EmmetK

It's Official: Donald Trump is SUPER RICH

On 3/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, EmmetK said:

Trump’s Net Worth Hits $6.5 Billion, Making Him One of World’s 500 Richest People

• Former president joins Bloomberg’s list of 500 richest people
  • Trump Media merger adds billions of dollars to paper fortune

By Tom Maloney
March 25, 2024 at 4:52 PM EDT

"TMTG completed the merger Monday. The shares of the newly formed company will trade on the Nasdaq Tuesday under the new ticker symbol DJT.

The transaction would provide a windfall to Trump, who owns more than 60 percent of TMTG. His share of the merged company, expected to be around a 58 percent stake, could be worth around $3 billion at recent market prices.

Trump’s shares are subject to a six-month lock-up that would prevent him from selling shares or pledging them as collateral for loans, a standard provision in many initial public offerings and SPAC deals. The board, however, could waive the lock-up, to allow him to pledge his shares to support an appeal bond in the fraud judgment against him in New York.

The successful merger and stock price landed the former president on Bloomberg’s list of the 500 richest people in the world, Bloomberg reported Monday. The media organization estimated Trump’s worth to be $6.4 billion."

This huge multi-billion dollar windfall couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving person. After all the persecution and attacks on him and his family, it's great to see something like this happen to them. It's sad that a crooked judicial system is being used against President Trump and his wonderful family.

This will also ensure that DJT will have the best lawyers in the world, and be able to pay off all current and future biased jury awards. And he will still have a billion or two left over for the campaign.

There are so many ways to build wealth in America. This kind of deal is an example.
No one can turn lemons into lemonade better than Donald Trump. He will indeed Make America Great Again once he returns to the White House. ONLY TRUMP !

Trump 2024!

So, why does a multibillionaire panhandle to elderly widows to donate their social security check to him? Does someone have to be mentally ill or have a fetish for financial domination to willingly donate money to a mutibillionaire? I believe you've stated you've gladly donated to someone you claim is ultrawealthy. You don't think that's a bit odd?

15 hours ago, Goober said:

So, why does a multibillionaire panhandle to elderly widows to donate their social security check to him? 

And where exactly does Donald Trump "panhandle to elderly widows to donate their social security check to him? I subscribe to Trump Social, I get his e-mails, I follow his website, and I watch his speeches. Can you tell me when and where he asked "elderly widows to donate their social security checks" to him?
Perhaps I missed it... or more likely fake news, more lies and propaganda from the Trump-hating left.... 

• Members
On 5/29/2024 at 11:56 AM, Goober said:

Does someone have to be mentally ill or have a fetish for financial domination to willingly donate money to a multibillionaire?

No, silly.  Not at all.

cult
/kəlt/

noun

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"