zombie

Chinese Screaming females takeover of Toy Boy

Most of the hooting and hollering was from my group, who were celebrating a birthday.

If the birthday celebration interrupts normal bar activity, you should rent the bar for private party (and if this idea doens't occur to you, the manager/owner should suggest so). I do not want to suddenly find myself in a loud birthday party, probably with limited choice of boys to off.

Back to the op.

What is unacceptable behaviour to one is a welcome change to others.

I would regard hanky-panky (blow job, wanking) between customers and boys as added value, others say "get a room".

There was a case reported (in Sunee, half a year or a year ago) on the forums where one attractive female got bare-breast (and more), getting all straight boys in the bar hard and dripping with precum. I would pay extra to watch that.

But the case in the op, count me out. I want to see boys in underwear on stage, not females doing a conga.

t really is so simple . Just leave and stop making a Big Deal out of it

I am sure all the people who said they would leave , would do exactly that. I am also sure they will be back the next time they are out because the Bar offers better then most.

Of course it happened over and over again, they might begin to stay away. I doubt that is going to happen.

Heard the same BS when the Arabs were taking over Sunee, now the Arabs are moving out.

I would also recommend leaving, but also suggest it is a good idea to inform them why you're leaving. 

Once the reason is understood, they can either modify their behaviour in an effort to keep future trade. Or ignore you. 

Guest frequentflier

no problem with girls in go go bars.money is money.i was in that soi also last night and they also went into Boyz Boyz Boyz.They seemed to enjoy the experience..Am sure the bars were happy with the business.

Guest frequentflier

no problem with girls in go go bars.money is money.i was in that soi also last night and they also went into Boyz Boyz Boyz.They seemed to enjoy the experience..Am sure the bars were happy with the business.

... even encouraged it by moving other customers (very rude by my standards, shows complete lack of respect).

Fortunately I have never been in such a situation, and it's difficult to tell if I would argue with staff about moving (suggesting I leave immediately without paying) or be so surprised that I don't realize I'm being screwed and follow their orders.

I agree with you, never been in such a situation as well and if I were probably I'd not move, just for sake of if and to see what happens. 

Two nights ago I was at a club in BKK that I visit frequently. As the show began 5 Chinese couples came in and were seated on the vacant front row. Immediately the Chinese females started yelling and screaming at the guys on stage, whereas the Chinese men sat calmly with folded arms. During the nude shows, the females gave generously 100$B to the nude dancers. As you can imagine, the guys danced exclusively in front of the Chinese as the females loudly cheered and threw out money. Almost ALL OF THE CLUB WORKERS AND MOST OF THE BOYS started standing around and catering to the Chinese. The nude shows lasted longer than usual, at the encouragement of the head mamasan, because the money and drinks continued to generously flow. Two unrehearsed nude shows were spontaneous added to the venue. The boys literally got on stage, started dancing around, removing their shorts, and stroking their meat to get it hard. The mamasan was going around talking to the boys and directing them to the stage. All the while, the Chinese females kept jumping up and down, screaming as they played with the boys dicks and tossing out money. Everyone seemed happy. When the Chinese couples left, things returned to normal. The boys had more money, the club made A LOT OF money and again, everyone appeared to be happy.

As I watched the Chinese females carry-on, I thought: if this event was captured on video and shown in China, the girls would probably be disgraced. On the other hand, so would a lot of other guys because of their behavior at various clubs (ha-ha). Generally though, when people travel they let their hair down and do things they normally do not do at home, but that is another topic of discussion. This report is related to money and the Chinese female customers, and just a report - nothing more, nothing less.

Guest topjohn5

I agree fire and vin and others, I would stay probably if I had nothing better to do and really wasn't interested in the boys...if I was interested I'd leave and return another day. Sounds like a one off or at least rare event. I wish more women would behave badly, hahahaha...it's funny.

My favorite experience happened in BKK at Classic Boys. A straight Brit woman and man and an obvious gay friend came in and sat down in front of me right before the sex show....they were having a good time but slightly embarrassed. When the sex duo fucking came in front of them she was waiving them away, laughing. I held out above there heads from behind a 100 baht note and the duo just stayed there having sex only closer, lol. It was fun watching them.

. I held out above there heads from behind a 100 baht note and the duo just stayed there having sex only closer, lol. It was fun watching them.

exactly , if straights have fun watching us in our bars why shouldn't we have similar fun watching and in funny way embarrassing them, exactly way you did, great idea with the note from behind !

Guest Prakanong

I think the issue here is, as others have said, not about commercial sex venues favouring customers of one sexual orientation over another, but that one group of paying customers was permitted to cause so much discomfort to another group by their actions.

Guest Prakanong

I wonder if I and a group of other gays went to a go go bar in walking street and ordered the girls off the stage, and my group started to gyrate on the stage instead....how would the straight customers react?!

They might consider it a novelty if all the gay 'performers' were elderly and start to take videos and post them on youtube.  Or they might get very concerned and call up the local hospitals to get the hip replacements ready.

Or they might boo you off the stage, complain to the manager and leave.  Who knows. Those feisty Isaan bar girls would probably tear you to pieces before the customers have any time to react. How the manager decides to deal with the situation would no doubt be a business decision. Not a good comparison with what you experienced at Toyboy.  The bar and the boys are happy to have female customers who spend money.

Guest Prakanong

During the nude shows, the females gave generously 100$B to the nude dancers. As you can imagine, the guys danced exclusively in front of the Chinese as the females loudly cheered and threw out money. Almost ALL OF THE CLUB WORKERS AND MOST OF THE BOYS started standing around and catering to the Chinese. The nude shows lasted longer than usual, at the encouragement of the head mamasan, because the money and drinks continued to generously flow. Two unrehearsed nude shows were spontaneous added to the venue. The boys literally got on stage, started dancing around, removing their shorts, and stroking their meat to get it hard. The mamasan was going around talking to the boys and directing them to the stage. All the while, the Chinese females kept jumping up and down, screaming as they played with the boys dicks and tossing out money. Everyone seemed happy. When the Chinese couples left, things returned to normal. The boys had more money, the club made A LOT OF money and again, everyone appeared to be happy.

Exactly.  This is what it's about. The bar wants to make a huge profit and the boys need the income from tips.  People who don't like this should plant their gay flag and gay pride somewhere else.

I think the issue here is, as others have said, not about commercial sex venues favouring customers of one sexual orientation over another, but that one group of paying customers was permitted to cause so much discomfort to another group by their actions.

I agree.  Probably the most sensible comment in the entire thread.

Guest FatRichard

exactly , if straights have fun watching us in our bars why shouldn't we have similar fun watching and in funny way embarrassing them, exactly way you did, great idea with the note from behind !

They may have been "our" bars in the past but the market has changed in the last ten years or so.  Off bars for older gentlemen have been declining simply because the target market has been declining.  There is less need for gay/straight segregation among the younger generation and mixed bars are the trend now.  I have a feeling the bigger go go bars will survive as off bars for women or as dancing clubs with macho dancers where customers join in the fun on the dance floor and make their own entertainment and not just gawk at the boys while nursing their Pepsi for an hour.  Bars that cater to a niche market like the Sunee bars will probably die off as their punters die off in the next five years or so or run off to Cambodia or  South America where such exotic offerings are still available at a cheaper price.

Fat Richard, I smiled when I read your comment "run off to Cambodia or South America where such exotic offerings are still available at a cheaper price". When was the last time you visited Argentina, Brazil, or Columbia? If not within the last few years, you will be amazed at how expensive those places are. The hotel prices alone are well over $250 a night, and not a 4 or 5 star hotel, and the boys, wow! But prices are increasing the world over, a fact of life. Thank goodness we can say "during the good old days" (smile).

Now, I travel less frequently, stay for a shorter time and have as much fun as my aging body will allow.

" Bars that cater to a niche market like the Sunee bars will probably die off as their punters die off in the next five years or so or run off to Cambodia or South America where such exotic offerings are still available at a cheaper price."

I don't think the Sunee bars will die off, as there is another generation coming up behind us to replace us. There is no way I could enjoy sex with a young, hot handsome guy who is well-hung and has a body to die for in Australia. I could in Japan, but the cost for a good time is astronomical compared to what is available in the Sunee bars. The younger generation will also find that when they become older, and so will gravitate towards Thailand and other S.E. Asian countries.

I don't know about South America - it's on my to do list - but I do think many will indeed head off to Cambodia. On my recent trip to Phnom Penh I visited the Hatha Khmer massage place every night and had a fantastic time with number 27. In the hour or so I spent with him on each occasion, I topped him, he topped me, we 69'ed and finished with a mutual chuck wow, all for $20!!! Try doing that in Thailand for 700 baht.

FatRichard, I like your idea regarding how the bigger gogo bars might survive into the future - sounds like a lot of fun - but I wouldn't hold my breath. The bars haven't really changed since I first went to Soi Twilight back in 1992, and the show at Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai was exactly the same as the one I saw every night back in 2012. Bar owners seem to lack a bit of imagination, or maybe they don't see the need to change anything as they see each visitor as a first- timer. Or they just don't care.

The gogo bars will survive as is well into the future, as they have now been discovered by the Chinese gays who are willing to pay anything if they can see something not available to them back home. In Soi Twilight, they have virtually replaced us. I'll only pay 380 baht for a drink if there is a show on, but because nothing has changed I'm bored shitless with it all. Thank god the Chinese haven't yet discovered Soi 6!

BTW I don't post my trip reports here, as I feel they may be too graphic ( as was suggested on the other board) for members' tastes.

Guest FatRichard

Fat Richard, I smiled when I read your comment "run off to Cambodia or South America where such exotic offerings are still available at a cheaper price". When was the last time you visited Argentina, Brazil, or Columbia? If not within the last few years, you will be amazed at how expensive those places are. The hotel prices alone are well over $250 a night, and not a 4 or 5 star hotel, and the boys, wow! But prices are increasing the world over, a fact of life. Thank goodness we can say "during the good old days" (smile).

You're right, brall3, I have no idea about prices in South America these days - the last (and only) time I visited was 15 years ago.  I'm interested in hearing of your experiences from your most recent trip, if you don't mind sharing?