Guest Devint6669

What To Do In Pattaya

Guest Devint6669

What To Do In Pattaya

Hey Guy's!

I will Be coming Tomorrow To Pattaya the 11 oct. and I had a couple question for you guys before I get there.

I will be staying at The Cafe Royal because I got a good price for this time of the year!

I found the Link of this hotel on the site the other day and seam to all right.

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5884-le-cafe-royale-in-the-heart-of-boyztown/

Let Start with my Questions!!

1) What bar got most boys now….

2) What bar got the best looking Boy

3) What restaurant should I try… I heard of a new Italian food around there do any one about this place

4) Are there still problems with ladyboys in the area?

5) What is new around

Please I need some Help To have some fun Because i will be in Boyztown!!!!!

What To Do In Pattaya

I will be staying at The Cafe Royal because I got a good price for this time of the year!

I think you will be pleased with Le Café as they call it. I stayed there last year and was pleasantly surprised. I just made another reservation for November. I believe they still have a free guest cocktail hour on Tuesdays. As mentioned above, many good bars around. I haven't \tried Toy Boys but heard good things, it's located next door. Funny Boys is across the street. There are some nice guys hanging around Panorama Bar at the end of the Soi. Best looking boys? I think that's a matter of taste,  

It's been over 9 months since I was there, but as there are not many other replies, here we go:

1 Most boys in Funny Boys and Toy Boys

2 Best looking boys: Funny Boys, Toy Boys & Vasa.  However, try all the bars.  If any have a very poor selection of boys, just walk straight out before even sitting down.

3 Italian food -no idea, but do avoid the place just past Sunee.

4 I avoid ladyboys and hence never had a problem.

5 No idea

Devint

I hope you will write about your experiences in Pattaya and Boystown.

I will be there in November for first time and  staying in the same hotel so counting on your feedback.

On CFS board somebody is raving about new  crop of boys in Krazy Dragon in Sunee Plaza, you may be interested to check for yourself as well.

I think you will be pleased with Le Café as they call it. I stayed there last year and was pleasantly surprised. I just made another reservation for November. I believe they still have a free guest cocktail hour on Tuesdays. As mentioned above, many good bars around. I haven't \tried Toy Boys but heard good things, it's located next door. Funny Boys is across the street. There are some nice guys hanging around Panorama Bar at the end of the Soi. Best looking boys? I think that's a matter of taste,

has cafe royale actually been sold?- (from another board)

Is it possible for a gay to walk "straight" out? I thought the rule book says walk gay out no matter what! :yahoo:

Actually, that's probably the best way to "save face".   If the bar doesn't merit a stay, make it look like you were never intending to visit that type of bar.

Actually, that's probably the best way to "save face".   If the bar doesn't merit a stay, make it look like you were never intending to visit that type of bar.

Smart guy you !

And likely boys would feel better if they sense one waded in there by mistake instead seeing him  grimacing with disappointment .

And likely boys would feel better if they sense one waded in there by mistake instead seeing him  grimacing with disappointment .

Yes, I just need to get better at acting to carry that off.

Guest Devint6669

Sorry if I could not send anything before but have read everyting you send and thank for the good recomandation....

Later today i will right my report...

I know this is too late to respond to the original questioner, but since the topic is "What to do in Pattaya" I would like to add things not bar or restaurant related which, IMHO, are worth a visit: Last trip I went to Sanctuary of Truth for the first time, I found it truly remarkable especially as there were wood carvers there working on additional pieces. I'd recommend a half-day (at least) at Nong Nooch and another at Sriracha Tiger Zoo. I visit every time I'm in LOS and never get tired. An evening at one of the female impersonator places such as Alkazar can be fun for a first time visitor. To make it more fun, take a boy or a couple as it's likely that they've never been, or can't afford to go back.

I remember my first time in Thailand. I went with a gay tour group (now defunct I think). We were in BKK the night before the King's birthday. Our Thai guides had arranged a trip to the palace to vide the fireworks, lights and celebration. The other 8 members of the group asked to get out of the van before we reached the palace so they could get to the bars "before all the best boys are gone." I could see the look of disappointment on the guides' faces. I truly enjoyed participating and engaging in some local culture. I remember the cultural experiences far more clearly than the names and faces of offed boys.

post-367-0-69343200-1381937724_thumb.jpg

post-367-0-52469900-1381937829_thumb.jpg

MrBill, are those pictures from  he said Sanctuary  ? looks impressive, how to get there ? I know it can be googled but for sake of future readers.

I second an idea of taking boy to somewhere not sex / food /shopping related like Alcazar show u you mentioned. Once   took boy for a Grand Palace tour and genuinely I was moved by his reaction. If we don't treat them as just a toy,  chances are they respond in kind. Not all chance encounters need to be toy/ATM meetings only.

Guest Devint6669

Devint,

any comments on your recent  Pattaya visit ?

And Happy Thansksgiving /  I think you mentioned somewhere you are Canadian /

Thank's for that but I think i never celebrate that holly day since I'm a french Canadian we have different holiday

MrBill, are those pictures from  he said Sanctuary  ? looks impressive, how to get there ? I know it can be googled but for sake of future readers.

I second an idea of taking boy to somewhere not sex / food /shopping related like Alcazar show u you mentioned. Once   took boy for a Grand Palace tour and genuinely I was moved by his reaction. If we don't treat them as just a toy,  chances are they respond in kind. Not all chance encounters need to be toy/ATM meetings only.

The top is Nong Nooch and the bottom pic is from the Sanctuary. I took a half-day tour to each which I got from the tour desk at the Marriott next to Royal Garden. I didn't stay at the Marriott but they gladly helped me with the tours. If you are taking someone it may be cheaper to hire a taxi but I have no experience with that so I can't say with any certainly as my trip to the Sanctuary was alone.

I think you put it perfectly when you said "Not all chance encounters need to be toy/ATM meetings only." I'm sure the prime driver for most of these boys is the off fee, but if you throw in something like a Thai cultural experience that they've likely never been able to afford you are really enhancing their lives and yours!

Guest Devint6669

Ho OK I think I know this holiday but it's never been something that i celebrate because my family is kind of not the greatness you can have for sure... I wish I could of have the same chance that a lot's of familly to celebrate that holiday, But Hollowen is comming soon i do like this day... because it's celebrate with friend.

Guest Devint6669

As I mentioned staying at Le Café Royal right in the center of Boyz Town,

post-13390-0-88002200-1382001687_thumb.jpg

The room at this Hotel they’re have been renovated it look really nice… On My first night I was a bit disappointed because they  had sound I that I could not figure out where it came from and it was bothering me when I had some of my encounter with some of my special friend… But when I ask at the reception the next morning where this sound came from, there say it’s probably from the bar around this hotel and they have been very helpful with me because there offer me right away if I would be willing to change room and I did change my room… I had a big bedroom and a small bathroom in my first room then when I got in the other room I saw it had change because I had the opposite a small room and a big bathroom it was funny but I was happy with that…

Here some photo of the hotel and room at stay at:

post-13390-0-76552800-1382002116_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-18158200-1382002109_thumb.jpg

Room 1

post-13390-0-10706100-1382001737_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-95617600-1382001745_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-04218000-1382001752_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-62881500-1382001771_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-18642900-1382001774_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-39316300-1382001786_thumb.jpg

Room 2

post-13390-0-64912100-1382001820_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-02635000-1382001826_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-89648800-1382001831_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-99853000-1382001846_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-80464800-1382001855_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-23473900-1382001862_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-80033200-1382001868_thumb.jpg

Let start with the question The Question I ask before.

1)   What is the bar that has most of boy?

In my experience it was Boyz Boyz Boyz, because they’re had a lots of men and a very few boys but there was a lot’s to choose from this is for sure. The age of the staff is in between 18y to 40y maybe more I could not be sure because the light in the bar are not very bright it was hard to guess what age .  Around 8:30pm all the men and boys will all be standing out side singing the song of their bar. This mean if you want to look at the staff before getting inside just find a bar around and sit order a drink then enjoy the view.

2)   Which bar have the best-looking Boys?

Funny Boys & Toy Boys this is for sure!

Funny Boy I when there 2 night in a row and both time I had a good adventure on its own. One of the night I when they’re with a friend of mind (Firecat69) and for once we both agree the line up at funny boy is always been good and it’s been like that for a long time so far. It’s been under great management for a long time now, one thing I like about this place it’s there never forget about you and always make you feel like you are the most important person in the place and I love that about a bar.

post-13390-0-73853400-1382001949_thumb.jpg

Toy Boys I when over they’re on my first night in Pattaya and I was a bit sad because there were not many boys to choose from in this line up and when ask the Mamasan he told me the most of they’re boys have left with some customer. But is true I got there a bit late I think it most of been about 11h30pm and for this bar this is close to the end (lolololol) But even if most of the boys on stage have not been there at the moment I was… There still had a lot’s of cute guy and I’m a very difficult guy to please…

post-13390-0-05766600-1382001956_thumb.jpg

3)  What restaurant should I try? I heard of a new Italian food around there do any one know about this place?

This one was funny for because Firecat told that he knew about a new Italian restaurant not so far from my hotel… But he said that he never tries the place before and that he be willing to try it with me, them we setup a time to meet around 7hpm on my first night that I was in Pattaya…

And I was travelling with some of my straight friend from Bangkok. Then my friend asks me if I would go to the beach with them and I said yes why not it seems like a good idea!

But first there wanted to try a new restaurant since we have been travelling all day and we got up early and also very hungry. Then have not yet check in my hotel yet, I thought it was a great idea to try something new, We walk all over Pattaya beach and could not decide where to go then we saw this Italian with pizza my friend felt like having a pizza. We stop there and had a meal, wild I’m eating I then realize that I was in the restaurant that I was looking for before. I then call firecat69 and told him that I found the restaurant by accident and that it was also very good.

Firecat69 and me decided that we still would eat at the same restaurant that night since I was not disappointed of my meal I had earlier…

The Name of the restaurant is

Casa Fellini

I’m gone give you the coordinate like Scooby would of done!

Addresses: Tambon Na Kluea, Muang Pattaya, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=12.928483,100.876384

I give this place a 3-½ star and let me tell you I’m not an easy to please!The

service is very good and the waiter was interested to know me and I do like that in a restaurant when their try to know their customer and please then the best way there can…

The food is good and the house wine was also very good…

The location even better since I did not have to go far from my hotel to be please with a good meal.

post-13390-0-61128600-1382001998_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-32936300-1382002002_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-32457300-1382002011_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-47523200-1382002017_thumb.jpgpost-13390-0-55849300-1382002021_thumb.jpg

4)   Are there still problems with ladyboys in the area?

I did not had any problem with any ladyboys on this trip but for sure now there are all over the place even over Walking Street it was a bit unbelievable to see that in Straight area. Does that mean that now (-Everyone is a little gay) Like Honey Boo Boo would say?

Let Hope the answer is yes!lololol

5)   What is new around?

• I saw there is a new Boy Bar on walking street but I did not stop there for some reason. Ho yea I know why I was my straight friend that I say that I was with before and there don’t mind about me been gay but do not feel like walking in a gay bar.
  • I saw there also changing the dock on Pattaya beach road 1… I wonder how would it take because sometime I see them working and other time just sitting on there ass. What you aspect from government worker lololol
  • Also this town as been taking over by the Russian Mafia for some reason. I wonder what the big deal about that why is there a Russian bar or gogo everywhere now? Do we have a gay scene whit Russian man also are not yet!

Let skip to a other subject now!

If you remember before I told you guy’s that I when to beach with some of my friend on the first day I was there… And it was a mistake that I did, because like we told me before to never swing in the beach in Pattaya city because the water was so dirty. And I should have listened to my other friend when they’re told me to never swim there in the past, because I thought it probably have change whit time but it was not the case. On first dive in the ocean I could feel the water to be so oily and this not all when my head reach is way out the water I had a filthy condom on my face this was so gross you can imagine how I felt at the moment I just left my friend and when right away to my room and was my self for hour. I could not believe what just happen to me it was like been rape with out knowing by who!

post-13390-0-17778000-1382002104_thumb.jpg

If got to give a good advise go to Jomtien beach the water is so much cleaner and what I experience will not happened I hope. I when that beaches so many time in past visits and never had a problem. Now from now own I will pay there Bath bus and just go down there for sure.

Hey Guy’s for any question you have just ask me because I when everywhere all the gogo...

Ps: I try Krazy Dragon in Sunee it’s true there have more boy’s now and some of them are very cute and other I don’t how there can make money… I guest it depends of who is looking and what they like.

Thank Guy’s have give me all this advise And hope what I wrote for you guy help you in your future plan in Pattaya.

You probably saw this photo before because i was with firecat that night

post-13390-0-99845600-1382002100_thumb.jpg

(And Scooby your are most welcome to use any of the photo for updating stuff in your Business listing )

Great report Devint,

sorry to hear  about your ocean misadventure but this is what happens when youngsters are not listening to their elders. Everybody says stay away from Pattaya beach and you had unpleasant task to confim that.

Thank you for positive review of La Café Royale- will be there in 4 weeks.

It looks that Boyztown can keep one occupied for a while

Great report Devint,

sorry to hear  about your ocean misadventure but this is what happens when youngsters are not listening to their elders. Everybody says stay away from Pattaya beach and you had unpleasant task to confim that.

Thank you for positive review of La Café Royale- will be there in 4 weeks.

It looks that Boyztown can keep one occupied for a while

Yes it is for sure you will keep your self occupied every night of your trip!

Let us know what you are doing when you are in Pattaya??

Guest Devint6669

This is for sure I should of listened to My older because for sure this experiences was very disgusting and wish to never have to  live this again. But It was something that i live and will always have a good laugh about this situation.

Thank You Devint