Massage

I have limited experience of this, but have paid for massages at 3 types of business:

1 Exclusively gay massage venue.

Typically go upstairs, where one might be given a choice of masseurs or it may even be necessary to ask to choose the masseur. Choice may be limited & the massage might be a poor effort which is quickly followed by sex of some form. OK if that's what you want.

2 "Ordinary" Massage Venue

Male & female staff, possibly with foot massage chairs downstairs & oil massages may be delivered upstairs.

Have only tried such places twice.

Once in Cambodia, where both the massage & ending were so good I'm almost tempted to detour back there just for a repeat experience.

The second time was in Phuket, where the smile from the masseur just meant I couldn't walk past.

3 Bar or Cafe with massage.

I recall stopping at the Two Faces bar/cafe for an afternoon coffee on the way back from Jomtien beach. Having initially declined the offer of a massage, I found "Sam" to be rather cute & friendly & soon reversed the decision. Very satisfactory service all around -a good massage, with all the trimmings.

Are there more establishments around where one can meet the staff in the relaxed surroundings of a bar & then go upstairs for a massage? I would like to try this a few more times.

I prefer massages to involve reasonably lengthy real massage, followed by sex or a happy ending, rather than some petting followed quickly by sex.

Guest gay_grampa

Many years ago in North Pattaya not far from Tiffanys there was Adam & Eve massage. This was my favorite place, ever.

You selected your masseur who would then take you upstairs to a large room where there was a bed and a large shower area with an airbed on the floor. The masseur would cover the airbed in soap suds and then proceed to give you a very erotic massage with his whole body; the masseur being on top of you with the warm, soapy water acting as a lubricant so that he could slide and slither all over you.

After about 30 minutes of this massage/wash the pair of you would then retire to the bedroom area for the happy ending :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if this style of whole body massage is still available ... anywhere?

Adam & Eve massage. This was my favorite place, ever.

As far as I know it's still there, but not under that name and location. It's been a couple years since I last checked, but if it still exists, now it's called Madam Ed's and it's on Soi Sabaijai, a soi off Sukhumvit, just south of Pattaya Klang (Central Road). That's the Pattaya side of Sukhumvit, not the Dark Side. By the time you're done, you're looking at anywhere from 1500 baht to 2000 baht for this kind of massage.

If I'm around there and actually remember to do it, I'll check and let you know for sure.

The business card is the one I picked up when I went to have a look two years ago. Neither of the telephone numbers shown are working, so I don't know if they're still open, but at the moment this is the best information I have until I have a chance to drop by and see for myself.

I had a very nice massage at Fan Club on Soi Convent right before I left Thailand the other day. My chosen masseur, Khun Bee, was excellent. He must have some actual training. He used a variety of techniques and included some stretching as well. Almost like a sports massage. He's not exactly my typical type, probably early 30s but with an awesome well-defined body, big strong arms, handsome. I usually go more for twinky boys. But this guy was just the ticket. The after-massage fun was fairly basic. I expect he is a top but he did ask me what i like to do. I tipped way too much but I was quite impressed with the massage and I was leaving the country so I had some cash in my pocket to dispose of. :-)

Are there more establishments around where one can meet the staff in the relaxed surroundings of a bar & then go upstairs for a massage? I would like to try this a few more times.

Sure it is much more comfortable to meet the staff in a bar without any pressure, than choosing a boy among a group who is standing in front of you.

These are some bars I can think of :

- in Bangkok : My Way (I have been proposed massage service in this bar)

- in Pattaya : some bars in Jomtien Complex (Question Mark ? Two Faces ?)

- in Chiang Mai : Freeguy (at least they claim to have massage service on the premises)

- in Chiang Rai : The North Hotel

- in Hua Hin : Guys Massage (Faq Thong had this format but is now closed)

- in Hat Yai : G Men

There are probably some more, feel free to add them.

Guest taylorsquare

About a year ago TOQ posted on a massage place he visits in Pattaya just near Boyztown.

It has a wooden front ,its on the main Road just near the busy corner where that travel sign is.

Well its a non sex service but you can take your clothes they massage your ass etc but stopped at hand relief.

Also you cant pick your massager but cute boys.

The rooms are small private wooden cubicles air conditioned.

I tipped the boy 250 baht non sexual service although he rubbed my ass etc.

I cant remember the name anyone know it?

About a year ago TOQ posted on a massage place he visits in Pattaya just near Boyztown.

It has a wooden front ,its on the main Road just near the busy corner where that travel sign is.

Well its a non sex service but you can take your clothes they massage your ass etc but stopped at hand relief.

Also you cant pick your massager but cute boys.

The rooms are small private wooden cubicles air conditioned.

I tipped the boy 250 baht non sexual service although he rubbed my ass etc.

I cant remember the name anyone know it?

The name of the massage is Smart Relaxation. You are correct that it is not advertised as a sex massage but, there is no reason that you cant get a "happy ending" if you know how to work it. Ive been going there for almost 4 years now and not just because the massages are good :).

john

Guest taylorsquare

Actually the masseur said he didnt do hand relief,even though he massaged my ass and my balls.

He left me with a big hard on .

i did tip him 500 for a 2 hour .

actually later i got angry with myself for tipping him so much.

Yes Thanks TOQ,it was Smart massage in the main Road,quite ok place.

Has anyone here tried DUO MASSAGE in Jomtiem,ALWAYS WAnted to give it a try.

Mind you BLUE HOUSE in day night seems ok too.

And if I recall there was another one in Day Night,Royal house or similar?

Thanks TOQ,it was Smart massage in the main Road,quite ok place.

Has anyone here tried DUO MASSAGE in Jomtiem,ALWAYS WAnted to give it a try.

Mind you BLUE HOUSE in day night seems ok too.

And if I recall there was another one in Day Night,Royal house or similar?

Yes, I've been to Royal House and had a pretty good time. See review here: http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/black-t-shirt/

Then there's a very basic-looking massage shop just a few steps from Smart Relaxation on Second Road, called Pawanthip Massage. Review here: http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/floppy-thai-massage/

Just had a very nice massage at Paradis, alongside ~Saladaeing Skytrain Station in BKK.

Has a mixture of male & female staff, but the male ones are rather cute.

Received a PROPER massage followed by happy ending, all in very elegant surroundings.

Guest taylorsquare

Yes I always enjoy the shamelessmack reviews,very informative,however i note not many Pattaya reviews.

I will try BLUE HOUSE on my return and maybe DUO in Jomtiem although i did read on a forum they had problems with their locker keys.

I did try the little massage place just down the road from Smart relaxation,they have curtain cubicles.

i was a little embarrassed to go further in there actually .

Z909,Did you mean Paradise? How much was the price and could you choose your masseur?

Guest jtrack33

Yes it is Paradis. I had a good Thai massage with very happy ending for Bht299 ++. I chose the guy sitting outside on the street and while I was upstairs having my feet washed, I noted a Thai customer come in and have all the masseurs line up before picking one. Some are outside, but more are also inside.