Guest fountainhall

DIck's Cafe in Bangkok

Guest fountainhall

I haven't been to DIck's in Soi Twilight for months- since it reopened after it's summer refurbishment last year. My friends and I felt it was then not quite up to its previous standards, possibly due to quite a few new staff. Has anyone been there recently?

Guest kjun12

Mediocre is the best way to describe it. The eye candy is the only thing that keeps me going back.

Michael, you have once again summed it up very well. That is my view also.

Michael, you have once again summed it up very well. That is my view also.

I agree and would add one more thing. This is the only place of relative peace and quiet in the Soi. Yes, ideal for eye candy or just plain people watching as some of the Farangs are as interesting (good and bad interesting) as the cute Thai boys.

However, you won't find a better place to enjoy watching the cute Thai boys that come into in the area.

Dick's Cafe is a good location but in my opinion Maxis is better placed for viewing the passing parade. At Maxis you can see all the boys from Bonny and Bangkok Massage places. Also X Boys bar is opposite Maxis and if you find a good seat you can see some of the boys dancing. Best time is 8.00 pm onwards when the boys are arriving for work with the bars opening at 8.30. I have had a meal at Maxis many times and never been disappointed with the quality of the food or the eye candy in the soi.

Guest fountainhall

Thanks aussie_. I have noticed Maxis but become so conditioned to eating at Dick's that I never tried it. I will on my next visit to the soi.