hairybearberlin

Bangkok Cruising Places and Pride Week

Hey together,

in 2 Weeks im in Bangkok and i saw the Pride Week is at this time and the Parade on the 1. June. 

Is there any special big Party at this time? Maybe with some Darkrooms? I found no information.

And i look for some Clubs with Darkroom or any Cruising Places. It would be great if someone could recommend something

Thank you so much and have a good day

3 hours ago, hojacat said:

I think saunas would be your best bet. Check R3/Mania (both owned by the same guy) social sites (Twitter, FB and IG) from Monday/Tuesday of pride week.

I'm sure they will have daily foam parties on that weekend like they had on Songran and NYE/Christmas.

Both saunas have ample dark rooms and during festivities like those two dates, most of the action actually happens outside as it gets so packed with people and the number of cabins, especially in Mania is relatively low.

During Songran for example, Mania had foam parties 5 days in a row. It opened earlier than usual, I think around 2PM. By around 3 you had to wait in line to get in and the line kept getting longer and  to lasted till around 9:00PM, way after the foam party was over as you can see from my pic. amazing times!

PXL_20240414_131121041.jpg

PXL_20240413_125912411.MP.jpg

Thank you so much. That helps me 🙂 I will check it. HAHA

I only know such a long line from our sauna (boiler) in Berlin

7 hours ago, hojacat said:

Check R3/Mania (both owned by the same guy)

(old) farangs are welcomed?