Guest ryoyo

What would you do if you get into a spa without any guy interests you?

Guest ryoyo

Everyone has their own type. And I am very curious whether people here have entered a spa where no masseurs interest you. Is impolite to leave it right a way?

I am not tend to have sex with ones I don't feel interested in. I believe anyone going to a spa hopes to meet the boy he likes, but there are some unexpected cases, right?

Whether it's impolite or not, you're the customer and if you don't like what's on offer in the establishment, walk out and go somewhere else. 

You won't be the first & I imagine they're used to it.

Of course, that's easier said than done. I generally only visit massage places where I like the staff sat outside & generally try to select the cutest of them before even entering the building

During my recent Pattaya trip I mostly had a massage in the Jomtien Centre in the early evening, after having been on the beach. At Derby and Question Mark you can sit outside with a drink for a while deciding on your masseur before making a commitment.

It's hard to make the right choice in a few seconds when confronted by a group of possible boys which is sometimes what you have to do at certain spas.

We are spoilt for choice in most of those places but my experience is very different from Travellerdave above.

If I have problem deciding right away it means likely I will not be happy with my choice, it's why I use wallet excuse to leave  in massages. In bars is easier as you always can tell them you are for show or just for drink and you can leave as soon as you empty glass.

I give myself 3 mins max to decide if there's something for me or not but not being very picky as soon as I see smile going my way usually my heart melts and service contact is sealed.

Once I was the only customer at a spa and after the full parade of potential masseurs, I had to decline because all of them appeared pale, as I was expecting some darker Isaan guys.

They all clapped in unison when I stood up to leave the premises.

They all clapped in unison when I stood up to leave the premises.

Hmmm, not sure why but I suppose one could say it might have been witty of them? 

[to avoid any issues, this was, perhaps lamely, meant with humor]

Nowadays, I only choose masseurs who sit outside, when I walk past on errands or on my way elsewhere.

But I had cases before where I just made an excuse and walked out: V-Club (near Chakran sauna, they didn't pay much attention to me anyway), Hero (where I just had a drink to check out why others wax lyrical about Hero), Fan Club (that was a bit awkward, everyone got up, I chose one boy who was bordercase my type, but when they showed me the menu, and I read the prices, I made an excuse - there was nobody even remotely worth these prices).

Guest joseph44

Use to go visit Happy Massage frequently (Jomtien Complex).

A pretty small parlor, with 6 or 7 massage-tables divided by curtains and one "private"-room.

The masseurs are from cute to stocky and come from Thailand, Cambodia and Laos. 

They are all a bit weary in taking their clothes of, but they will if you insist.

An advise on masseur: Rotta from Cambodia; 20 yo; small, but with strong hands. 

Give a good massage and knows where and how to get you "going".