Guest shyatfirst

THOUGHTS JUST FOR FUN ( NO MALICE INTENDED )

Guest shyatfirst

A LITTLE BIT OF HUMOUR IN THE DAY OF A THAI BOY MEETING A FOREIGNER

( foreigner to thai boy) = Hello sexy boy. thai boy (thinking) = Hello stupid farang.

(thai boy ) = You very handsome,sexy man. (meaning ) = You look like you have a lot of money.

(thai boy) = Where you come from? = (meaning) What currency do i need to check the exchange rate?

(thai boy ) = You first time in Thailand? = (thinking) Just how gullible are you ? )

(thai boy) = Where you stay ?

(foreigner = guest house pattaya

(thai boy thinking ) = Guesthouse … .hmm falang not much money

( Hotel …well not bad falang he has some money )

( Condo ….good falang he has good money )

( House (rent) …hmm better falang )

( House ( buy ) …I love you so much ( and your money )

(House with pool …don’t fall asleep I will steal all I can )

(thai boy ) = i no have falang boyfriend , farang no like me. =

( I have many farang. Going for your sympathy vote works every time.)

(thai boy) = How long you stay in Thailand? = (meaning).How long DO I have i to bleed you dry.)

(thai boy) = Which hotel you stay? = (meanining) = Where will I be sleeping tonight?)

(thai boy) = You have boyfrend ? (meaning.) = Do i have to share your money with anynone else?

(thai boy ) = I love you. = (meaning ) = I love your money.

You have good heart. = (meaning ) = You have a BIG wallet.

(thai boy ) = You good man for me. = (meaning) = you are good for my bank account

(thai boy) = I miss you. = (meaning) = I miss your money.

(thai boy ) = me not money boy I no want money. = (meaning) = I want all your money.

(thai boy) = I go with you for free. = ( meaning ) = This will cost you double.

(thai boy ) = I no Butterfly = (meaning)= I sleep with my BF and any farang who pays me money

(thai boy) = I'm good boy = (meaning) I am the worst of all,

(thai boy) = I am honest boy you can trust me (meaning) = am a real liar

(thai boy) = me always make safe sex = (meaning) i love to eat your cum but it costs 1000 thb more :-)

(foreigner) = i seen you last night in boyztown with a farang

(thai boy) = i go with him but no sex just frend .(meaning ) = we fucked all night.

(thai boy) = I not lie, I no like GO GO = (meaning) = I freelance today is my day off

(thai boy) = I need 6000 baht my mama very sick in hospital maybe die

(meaning) = I need MONEY FOR DISCO and WHISKY.

(thai boy) = I never cheat = (meaning) = When you look, I never cheat but i will try

(When you not looking , I will cheat you for sure !!)

(thai boy) I will Love you longtime = (meaning) = After you go home I forget your name

(thai boy) = I want a relationship = (meaning) = I want one more farang to send me money every month. then i will have 3 on tap.

(thai boy) = MONEY not NUMBER ONE = (meaning) = MONEY always NUMBER ONE !!

:yahoo:                 :good:            :goodjob:

Guest chicolby

I get the humor in this and while I appreciate good humor, I wonder if posts/opinions like these, don't just further the situation. So there is a "pure" farang who thinks he's going to meet a real thai boy without money intentions. There's a pure thai boy who really wants a relationship. Farang reads this and says "no way - everything this thai boy is saying must be a lie." Thai boy gets farang who now doesn't trust him and treats him like dirt, so he says "no farang is looking for anything real - may as well get some money out of the deal."

Self-fulfilling prophecy. 

We know what we are coming for to Thailand and boys know why we are coming as well, rest is just a game.

Farang on 2-3 weeks vacations claiming he is in search of long time boyfriend is kidding himself only providing he believes this illusion and should not expect boy to believe such claims.

No wonder boys are not falling into it and trying to mine situation as long as it lasts. Not that I think milking farang out of his money is right but are  farangs allowing themselves to be fleeced out of their money really good material for long term commitment? 

Stupid post really

Which one, OP, chicolby's or mine ?

Be kind to fellow posters, no need to like posts but no need to name calling them either.

I found OP pretty close to reality.

Once in the bed with boy exclaiming " I lub you" I pointed at his soft at the time dick and told him ' liar" - we both had a good laugh.

On another hand when in the middle of the night boy waked up, kissed me with " I like you" , turned back  to his sleep in previous position I took it for a face value and rewarded him nicely with extra tip and quite a few off in the future even if I generally butterfly.

Guest abang1961

Exchange is no robbery.

The Thais provide companionship while you provide the dough.

It is fair...

None of us should discriminate the Thais.. they earn a (in)decent living by their warmth encounters.

Without them, even the nights are longer.... 

Guest Guideneeded

It's commerce!

We're happy and they're happy with the arrangement.

Couldn't think of a better thing to spend my money on!

Thanks Thai boys, we appreciate doing business with you.

Some old men never look at themselves critically. They believe in fairy tales and when the dream crashes back into

reality, they get cynical, call the Thai boys whores and make themselves feel superior and better .

The facts of life are ignored by the average farang.

Nobody would touch ancient morbidly obese hairy bodies or kiss an ugly wrinkled face without compensation.

Imaging its love is just desperation and deep denial. Believing teenage boys prefer 70 y.o. men is delusional

thinking and when the party's over, instead of being grateful for the idyllic episode, the reaction is bitterness and

anger.

When you believe in Santa Claus, there always comes a day when reality destroys the fairy tale and it's time to

grow up and be a man. Put the lights on and your tri-focals, strip naked and look hard into the full length mirror.

That should whip one back from love sickness into stark reality in a few seconds.

Guest abang1961

Yes although there are cases of GENUINE relationship, we cannot deny that money is always the gel that bind them together.

It is pointless to paint a rosy picture that a boy half my age will fall for us..  That is why, I am heading to Pattaya with zero expectations - perhaps a breakfast with some of the forum users. 

Just in case you haven't know, I am (of course) a potato queen.  

So those forum users, send me a message if you have interested in having a good conversation (in English) with an Asian.

Cheers... and keep dreaming ...and searching for that elusive love from the young Thais.

Guest SpermAholic

I meant the OP but you are right, no need for me to post derogatory statements.

I guess having lived here for so long my judgement gets clouded. Maybe I need a change.

Guest shyatfirst

ABOUT THIS POSTING.  It was only intended as being a bit of fun to try and bring a little humour into things that

had been getting me down lately. I sincerely apologise to anyone ( thai or foreigner ) who took offence at the posting.

We all know that there are some thai boys ( and not only thai nationals ) who do take this  attitude and thoughts

when dealing with us foreigners. ( well I personally know from recent experience of at least 1 particular thai boy

who thinks the way I posted) perhaps some of you know of others as well.

Needless to say we all know the game and the rules, we pay and they play, and just as a couple of posters  has pointed out

for any handsome young thai boy with a firm toned body to actually make love and sleep with a much older wrinked

foreigner sure would take a lot of courage to do. I now look at things a lot different than how I used to and you know

something "I don't think I would be able to do what they do with and for us" just goes to show how hard their life must

really be, 300 baht a day salary in a normal type of job is pittance  when compared to our money value.

As for the ones that scam and cheat us, well that kind are in every country even our own, its only by us having some

experience from previous mistakes that we are a bit wiser and cautious when it comes to  "making connection with the

next thai lover in our gay life and escapades in and out of bed "

Again, I apologise for any offence or upset my posing may have caused by my unseemly humour. thank you for accepting and understanding.

Again, I apologise for any offence or upset my posing may have caused by my unseemly humour. thank you for accepting and understanding.

nothing wrong with your post, like with every posts there some who like it , some  who don't and rest which  doesn't care.

No need to panic if somebody is critical.

I'd say is better is posters respond with critique than don't respond at all.

Guest SpermAholic

I apoligize also if I seem cynical but residing here is a lot different to vacationing here and if you only had an idea of how many tourists I see here sitting in a bar telling their nightmare stories how they were ripped off by a ladyboy or bar girl or gay boy and putting Thailand down then surely taking these feelings back home and distributing their bad experience of Thailand when in fact all they did in Thailand was sit in beer bars or had sex with Thais rather then visiting the TRUE Thailand kinda gets on my nerves.

I live here because I love Thailand and Thai people so I just don't like hearing negativity.

If people vacation here without the main intention of meeting a Thai for sex or a relationship but focus on Traveling Thailand and seeing all the wonderful amazing things there are to see then I'm sure that you would also find a GOOD Thai that you could spend time with weather it be a boy, girl or ladyboy.

Then you might take completely different opinions back home and I am not focusing this comment you "shyatfirst" by any means.

I apoligize also if I seem cynical but residing here is a lot different to vacationing here and if you only had an idea of how many tourists I see here sitting in a bar telling their nightmare stories how they were ripped off by a ladyboy or bar girl or gay boy and putting Thailand down then surely taking these feelings back home and distributing their bad experience of Thailand when in fact all they did in Thailand was sit in beer bars or had sex with Thais rather then visiting the TRUE Thailand kinda gets on my nerves.

you must be right, my first impression from Pattaya visit was plenty of sad-faced farang males wandering streets and sitting in bars. 

If one doesn't like himself how can expect others will like him

What Pattaya needs is more  anonone or firecat type visitors who are looking for good time , spending money and treating their companions well instead underfucked farangs with  superiority complex instantly disappointed that prostituting world is not dancing around them, fleecing them alive instead. 

True Thailand includes Pattaya, Soi Twilight etc but those who are limiting themselves to those places only are getting very limited view of the country, like peeking through keyhole to see whole living room 

Guest Tball73

Spend money on your Thai friend, because making him happy makes you happy. But don't think you're buying him, because you can't own another human being.

If you choose to form a friendship with him, you'll find many Thai guys fun, affectionate individuals, who actually cares for you.

Guest anonone

Spend money on your Thai friend, because making him happy makes you happy. But don't think you're buying him, because you can't own another human being.

If you choose to form a friendship with him, you'll find many Thai guys fun, affectionate individuals, who actually cares for you.

Wow.

Thanks Tball, for that very eloquent post.  As I was catching up on this topic, I knew I was going to post the same type of thought, but I wouldn't have done it nearly so well. 

I have no issue with the original post.  I have seen similar posts in the past...and everyone is familiar with the buffalo-die stereotype.  But PLEASE do not think that this represents every Thai boy. 

Oh, and by the way...I had a very funny conversation with BF a while back where I teased him with "are you trying to get me to buy you a water buffalo".  His response:  "Oh - no want buffalo...really hard work to take care....Mom be really mad if I get buffalo"

:rofl:

For me the situation is very straight forward. I am on holiday for sex pure and simple. I am a older gay guy . I like young 18-24 Thai boys and I pay them for their services. The best market for these services is Pattaya, where I am to be found 8 weeks of the year.

I am not one of those farangs sitting on a bar stool all day cradling a bottle of beer. I like keeping fit so the gym and beach is my usual habitat until the sun goes down, when the search commences for that nights bed companion.

I found the original post intelligent, wry and entertaining.  There is enough truth here to make this an appropriate stereotype for many Thai young men, but like all stereotypes, it is not true for all Thai boys. Even in the USA there are younger men who like older without money being the main rationale behind the attraction.  Over the years I have met some of these couples and can say there is more then one reason for some younger men liking older.  Thailand is no different, and while financial security may play a bigger role here, it is still not the only role, nor the only reason while some older men do find younger men who are really happy with the relationship and genuinely care for the older man. 

Oh, and by the way...I had a very funny conversation with BF a while back where I teased him with "are you trying to get me to buy you a water buffalo".  His response:  "Oh - no want buffalo...really hard work to take care....Mom be really mad if I get buffalo"

:rofl:

thanks for good laugh anonone,

by the way , how much famous buffalo costs ? asking out of curiosity as never ever I was asked to contribute to  buy one.

I should count my blessings  I guess, must be that cheap look of my face or something.

I agree with your assessment of Tball post, boys are making us happy and we should respond in kind

by the way , how much famous buffalo costs ? asking out of curiosity as never ever I was asked to contribute to  buy one.

I should count my blessings  I guess, must be that cheap look of my face or something.

That depends on age of the buffalo. Maybe 20, 000+ Baht for a mature one or much less for a calf.

Guest anonone

For me the situation is very straight forward. I am on holiday for sex pure and simple. I am a older gay guy . I like young 18-24 Thai boys and I pay them for their services. The best market for these services is Pattaya, where I am to be found 8 weeks of the year.

I am not one of those farangs sitting on a bar stool all day cradling a bottle of beer. I like keeping fit so the gym and beach is my usual habitat until the sun goes down, when the search commences for that nights bed companion.

Sounds good TD.  This was very similar to my first trips to Thailand, before I became involved with BF.

Nothing wrong with it, as long as neither side confuses it with other feelings.  Limited duration, limited scope.

The problem comes about when someone confuses buying a service with buying emotions.