "only" two times...

Distinctly recall one guy who did four consecutive without losing erection. It's rare but oh so memorable. On previous trip had one who managed two during session at One Spa.

• Members
12 hours ago, unicorn said:

Multiple orgasm/short refractory period.

When asked about what refractory period I could anticipate the Thai trainer stud in Bangkok started sets of one-hand pushups to demonstrate, but looked at me suspiciously and with reservation when I suggested I lay across his back. 

1 hour ago, Thomas_88 said:

"Distinctly recall one guy who did four consecutive without losing erection"

Did he cum fast or was it a long fuck with 4 "reloads"?

It was not anal but oral.

It was over a dozen years ago in bkk. The four orgasms occurred over the course of about 20 minutes. No more than five minutes between each, as I recall. Did not occur during a massage setting but in a cabin at Babylon.

1 hour ago, Thomas_88 said:

"On previous trip had one who managed two during session"

Short or long session?

During a one hour session. The orgasms occurred over about a 10-minute period. Again, oral not anal.

The ability to produce rapid, multiple orgasms is in IMO fairly rare. It's not something evenly distributed across the population. I find it one of the most erotic and exceptional of sexual experiences. I believe it's even less common than those who can produce copious amounts of sperm delivered in 10-12 strong pulses.

• Members
On 3/16/2024 at 12:10 PM, Thomas_88 said:

If a guy cums inside a bottoms ass & starts again without pulling out, does it have a name?

Well, seriously, I call it BS. Physiologically, I don't think it's possible for a man to orgasm without losing an erection. Refractory periods can indeed be very short, but I doubt the time can be zero. I would call it a fake orgasm. 

2 hours ago, unicorn said:

Well, seriously, I call it BS.

Hey, speaking of bs, aren't you the horsey poo who was looking for a wedding planner a few days ago?

But best wishes with that wedding. Looking forward to the invitation. 😃

• Members

The original question is loaded with multiple supplementary questions:

Is erection sustainable following orgasm? -> Yes, erection-facilitating biochemicals operate alongside erection-neutralizing biochemicals. The latter usually override the former, as in steady state balance for most of our time and in sexual activity post-resolution, but the opposite is possible if desire and both physical and psychological stimulation override the latter, even without artificial PDE5 inhibition. In fact, we know that suppressing erection-neutralizing PDE5 may lead to problematic priapism that can persist well past the length of time that an erection may be sustained out of a natural motivation and desire for it.

Is orgasm without erection possible? -> Yes, some men ejaculate without the tumescence that they would prefer but that alludes them. Other men (rarely) idiosyncratically prefer non-erect orgasm because they incidentally experienced orgasm, usually when young, albeit with desire a motivating factor yet without a phobia of erection, and became habituated to it. They may run into problems if and when it is expedient for orgasm to occur with erection, as in intercourse and/or natural reproductive  goals. 

[As flaccid state is the primary physiological characteristic of refractory period, the notion that refractory period is categorically devoid of profound subjective arousal beyond cognitive motivation is, therefore, overly simplistic.]

Is erection possible without subjective desire? -> Yes, of course.

Is orgasm possible without subjective desire? -> Yes, of course.

Is orgasm possible without subjective arousal? -> Yes, of course.

Is orgasm possible without a typical refractory period inclusive of non-erection and apparent resolution and satiation? -> Yes. It seems to be rare; is poorly understood and has received little research attention; and the orgasms may be heterogeneous, that is, they may subjectively feel the same or similar within a sequence, but may differ across physiological and hormonal dimensions.

By analogy, the bullets of multiple orgasm may differ among themselves when clustered in the chamber more than one single bullet differs from the next one in a single-orgasm sequence with typical refractory period. There is probably neither any strategic “trick” to accessing them nor use in pursuing them. 

10 hours ago, unicorn said:

Well, seriously, I call it BS. Physiologically, I don't think it's possible for a man to orgasm without losing an erection. Refractory periods can indeed be very short, but I doubt the time can be zero. I would call it a fake orgasm. 

I was sucking their cock at the time. Puts me in a wee bit better position to judge whether they had hard on or actually ejaculated than somebody sitting behind his pc on the other side of the Pacific, no?

===============

From the National Library of Medicine / National Institutes of Health

Abstract

Background: The scientific literature on multiple orgasm in males is small. There is little consensus on a definition, and significant controversy about whether multiple orgasm is a unitary experience.

Aims: This study has 2 goals: (i) describing the experience of male multiple orgasm; (ii) investigating whether there are different profiles of multiple orgasm in men.

Methods: Data from a culturally diverse online convenience sample of 122 men reporting multiple orgasm were collected. Data reduction analyses were conducted using principal components analysis (PCA) on 13 variables of interest derived from theory and the existing literature. A K-means cluster analysis followed, from which a 4-cluster solution was retained.

Results: While the range of reported orgasms varied from 2 to 30, the majority (79.5%, N = 97) of participants experienced between 2 and 4 orgasms separated by a specific time interval during which further stimulation was required to achieve another orgasm. Most participants reported maintaining their erections throughout and ejaculating with every orgasm. Age was not a significant correlate of the multiple orgasm experience which occurred more frequently in a dyadic context. Four different profiles of multiorgasmic men were described.

Strengths & limitations: This study constitutes a rare attempt to collect systematic self-report data concerning the experience of multiple orgasm in a relatively large sample. Limitations include the lack of validated measures, memory bias associated with self-reported data and retrospective designs, the lack of a control group and of physiological measurement.

Conclusion: Our study suggests that multiple orgasm in men is not a unitary phenomenon and sets the stage for future self-report and laboratory study. Griffin-Mathieu G, Berry M, Shtarkshall RA, Amsel R, Binik YM, Gérard M. Exploring Male Multiple Orgasm in a Large Online Sample: Refining Our Understanding. J Sex Med 2021;XX:XXX-XXX.

• Members
6 hours ago, reader said:

I was sucking their cock at the time. Puts me in a wee bit better position to judge whether they had hard on or actually ejaculated than somebody sitting behind his pc on the other side of the Pacific, no?

===============

From the National Library of Medicine / National Institutes of Health

Abstract

Background: The scientific literature on multiple orgasm in males is small. There is little consensus on a definition, and significant controversy about whether multiple orgasm is a unitary experience.

Aims: This study has 2 goals: (i) describing the experience of male multiple orgasm; (ii) investigating whether there are different profiles of multiple orgasm in men.

Methods: Data from a culturally diverse online convenience sample of 122 men reporting multiple orgasm were collected. Data reduction analyses were conducted using principal components analysis (PCA) on 13 variables of interest derived from theory and the existing literature. A K-means cluster analysis followed, from which a 4-cluster solution was retained.

Results: While the range of reported orgasms varied from 2 to 30, the majority (79.5%, N = 97) of participants experienced between 2 and 4 orgasms separated by a specific time interval during which further stimulation was required to achieve another orgasm. Most participants reported maintaining their erections throughout and ejaculating with every orgasm. Age was not a significant correlate of the multiple orgasm experience which occurred more frequently in a dyadic context. Four different profiles of multiorgasmic men were described.

Strengths & limitations: This study constitutes a rare attempt to collect systematic self-report data concerning the experience of multiple orgasm in a relatively large sample. Limitations include the lack of validated measures, memory bias associated with self-reported data and retrospective designs, the lack of a control group and of physiological measurement.

Conclusion: Our study suggests that multiple orgasm in men is not a unitary phenomenon and sets the stage for future self-report and laboratory study. Griffin-Mathieu G, Berry M, Shtarkshall RA, Amsel R, Binik YM, Gérard M. Exploring Male Multiple Orgasm in a Large Online Sample: Refining Our Understanding. J Sex Med 2021;XX:XXX-XXX.

This analysis is out of Quebec. I had hoped to read it but there is a paywall. I have personally conducted PCA statistical techniques in my own research. 

Speaking of Quebec, I have personally experienced a handful (teehee) of two successive orgasms (mine) in lap dances, past middle age. The lapse duration was brief, a few minutes, and circumvented both reduction/ absence/ waning of erection and typical refractory period manifestation. The stim did not mimic squeeze technique that may have suppressed the robustness and completion of the initial ejaculation, where in a sense subsequent orgasm might represent residual ejaculation potential left in the tank.

The dancers in these isolated cases were insanely hot and did not truncate the exchange immediately following first orgasm; indeed, more songs more paycheque. It felt like starting over, immediate déjà vu. I interpreted it as profound arousal overriding the usual pattern of single orgasm. It accounts for a minuscule fraction of lifetime orgasms. If the background song was Do That To Me One More Time, thank you Captain & Tennille. 

• Members
25 minutes ago, Thomas_88 said:

Yes, you're absolutely right, it is indeed Belgian Sex. My hub, a Belgian does it, I also chat with a guy, also a Belgian who does it also.

Just added Brussels Sprouts to my shopping list.