Guest shyatfirst

ONLY A GAY PERSON WILL UNDERSTAND THE AGONY I'M GOING THRU.

My aunt asked me to think about this: "what would he or she do if you were not there? How did they survive all of these years without you? If you are always filling up their bucket, why should they put anything in it?" I did think about this and still do.

During my last visit to the massage spa, the guy told me that he really likes me because I am different, and could I buy the new I-phone for him? I told him I really like him and can we have free sex? He laughed saying: "free sex! No No, need money." I laughed and said: "free Iphone, no no, I need money. He said: "you have money". I paid him and said:"you have money." We both smiled.

Sometimes it works. Some farangs buy I Phones for every boy they spend time with and motorbikes too.

One farang has bought houses for several boys.

Of course, you can't buy love but try to convince a fool with money.

you just put me to the shame , I phones, motorbikes and houses !. I only buy beer and sometimes breakfast or dinner if they want eat   for every boy I spent time with, how cheap one can be?

On serious note we can't stop those farangs from  living their dreams. They complain on the forums, we dispense advises and the same mistakes are repeated over and over by them and others. Hope springs eternal I guess

I hope that is a rhetorical question?  Even Christian provides underwear although he likely repossesses it after the deed is done.

Stop throwing mud at Christian, LOL.

It's rhetorical, I don't think I'm cheap when comes to tipping boys and usually drag them to diners , shows,  bars as long as they want to go and treat them with whatever I'm treating myself. But I draw the line at requests for taxi money and any gifts. 

When walking with the boy through Patpong and notice that he is interesting in something  often I will buy it for him as long as he doesn't ask for it, i.e. when it's my decision , not boy's.

But I rarely have extra  requests, either because I tip a bit over the odds or I look cheap bastard and boys resigned from even trying.

Guest LoveThailand

I am more or less same as Vinapu. I pay agreed amount only if the experience was mediocre. If it was good - always a bit more.

Have never been asked by a boy to buy them something - but offered to do so: when I am with a boy and buy, for expample, underwear (Hello, Christian! :) ) - will ask the boy to choose some for himself. But no i-phones and the like.

Invitation to share a meal goes without saying - unless the boy is not a good company (which happens to me very very rarely).

Sometimes a movie or sightseeing - the regualar stuff.

I guess all this happens because I am looking (consciously or subconscously) for a short term boyfriend experience rather than just sex.

when inviting boy for a meal I take great care to make sure boy is comfortable with place, some  don't like places farang infested  or too  posh so I rather let them to decide and I'm surprised how many times they prefer to eat on street.

It must be blend of stare factor and a dislike of foreign food.

At times people are picking at Christian's underwear  fetish /?/  so I need to state I'm in the same club and find boys in fitting briefs or speedos much more sexy than naked and nothing turns me on better than hardon poking out of garment. Don't like boxer style even it makes wares more accessible since I don't play those games in the open space.

I'm not looking for short time boyfriend experience neither for fast  tryst but rather for whole night companion since I don't like to sleep alone in Thailand, have home for that.

Hence my preference for long time offs , preferably with different talent every night but on recent trip  discovered joys of comfort of familiar skin beside, it looks that butterfly is dying in me and there are no pills for reinforcement.