t0oL1

Nice Boys bar

Just spent couple weeks in Pattaya. Arrived on a Sunday night with only 3 boys onstage.

It seemed other guys were called in to dance from the outside and soon a small "contest" ensued.

I kind of liked the music and many of the guys here seemed to have fun most nights. 

Unfortunately I made a mistake on my ticket to leave Thailand. Friday 2 am I finally was able to log into my phone app for the airline and found my flight was not taking off Saturday @ 5:30am but

in 3 1/2 hours! 

Was going to give a friend a big tip and my contact information but had to leave immediately 

and go to the airport. Bet he was a little disappointed when I did not show up on my final night

as promised. If anyone has a more accurate address for the bar could you post so I could mail to him?

Or if you are in the area and could give him a message?

http://www.soidb.com/pattaya/nightspot/nice-boys.html

Actually wondering if they coach their guys on being nice to customers. :)

"Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 17, Na Kluea, Banglamung Chonburi 20150 THAILAND

address is approximate"

Not sure if this is enough address

to get a postcard there.

Pattaya Sai 2 Soi 17, Na Kluea, Banglamung Chonburi 20150 THAILAND

"now I understand  what my grandmother used to say ' one who gives fast , gives twice '

only twice?

t0oL.

I did not mean to be sarcastic, similar thing happened to me not long go, promised boy to tip him extra but did not have enough money in the room . In the morning I was leaving for the airport so  he walked with me to the machine  and my card was declined.  I felt stupid and boy  clearly cheated.

But I had happy ending to the debacle as week later returned / it was side trip to Laos /  and managed to return his smile to him.

So send postcard to your boy to show him you still care  , should cheer him up at least

Probably saves me lots of money. 

What was extra money at the end of vacation would have been 

just handed over to make him smile, would now have to send back from my account/withdrawn.

Each day away leaves me time to recoup my senses away from his powers.

He had just taken me looking at a motorbike in the basement of TukCom.

Gee- my first motorbike. No way I would have bought him a motorbike.

Anyway it was silly looking for a little kid. But I would have been happy to

help him out on his down payment on a bigger (or used) one.

If he has my contact info I can happily await the 

'mother sick - need operation'  messages.

Hopefully not. No rumpy-pumpy was involved. :shok:

And thankfully as distance and time has lengthened,

his powers over me are dwindling.

He was to report to the army lottery in one month

and I certainly will want to hear he is safe.

Might have to drop some "stuff" pictures off Facebook- lest he think I am rich. :good:

Yes I'm guessing it must have been otherwise for sure you certainly would have had to I love you I miss you messages by now - along with at least a token "my rent is due and I no customer I need your help, can you help me please" test the water message ;/)

If I were you I'd count your blessings and quit while you're ahead - literally !

always have some extra cash at the end of my vacation in case Visa denies paying my hotel bill, 

and this extra money was earmarked for my friends safety/security/happiness.

he has to return to chiang mai in april for his birthday army lottery.

It's cheaper for me to send him the money (even with all the hassle) than to worry about him all year.

damn I wanted to see his face when he was tipped with american $100 bills

Surprisingly they are more impressed if tipped in Thai currency. Always more difficult to exchange foreign currency into Thai Baht.

I had it too, short of baht at night tipped boy 100 USD, Week later offed him again and he was still holding to that bill  and asked it I can exchange for 3000 baht, rate then was close to 32 so it was loss to him of almost 200 bht.

I'm not aware about any restrictions for Thais to change money and we me twice before  so I doubt he suspected me on passing him fake bill but I was new type of 100 $ so may be he thought is not genuine or not American.

When changing my UK pounds into baht I'm never asked for my passport or any other ID for that matter. In fact I seldom have it with me whilst out and about in Thailand - I only carry a photo- copy of the main page and the visa or visa waiver in my wallet. The passport stays in the hotel safe.

I've occasionally given boys pounds as tips which have been readily accepted.

Took great restraint not to call the hotel to have them  motorcy my info up the street to the bar up the street.

Kind of "up to Buddah" and he decided on the postcard delivery.

Couple weeks later and I am of the mind "why the hell he took me motorcycle looking at TukCom,

also phones, computers, and a glance  at the gold shop on the way past."

Just my email/facebook all year and I would be open game to help his 62 yo mother's fake 

operations/emergencies.

Sure had fun with his gorgeous bod and tipped him well for about 9 nights straight,

but still kinda miss him. And kinda glad all his friends know one farang that escaped his clutches,

if only by dumb luck.