TMax

Desperately hanging on

Please excuse any bad language in advance.

Well since my departure from my former employer I did take up a two month contract to continue to help out the guys on the big project we were working on but my former employer (dickhead former manager that is) is really trying to make my remaining time on the contract as miserable as possible (calling him a dickhead is an insult to dickheads). I am committed to finishing the contract as all the crap is making my January trip look so much better, reckon if I'm going to get fucked about it is much more preferrable if it's a hot Thai hunk that screws the daylights out of me than have my former employer retards screw with my mind.

January is going to be sooooo good and the more crap thrown my way now is going to make it even better - cum on January and some hot Thai sausage to play with.

lol I believe the above is called "venting" -  and why not, you're among friends here - so yes, fuck your boss ( not literally I'm assuming) and whilst he's doing his level best ( and failing it seems) at making your last few weeks a misery you can just sit back, count the few extra baht going into your bank account and plan on how you're going to spend it when you're on holiday and he's still stuck there slaving away and you have your sweet revenge :-) 

For what it's worth I'm in the same boat but in reverse as I head off myself next week and two of my shittiest staff members and even a few of our lovely customers are breaking my balls on an almost hourly basis this week already so like you I too am counting the days and doing my best to keep my mouth shut and smile  - see, those Thai's seem to have taught me something after all !  :-)

My boss is really really good.  It's just some of the other lying cheating ***** that allow me to understand exactly how you feel. 

Don't worry, the end is in sight.   Keep focussing on that.   In fact, make a special effort to behave, as some people retire then decide they fancy doing a bit more contract work. Keep your options open.

Looking forward to my imminent trip

Thanks fells, you're right too, the next few weeks are going to long and trying but at the end it will all be worth it and when I hit Thailand I can enjoy that new found freedom.