Guest fountainhall

When Did You Start Liking Thai/Asian Guys?

Guest fountainhall

I was interested in ChrsitianPFC’s comment in the thread “Replying to How has the economic crisis affected your travel or life in Gay Thailand?” –

I am not interested in European men and very little in Latino men, so there is no choice where to go for a sex holiday.

I wonder if you (ChristianPFC) have always been attracted only to Thai or Asian guys, or did that just happen after, say, your first visit here?

From that I began to wonder how other posters started their passion for Thai or Asian guys. For example, I don’t think I had ever met any Asian prior to moving to Asia to work. Even the rather nice waiter who worked in the Chinese restaurant at the bottom of my street in the UK did not strike me as anything remarkable. I was into farang – plain and simple.

Then I moved to Hong Kong. Even my first bf there was a Canadian farang (or ‘gweilo’ to use to local parlance). Precisely when I ‘changed’ and became a totally committed rice queen, I just cannot recall. But I do know it happened in an instant, for after that first time with a Chinese guy, I have never once been with another farang again (although I have to admit that a few of the young guys I saw recently in Moscow did turn my head a bit!).

So I hope others will post their experiences of ‘that first time’. Was it when on holiday here, or from an experience back home that opened the door into a new world of possibilities?

My first BF after "coming out" was Israeli. My second one was Brazilian. My Third long term BF was Filipino. It was with this last one that I started to like Asian guys. He and I would go to the Web in NYC and I started to really get attracted to Asian guys.

At that time, I was traveling to Montreal often for the strip clubs and every single person I met told me to go to Thailand. Well, the BF and I went to Brazil for a month or two and loved it. Shortly after the trip, we broke up and I decided to try Thailand. I loved it from the first get go. I met a lots of great guys and had a good time in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket. But, I hated Pattaya and vowed never to return to that city. On my next trip (less than 2 months after the first) I was staying for 2 months and stayed a month in Bangkok before I decided to give Pattaya another try and met a boy on my first night that stayed with me for a long time. It was for him that I stayed in Pattaya for so many trips.

I guess I was always attracted to Asian guys but I am also attracted to Black, Latin and some white boys. But, Latin and Asian tend to get my juices flowing faster than anyone.

Being in Los Angeles for the winter, I have hooked up with several guys. All have been non money encounters and in each one I was thinking of my guys back in LOS. So, I guess I am now maybe officially a rice queen or at least a gay Thailand lover!

For many moons I only had sex with Caucasian men but I often looked at pictures of Asians and really wanted to try it with them. The first two I met were into leather and bondage and this is just not my thing. So, I had to wait for my first trip to Thailand 9 years ago. Since then I have, like Fountainhall, never looked back. It's Asian all the way for me. I am somewhat of a size queen and I do look at pictures of Caucasians and drool but I have enough fun with my Asians to be happy.

There are people on other boards who claim to meet Thais with 10 inches but I think they are living in never, never land.:p

[quote name=kjun12' timestamp='1 I only had sex with Caucasian men but I often looked at pictures of Asians and really wanted to try it with them.

I too only had sex with Caucasian guys and then I met some Vietnamese guys and had a great time. They started me on Asians. My first Thai guy was in Washington DC. He was okay but nothing spectacular. Then I went to Paris for a month and met this incredible Thai guy. He did not speak English, but he was great to be with. Next trip was to Chiang Mai, Burma, Bangkok and Pattaya. Loved Chiang mai and the Thai guy I met in Chiang mai, but hated Pattaya so badly I did not come back for two years. During that time I tried the Philippines, and when I gave up there it was back to Chiang mai, and now I live here..

Guest thaiworthy

I started liking Asians the first moment I stepped into a go-go bar in Thailand. To be honest, I came here as a sex tourist, plain and simple. I was astounded by the beauty and charm and even more by the personalities of Thai guys, being so vastly different from their American counterparts. It is so much so that I don't even look anywhere else in the world, not even where I live now. There is no comparison.

However, if the personality is distasteful, no matter what ethnicity, that overwhelms whatever physical beauty there is and the person suddenly looks ugly to me. I was lucky enough to meet enough nice Thai guys from the beginning to have developed a passion for them even to this day. I am doubtful that will ever change.

I don't feel much like a sex tourist anymore, I am rarely on the prowl, and the bf takes care of those needs pretty well. This might change in the future, but it is not on my mind. As much as I love Asian beauty, that attraction flows to the other aspects of Thai men as well, in varied but simple relationships. I most assuredly do hope to cultivate many more such friendships in the coming years.

I have always been attracted to all men of all races, as long as they were fit masculine and bottoms, so coming to Thailand was a no brainer and I was amazing at the selection of men I experiened, so sexy. Amazingly in the same 24 hours, I fucked a beautiful smooth dark skinned african man at babylon and sexy tattooed thai man later that night. I love men

Guest thaiworthy

I went to Montreal once and enjoyed a club called "Taboo." They dance completely naked and are a bit on the young side. Fountainhall, I think you would love this place. Too bad they don't have this in Thailand. But alas, Montreal has no real "off" system, so the Land of Smiles can't be beat.

Guest thaiworthy

My most recent info is that Taboo is closed. It was always possible to have a rendezvous with the danseurs after/before working hours. What was nice is that the garcons would do a private dance in the back room for a tip of $10/dance.

OH NO! I loved that place. And yes, I had a lap dance (or two or three). The boss was usually looking so you didn't get too carried away, but the dancer told me I could do what I wanted when he wasn't looking. At the time it was $6 a dance, but if you gave them that, it would not be appreciated, so you had to give them $10. A dance was the length of a song, and you could have multiple songs. It got to be expensive, but with the right dancer, it was sometimes worth it. I still remember that back room. Those were the days!

Thanks for the memories, Khun Pelli.

Prices in Montreal are now 20 a dance and I have never met a guy from the bars do did not do privates. They would go after work or before if they like you but all up to them. I always went with a gaggle of boys from NYC and a table of cute boys and they all wanted to be in the party.

Taboo was my fav and loved it. The owner fucked this up and it is no longer.

Stock and Campus are still open as is Adonis but I think Adonis has a new name.

Guest fountainhall

Fountainhall, I think you would love this place.

Were they Asian guys? If so, I'd probably be there sooner rather than later, but seems it's closed :(

I first started appreciating Asian guys on my first business trip to the continent. Since then, there have been many holidays too.

Taboo bar in Montreal sounds like it was good. A nice option for a weekend, when travelling to Thailand is not possible.

I'm not aware of anything quite like that in Europe. I've been to Club Temple and Escape in Prague, but neither match the attractive descriptions of this former Montreal bar.

Although Taboo is gone there are 3 or 4 other similar clubs with the same attractions in Montreal in the Gay Section. It is called the Gay Village basically on St Catherine Street and is Gay! Mostly white French-Canadian lads although some Anglo-Canadians plus Haitians, Latinos, Chinese and even Indians from India. Taboo was more twinky as is L'Adonis, while others more muscle type clubs.

Having realised my liking for M2M sex at age 41 I liked the look of Asian guys due to the lack of body hair and being a very cautious person when it came to my new liking decided to leave my desires on hold until I visited Phuket for a holiday. It was then I had my first M2M encounter with a massage guy and it was then my desires of playing with Asian guys was fully realised and loved that experience, needless to say I now have some very interesting times when holidaying.

Guest fountainhall

The asian eyes have always attracted me

That's definitely one thing that turns me on, but far from the only one. The smooth near-hariless skin mentioned by TMax is even more so, especially on those slim thighs :p ! There is also the slightly sweeter body smell of Asians, partly due to a rice-vased diet. All that and the fact that quite a few young Asian seem very happy to be with older out-of-shape bore like me!

I wonder if you (ChristianPFC) have always been attracted only to Thai or Asian guys, or did that just happen after, say, your first visit here?

I kind of have always and only been attracted to Far-East Asian guys (between Japan and Thailand).

I once wrote a longer comment on a gay blog, that I will quote here with few edits and removing parts that are not relevant to the subject.

I think I can date back discovering to be gay to the age of about 13. I watched a documentary about the Easter Island where young fit male inhabitants where shown doing sport, as far as I remember this was the first time I felt attracted to males. However, even at this age I knew that something was “wrong” with this and it would be better not to talk to anyone about this. Later in school, at the age of 16-20, I felt very attracted to a classmate (he looks a bit Asian) and there were two other cute boys (minors at that time) in my school. I wasn’t interested at all in girls and I had nothing with girls (neither with boys). Later, at age 20 in the army, there was communal showering. One of my mates (half German, half Brasilian) had a hot body, but the face was only “I wouldn’t throw him out of bed to let my cat in”. During University, aged about 24, I found a website about male swimwear by chance (really! I never searched for photos in the internet before). The subject of this website was rather what’s in the swimwear than the swimwear itself, and the vast majority of what I saw there was rather disgusting (hairy Caucasians), however, there was a category called “oh these sweet Asian boys”, and that was nice. It took another five years till I found the gayboythailand blog in December last year (edit: 2008, offline, but I have a copy)(this time not “by chance”). It showed that I’m not the only Caucasian interested in young Asian men. But what I read there was nothing I could identify with. (edit: a retired Englishman with his Thai boyfriend half his age)Therefore, I still thought I rather stay alone my whole life and pretend to be asexual then to admit that I’m gay and interested in Asians. It was toogaybangkok (edit: http://toogaybangkok.blogspot.com, another gay blog, now without new entries for a year)that made me stare at the screen (not at pictures, but because I couldn’t believe what I read there and even worse, we have the same age, means I could do the same) and finally come out to friends and family. Eventually I read your blog (edit: http://bitchofbangkok.blogspot.com/)and had another crisis, during which I booked my flight to Bangkok to spend a holiday there in August (edit: 2009). What I read about gay Bangkok turned out to be true! In the town where I live in the UK (edit: I left the UK in 2010 after finishing my studies) the gay scene is pathetic; I went to Birmingham once, not much better. No Asians! I don’t know why I’m cursed with being gay and into Asians! The only ray of hope is a disco for international students that takes place each week, there is a lot of eye-candy from China and Malaysia (ethnic background, some of them are born and grew up in the UK). There are three stunners, although they are straight, exchanging some words with them and watch them makes me happy. ...

So without internet, I would still be in the closet pretending to be asexual.

When I think back to my time in Berlin, there was the Vietnamese cigarette mafia that hat men standing in metro stations with a pack of cigarettes on their side, but I found them as unattractive as Caucasians (or Thai men older than 40).

The attractions of Far-East Asian men are absence of body hair, nice complexion (that's why blacks and latinos range next, with a big gap), faces, straight black hair (very attractive if bleached or dyed blonde, but not in orange or brown) and slim bodies.

So I came first and still come as a sex tourist. Now I have prospects of finding work in Thailand (I study Thai language to facilitate this) and living with a Thai boyfriend.

That's definitely one thing that turns me on, but far from the only one. The smooth near-hariless skin mentioned by TMax is even more so, especially on those slim thighs :p ! There is also the slightly sweeter body smell of Asians, partly due to a rice-vased diet.

I'm not so sure as it's the rice-based diet as much as it is the increased chicken and fish eaten in Asia. One of the tips I'd heard before my first visit to Asia was to avoid eating red meat for a week or two beforehand to cut down on body odor. It seemed to help, but I was also showering there several times a day because of the heat and humidity so that's just an opinion.

Something else to consider is the lower count of the specific sweat glands in the armpits and groins of Asians that secrete the liquid which works with bacteria to create odor in the first place (it's the Aprocrine sweat glands, if anyone wants to look it up). They have less than whites or blacks.

Naturally, better personal hygiene overall helps, too.