Guest SpermAholic

Do Gays Dislike Faggots?

Guest SpermAholic

This is my opinion on the two:

GAY:    Just a normal person who is attracted to the same sex and wants a meaningful relationship and lead a normal life together and enjoys kissing, hugging etc.

Faggot:  A guy who craves sex all the time with several different partners and might not be attracted to "men" and not interested in kissing, hugging etc. A guy who will suck anyones cock, swallow the jizz, drink their piss, rimming guys, being fucked by many guys and just being a general sex PIG.

I am a faggot !

I am just curious what you gays think about us faggots in general and please consider that even as a faggot I play safe with condoms etc and am a little picky with the guys I service. I have been a faggot for 20+ years and have never had an STD.

Would a true "Gay" guy ever let me service you just for sex?

Do you consider us disgusting or just a fetishist?

It's more a matter of narcissistic personality disorders. In simple terms, men who think it's all about them.

I enjoy this forum because of the many trip reports and also the gayromeo reviews.

I certainly have zero interest in men who are self obsessed and think others need to know every kink of their lives.

We are only a short step away from posting fecal matter and turning the forum into a toilet. I've had enough and will

check out the ignore feature and wash my hands.

Guest SpermAholic

Ok so maybe I should not have posted my picture but I tried to "edit" and delete the pic but cannot see how. Anyone know?

Just out of curiosity, how do you 'swallow the jizz' while 'playing safe with condoms'? At first glance, these two don't seem to go together. Am I missing something?

Regarding your questions, I firmly believe that everyone should do what they like most, with the usual disclaimer 'as long as you don't hurt anyone'. I don't use the term 'faggot' myself and I'm not really into such labels. Unlike others here, it doesn't bother me that (some of) your posts are quite explicit, but if a forum such as this one is the best venue to look for guys to have sex with is another question. I'd daresay that most readers on here are 'rice queens' to at least a high degree, never mind what I just wrote about labels. That would include myself, I haven't had any sexual encounters with 'farang' guys or transgenders since moving to Thailand. Not because I don't fancy them at all, but because I fancy Thai guys more and there's no lack of them here.

Guest SpermAholic

Thanks for the comments. I don't use condoms wheh I suck guys so that is how I swallow the jizz. I am picky who I blow so that is why I do not get anywhere near as much as I would like.

HIV can only last 1/100th of a second outside of its natural saroundings so unless the guy I'm blowing has sores or genitile warts or something and I have none of the sort then it is pretty safe to give bj's without using a condom.

For those of you who will attack that idea, I have researched the shit out of it and we all take some chance with sex no matter who or what gender it is, even kissing so............

I won't repeat some of the comments made although I concur with most of them.  And I'm getting a bit tired of the crudity (let alone the posting name as has been mentioned by others) that makes me think I'm hanging around a junior high bathroom. 

Guest shyatfirst

Please this topic  is a bit over the top don't you think ?  I found it to be distasteful to say the least , I'm no prude when it comes to  discusions  on gay sexual activity, but this is just a bit to much for my way of thinking. the terminology used and some of the activity mentioned in the original posting is foul and nauseating.   ( sorry but just my thoughts)   :shok:

Ok so maybe I should not have posted my picture but I tried to "edit" and delete the pic but cannot see how. Anyone know?

Just use the same picture you use on baht stop for this and all your other names.

post-391-0-66949800-1391084992.jpg