Guest anonone

Pattaya visit Nov. 2013

Guest anonone

Well, my turn to provide a report about a visit. Hopefully it we'll help others pass the time until arrival at LOS.

Arrived without incident to BKK, on time and in good shape. Business class is a real advantage to not feeling like crap upon arrival from the USA. 22 hours in a plane can be brutal otherwise. Quick exit from the plane plus fast track pass for immigration. No checked bag. 20 minutes from walking off the plane and I am in the car, headed for Patts. Awesome way to start.

As usual, availed myself of service from Mr. Toom taxi. Driver waiting for me at door 3. 1200 baht for sedan from BKK to Pattaya. Car in good shape...Volvo this time instead of the usual Camry. Very good driver. Alert and pleasant. Passing the time on a rather boring drive by typing out this first post.

BF arrives in the morning, taking bus from his village to meet me in Pattaya. So my first night I am on my own....whatever shall I do to pass the time. He He

Plan is for a quick shower and change of clothes, and head out for a bit of fun. Not sure any of the gogo bars will still be open. Might have a look at GUY club (walking street) if nothing catches my eye in Sunee. Or maybe head to a disco?? Have to see which way the wind takes me. The one bad thing about such a late night arrival, especially when BF has still not arrived.

Added: finally got connected to Internet to start the post. For those curious how the cliffhanger was to end, the night turned out very well. I passed by Good Boys, where a nice young man was concerned about where I heading. I was so touched by his concern, I purchased a drink for him. They served the drink way in the back of the bar. What a secluded little location. I got to know him much better....beautiful, and not at all shy. (Drinks about 150. Nice tip for boy)

Crazy Pub was still open upon my exit, so great to see all my friends again. I opened up a bottle and the squeals of happiness were quite loud,. (Bottle whiskey about 900, all mixer included, couple hundred baht tip to the shared jar).

After we finish, several of us made our way to Tam Nam Isan. Nothing changed at all. Bottle plus mixers, extra ice, total about 1200 baht. Some dancing (they are good dancers, I am not...but dance anyway. Lol. ). Great fun had by all. End up making a friend, who turned out to be quite good company. Not inhibited with any activity. And as I have discovered during my visits, some of the most diminutive guys, petite and toned, can hide very large cock in their jeans. Impressive.

Well, that takes us to 7 am and the imminent arrival of BF. We part ways and I crash into bed for a couple of hours.

Off to a good start. More later as time and internet connections allow.

Cheers.

Guest anonone

(Hate trying to "quote" when on iPad)

@kokopeli - this trip is just shy of 2 weeks. I really try to avoid checking a bag. With US carriers' better carry on bag allowance, I can easily pack enough clothes for a week, and Thailand is great for getting laundry done.

@williwillie - Tam Nam Isan is a late night club (disco) that only plays Isan music. No karaoke, unless you count hundreds of Thais singing along to the live music. LOL. It is one of my favorite places, very few falang visit, but awesome to have fun with all the Thai boys just hanging out and having fun. It is where they go if they don't have a customer for the night. :)

@firecat - not sure about photo of BF...maybe when I get back home and can blur some faces...or find a shot appropriate.

Guest anonone

Well, where to pick things up again? Things already starting to blur and run together.

BF arrived and the reunion was spectacular. I will try not to become too mushy, but I am at times amazed by how much I love him. Beside the obvious (physical attraction and sex), we just click. We had one of those unbelievable times where we lounge in bed all day. We sleep, fuck, talk, laugh, nap, fuck, talk, laugh....just incredible. As BF likes to say, neither of us is perfect, but we are perfect for each other. Anyway, enough mushy talk, but I am thrilled to be back together again.

After a quick dinner (Thai food, small restaurant next to former Euro Boys bar...cannot recall name. Good Thai food), we stop at Crazy Pub for another bottle. I want to visit Vasa bar for towel night, so I head to BT. BF wants to stay and talk with friends, so I hop aboard mottosai taxi and off we go. Towel night going strong. Good number of staff, including some new boys. Not quite as playful as other visits, but maybe too early and not enough whiskey yet. One very cute boy that I have spoken to many times before looks thirsty, so we have a drink. I am devastated to learn he really dislikes 3somes, so probably not a good idea for an off this trip. :(

Drinks 160 or so. Several boys were taken off while I was there. Seems like it is picking up steam as Vasa reputation grows. I hope they keep it up.

I wandered back to Sunee and ventured into a couple of gogo bars prior to meeting back up with the group. Cocktail Boys is back open (former Tom Yum, upstairs bar). Disappointing, to say the least. About 8 staff, all pretty rough looking and not to engaging. No flashing/flirting like before.

Eros much the same as before. Found 3 twinky boys that looked thirsty, so we all had a drink and a bit of groping. Always funny to me that the twink boys are so much more shy then the straight boys. No problem with getting touchy, just don't let anyone else see their goods. All in the midst of Pattaya's version of Caligula.

Made a stop in Krazy Dragon and liked what I saw. More twink boys and a lot of fun. Seems they are wearing briefs under the KD shorts now. So sad. Lol.

With my groping urges now satisfied, back to Crazy Pub. A little bit of billiards and a lot of laughs, talking with our friends. They are already lobbying for another night out. This time it is to be NAB club. Off we go...

Very busy, but thankfully BF spots a ladyboy friend working as wait staff. She hooks us up with a table off to the side...perfect, not overly loud speaker in front of us, close to the stage, and some room for additional friends soon to join us. For the show- 3 ladyboys, 3 sexy dancers at the jacuzzi, and then a slew of coyote dancers. Had a great surprise when one of the coyote dancers was recognized as a friend from last year. Great guy, cute as hell and a real winner in bed. We lost track of him, when he went home to spend some timeas a monk (only in Thailand....love it). Bought my first ever coyote drink, just for him. (Lost total track of money here...I think 2500 for the bottle ans mixers/ice for the night. Coyote drink 200...or 300? I don't remember. Songteau back to Sunee for 150 -group of 6. Some food at the dive Isan place where we always end up. Just in time to enjoy the sunrise.

Well, can't believe it is only 2 days here so far. Time for a bit of a breather tomorrow.

Til then, cheers.

Made a stop in Krazy Dragon and liked what I saw. More twink boys and a lot of fun. Seems they are wearing briefs under the KD shorts now. So sad. Lol.

Time they dispensed with the shorts.

Keep it going, you will have breather when you return home, it's just to far to waste vacations there for a breathers IMHO. And don't forget about us when you have a time. If you visit Magnolia Spa tell then one guy from this forum enjoyed it immensely, true bright and classy spot on Pattaya gay map.

Guest anonone

Quick update

Staff from GUY club did end up at Wild West Boys. WWB show still no good. Actually, bad. But for those that like Vasa staff type, WWB will have some similar...at least for a bit. Go early, as they like to parade in jeans after the show is over, instead of the briefs.

Vasa bar had towel night on Saturday also. No idea if ongoing or not...maybe I will check next weekend as well. My guess is they are taking advantage of its popularity and extended it to both weekend nights. A lot of customers....they are doing it right.

Crazy night at Dave Man club. Really busted the bank on this one, but no regrets. Live band playing Thai music at the bar and the word spread on the Thai boy grapevine. Ended up with at least a dozen boys at our table, 2 bottles plus plus. Big bucks, but a great time. A lot of Vasa boys were there wih 2 falang, at table next to ours. Anyone from the board, per chance?

Cocktail bar closed again. Maybe only opening on weekends? No big loss, of recent visit is a typical experience.

BoyzBoyzBoyz show much improved. Still have standard ladyboy lip synch, but followed now by decent erotic show, plus big cock show. A lot of customers.

Copa show very much the same, well attended, predictable. An enjoyable time out. Sad to see several of my favorite show dancers not on stage. Hopefully they are doing well, wherever they may be now....

That's all for now. Sorry not much smut for this post. Just enjoying my time with BF. He did mention something just now about finding a boy for me tonight, so we might be on the prowl tonight.....

Cheers

Guest anonone

Keep it going, you will have breather when you return home, it's just to far to waste vacations there for a breathers IMHO. And don't forget about us when you have a time. If you visit Magnolia Spa tell then one guy from this forum enjoyed it immensely, true bright and classy spot on Pattaya gay map.

I guess I forgot to mention it, but already visited Magnolia for another session with Wow. Great massage. Nothing special in terms of extra services (not really his thing) which I don't mind in the least. I go to Magnolia for a great, professional massage by a very sexy naked man. He doesn't mind me getting touchy, but full sex is not on the agenda.

Didn't see the owner this time, but still very nice service.

no checked bag.?!! .......the man doesn't need a bag as he doesn't keep his clothes on long enough to justify carrying one by the sounds of it !   Disgusting behaviour Anon - without me :-(

he he sounds like you're having ( your usual) blast  - although reading your posts I can almost here the Baht pouring out of our wallet as your type and now that I'm reading your exploits I'm starting to see where all my joey magically disappears to on a night out - but hey what a way to blow it eh !!  lol   ENJOY ! :-)

I guess I forgot to mention it, but already visited Magnolia for another session with Wow. Great massage. Nothing special in terms of extra services (not really his thing) which I don't mind in the least. I go to Magnolia for a great, professional massage by a very sexy naked man. He doesn't mind me getting touchy, but full sex is not on the agenda.

Didn't see the owner this time, but still very nice service.

I'm sorry again I missed Wow when there, not that my boy Nam lacked any attributes. Again Magnolia is an excellent place and a must to any Pattaya visitor 

Crazy night at Dave Man club. Really busted the bank on this one, but no regrets. Live band playing Thai music at the bar and the word spread on the Thai boy grapevine. Ended up with at least a dozen boys at our table, 2 bottles plus plus. Big bucks, but a great time. A lot of Vasa boys were there wih 2 falang, at table next to ours. Anyone from the board, per chance?

Great report  so far anonone... Only 4 weeks till I head back so its nice to hear you are warming up the greedy coffers of Dave and NAB before i arrive!

I notice the Guys from Dave posting a lot of pics of Live bands in Dave recently...

Have they started to have it as a regular feature i wonder?

Maybe something to lure the gay customers away from Tum Nan Chon and Pluang Mai?

You didn't mention where you are staying this time around... Or maybe you did and I am blind!

Where did you settle on this time?

PS. If you don't already get it... you should get your BF to ask for a discount when the bill beats 4K in Dave...

Might only save 2-300B - but it will pay for Songtaew home or make a nice bonus if the waiter is any good! 

Guest anonone

Just a quick update while i have a second.

I didnt quite get the breather I thought.

At the risk of sounding repetative, another crazy night involving an off from power boys, and another all nighter at tam nam isan. Fun time, though i think the boy was "too new" for my preference

anyone else know what i mean? Feel the same?

More details later.

I love Thailand.

Guest anonone

Well, I am at Crazy Pub and have spent 20 minutes trying to upload a photo. Apparently not going to happen. Lol

2 bottles here so far, then going to call it a night. No disco for a change .

maybe find the time tomorrow to give a detailed report. Fun time upstairs at happy boy bar :)

Guest anonone

Ok...well I now have no idea as to the sequence of things, so I guess I just have to ramble on about everything. Don't try to make sense of any order.....

When I last left you, I mentioned going on the prowl, an off from power boys, and a night at tam nam Isan. We started off on another round of gogo bar visits. This is just something I like to do, try to visit every gogo bar at least once...especially in Sunee. I don't always make all the gogo bars in BT, but I do try. LOL

Anyway, Nice boys was the first stop. Very much the same as previous visits. Drinks in the 150-180 range...I can never seem to remember exactly. Maybe 20 boys dancing. But nobody that really caught my eye.

We then went next door to Power Boys, This is the location of the former Mic My bar. I was pleasantly surprised when walking inside. Seems they are really ensuring that they start fresh with a new name. Some minor cosmetic changes inside, still stage in the middle. I mentioned something about the changes, and they said yes, many changes....new name, new inside, all boy over 18 for sure....

They had about 20 boys, evenly split between twinks and "straight" boys. The twinks were all wearing briefs, the other boys were wearing loose fitting boxes (to allow for easy access I guess, as many always had their hands down their pants).

The twinks were very cute, almost to Vasa standards. One in particular caught my eye, with a sort of shy half-smile...the kind that many Thai boys seem to exhibit on command. We called him over for a drink and we all chatted for a bit. Ended up taking him off, and apparently BF mentioned to him that afterward we were all going to Tam Nam Isan, and he should come along.

I will pause here for a moment and just comment that this is not exactly something I would have done if I was alone. In my mind, a much better idea to wait until later, see how well we get along, how much fun he is, and so on....but BF already made the offer, so no point in worrying about it now. In hindsight, I have to wonder if BF sensed something and wanted to put him at ease..?

Anyway, we had a decent enough time. He was eager to please, but just seemed hesitant and unsure of things. Nothing that he overtly said or did....or didn't do :)...but just seemed a bit overwhelmed or something. That is what prompted my earlier question about is a guy sometimes "too new"? Maybe this was his first sandwich?

So, a bit too early to go to the club, so we wander out to Sunee Bars and happen to run into a good friend of BF, that has not been seen in quite a while. He is with his Thai BF, so of course we all celebrate with shots of tequila. The beginning of a very long night...LOL.

We finally part ways as they (wisely) decide to go to bed. So we grab a couple of Crazy Pub friends, and the four of us go to Tam Nam Isan....with the rest to follow after they close up the bar. As should have been expected, the rest of the twinks from Power Boy just happen to show up at the same time we arrive. :) It is just the Thai way for the bar boys. I actually think BF might have hinted it should happen. One gets a customer and can gain some favor with his friends by getting them a night out. Always share.

Not much else to tell about the night. Everyone in a good mood. A distinguished business owner made a rare club appearance, which also resulted in a third bottle of whiskey. We move tables three times to end up front stage center. BF becomes enthralled with a certain Thai dancer, shots and tips for him...and a phone number stored away. The boys from Power Boys (4 in total) turn out to be a lot of fun at the club...a lot of flirting going on there. As usual, once the party winds down, we head out for some food and crash into bed.

Also fun the next night to pop back into Power Boys and grandly announce you want to buy drinks for four boys at the same time...the four that you partied with the night before. A bit hedonistic to have 2 barely dressed boys on each arm, all showing just how thankful they are to have good time last night.

Have I mentioned lately....I love Thailand.

More later....at least the parts I can remember....including the story about a coyote drink that costs 1000 baht...a towering, flaming, triangle shaped horror. And no, I was not the one that purchased 2 of them...

Guest anonone

Did you try new Happy Boys massage like you planned on another board?

Sort of.

I stopped by Happy Boys and found a very cute young man dancing on top of my table. I felt a drink was in order, so we chatted up a bit. He is not my usual type...a bit older and a bit less "twinky", but had a very engaging smile. I really wasn't expecting much to happen (seriously), but when I rested my hand on his leg, I felt on my arm that his cock was hard. Rock hard. Intriuiging.

Upon further exploration, I discovered a cock that had the tightest foreskin I had ever encountered. Extremely tight. Like seemed it would hurt if he chuck wowed with any amount of movement. He stayed hard, with only occasional touching, for about 20 minutes while we had our drinks. My innocent intentions were thrown out the window, and I decided that I needed to get a closer look at that.

So while I didn't go for the actual massage, I made a trip upstairs anyway. For the curious, the 2nd floor of Happy Boys has remained the same. The Third floor is where they have installed the massage rooms. From a list at the bar, seems they have actually trained about 10 of the boys in massage. Be curious to hear of anyone that decides to get a massage there. I am curious about the massage quality.