bkkmfj2648

Trip report - Chiang Mai - 29 Dec - in progress

Yes Anone and Vinapu - you are both right with your advice.

My problem is different - the organization that I work for implemented a new rule just before I left for Thailand in December that says we must be proficient in a 2nd language at level B by December 2014 or our HR assignment will not be extended.  That would be tragic for me.  So, I will be investing my 2014 vacations in Spanish speaking countries - even though my heart and lust is in LOS. 

So, the earliest that I can return to Thailand is January 2015 - assuming I pass the Spanish language exam.  Wish me luck.

Hasta luego,

M.

Guest abang1961

Yes Anone and Vinapu - you are both right with your advice.

My problem is different - the organization that I work for implemented a new rule just before I left for Thailand in December that says we must be proficient in a 2nd language at level B by December 2014 or our HR assignment will not be extended.  That would be tragic for me.  So, I will be investing my 2014 vacations in Spanish speaking countries - even though my heart and lust is in LOS. 

So, the earliest that I can return to Thailand is January 2015 - assuming I pass the Spanish language exam.  Wish me luck.

Hasta luego,

M.

I assume you are Italian and speaks English...wont that count as 2nd language?

Anyway, good luck and work hard (in your studies).. and you are always welcome back to Asia.

Khob khun krap for all the wonderful reports.

Hasta luego,

Why you worry, from your last sentence it looks you already speaking Spanish fluently.

Luck has it that all Spanish speaking countries bar Equatorial Guinea are very interesting places so wherever you go you wont be bored.

Being in Europe you can always jump on the plane and in half time Americans need you can be walking Silom for a short break.

Felicitaciones de Nuevo Ano