TMax

The journey begins

Yes, Madonna/s Like a virgin is spinning in the background..so dance to the beat..all we single ladies...

Abang1961, your comment about being a "Virgin" reminded me of the scene in

Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason (movie) where Bridget is in the Thai prison

and the Thai women are singing Madonna's "Like a Virgin" and they get the

words slightly wrong and are all singing "Like a virgin fucked for the very

first time"

By all means go ahead and compare your female companions with the male ones. Understanding how the other half live is no bad thing & I know you have the good grace not to go far enough to alter the character of this forum. 

When I go somewhere with a woefully poor selection of massage businesses, I sometimes try massages by females. 

Their small hands mean they are starting at a big disadvantage. So it has to be male for me, even if I'm looking for a proper massage.

I'm waiting impatiently for news about it since I couldn't find it last month. If you will you have my permission to call me names right here.

Going out today to have a look, tomorrow I hope to be face down at Hero and we know what face down at Hero means  :yahoo:

Guest abang1961

I was raised by people of Roman Catholic faith and the convent is just a block away.

So I do have a confession to make today...

I always go for the female masseurs whenever I'm in Thailand.

You see and do know, that I am not into Thai guys - definitely a potato queen here.

So patronising them would mean only 1 thing - happy endings which I foresee as a disaster.

Hence my preference is getting a middle-aged woman (30 plus in Asian terms) to do the honours.

You guys ' believe me but my favourite massage place is that at Hotel Malaysia - very affordable and no hanky-panky.

I like it because I can get back to my room within minutes and after a short sleep, be rejuvenated for the rest of the day.

Besides, I am sure I wont raise to the  ....occasion....

Background music.... 1812 Overture... and the Intro of Carmen...le-mour...

enjoy your trip, did you find the elusive Body Club?

No and to be honest I have given up, I went a bit early and when I got off the BTS I thought I will walk down that street for 10 minutes and if I don't find it then so be it. Covered a fair bit of that street in 10 minutes and all I can say is that if it exists it may have been in one of those places at the start that had all their security screens closed but absolutely no signage indicating a massage of any sort.

They finally answered my emails (several weeks later) but never answered my questions with regards to the male / female 4 hands and just referred me to the website which doesn't tell us much.

So my visit to Hero was another successful one.

When I walked in I saw a very familiar face (and body) so naturally I asked for him again and it was off to the shower and a 90 minute workout, I do get there on opening time so generally no waiting for a room. In the shower I could tell this visit was going to end well, when he was washing me down he spent a lot of time washing my genitals, only thing is the soap had run out but he was still playing with my cock and I believe he got what he wanted when it rose to the occasion.

Once onto the bed the massage went well, although I don't always appreciate a deep tissue massage I really enjoyed this one, I usually like mid pressure. Once again he spent quite some time fondling my cock and balls and probing a certain spot with hits ever wandering fingers. During the massage I could feel something that is an immense turn on for me, as he moves around his hard cock keeps poking me everywhere and that to me feels fantastic.

Turn over time came and I already knew he was as hard as a rock, as was I, at that point I had thought screw the rest of the massage I want something else. Reaching up I pulled him down onto me and we had the deepest kiss I have had in a long time. After that it was back into the shower to wash off the oil, some boys think it funny that I want to wash off the oil before sex but I try to explain about the oil and the condom don't like each other and they just smile. As usual I supplied the condom and lube.

Back at the bed I took his hot cock into my mouth and started to really enjoy the tastes, after a couple of minutes of this it was time for the nooky. He wanted me on my back but after my shagging at Adonis I wanted to be on my stomach and be taken from behind which he was cool with. Maybe sensing I wanted it to be gentle at the start he slid slowly into me and when he was all the way in he just lay down on my back for a short period and I must say it felt lovely having him in me and his hot body on top.

This session was more like love making at the start than just sex as he took his time and his movements were slow and purposeful and it felt so good it was driving insane. After a bit of time he started pumping a bit harder and each stroke felt like it was the full length of his cock, his body was rubbing on mine and I could hear his breathing and feel his hot breath on my back. At one point he started breathing harder and this coincided with a more feverish pumping, after only a brief period of this he pulled out and I could feel that hot spray of cum all over my back. He then fell back down on top of me and just lay there for a minute or two breathing heavily.

It was then time to turn over again and he gave me one of the best hand jobs I've had in quite a while, using some oil he massage it in and just kept stroking and rubbing me long after I shot a load, it felt so good.

Of course I will return (tomorrow) and hopefully get him again, then I will let him take charge and do what he wants.

Admin and moderators can move or delete this post as they see fit.

As some were curious about my girls keeping me busy bit and might like to see a comparison to see if you're paying too much or not. This will be my last reference to them on the board as I don't wish to upset too many.

For those not interested in this subject please stop reading now.

With reference to the girls I also mean ladyboys, for comparison on prices I don't go to the gay bars (my only visit left me in no doubt they aren't for me) so I'll let you guys see the difference in pricing if any.

Bar fine (off fee) - 500 to 600 depending on the bar, some are a bit cheaper like the beer bars

Short time - 1500 to 2500 depending on the girl, good lookers can earn quite a bit in ladies drinks in a fairly short time. One beer for you and a ladies drink will run around 300

Long time - this depends if the girl is from a beer bar, go go bar or night club but can be anywhere from 3500 to 7000

Drinks and admission fees I will let the below pic tell the tale as it is the average for the go go bars (beer bars can be a little cheaper) but the higher end night clubs do charge like wounded bulls.

bar%20prices.jpg

No and to be honest I have given up, I went a bit early and when I got off the BTS I thought I will walk down that street for 10 minutes and if I don't find it then so be it. Covered a fair bit of that street in 10 minutes and all I can say is that if it exists it may have been in one of those places at the start that had all their security screens closed but absolutely no signage indicating a massage of any sort.

They finally answered my emails (several weeks later) but never answered my questions with regards to the male / female 4 hands and just referred me to the website which doesn't tell us much.

so we need to wait until they put proper sign

Admin and moderators can move or delete this post as they see fit.

As some were curious about my girls keeping me busy bit and might like to see a comparison to see if you're paying too much or not. This will be my last reference to them on the board as I don't wish to upset too many.

For those not interested in this subject please stop reading now.

I don't think too many readers would be upset with your post, after all why?

It looks we have a bit cheaper with exception of Dreamboys BKK possibly

Please go ahead and continue comparing your male v female experiences.   I think it's interesting & I'm sure some others will.

Anyone who doesn't like it can skip the thread and as long as it's just a handful of posts in one or two threads, that's not altering the character of the board.

I think the one example that did go too far was the case where a commercial lady boy bar kept posting photos of the same small selection of lady boys day after day, for weeks on end.  That was starting to alter the character of the board and the repetition was not well received either. 

You are nowhere near that.

As for the condoms and oil issue, I wonder how quickly and how much the oil really degrades condoms ? 

A lot of compatibility tests for polymers with substances involve coating the polymer and soaking it at high temperature for many days, then doing a strength test. 

If it is a case where the tensile strength drops by 10% after 30 days @ 80°C, you probably do not need to worry.  

However, it is like putting petrol in a yoghurt pot, you are probably right to take care.

http://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/5844/oil-breaks-down-condoms

I'm tempted to do my own test, however explaining condoms in the oven would be difficult.

Thanks z909 and vinapu.

Just saw this morning how my Aussie airline has decided to reschedule my flight back home from Indonesia and that has cut my intended stopover there short, so I now have to cram in what I had to do in half the time. Since they have decided to screw me as well (still no explanation nor any notification of the change from them) I have decided it's time to be screwed in a more enjoyable way, going for that 4 hands massage today that I have been fantasizing about for some time but always put it off (chickened out more like).

Thanks z909 and vinapu.

Just saw this morning how my Aussie airline has decided to reschedule my flight back home from Indonesia and that has cut my intended stopover there short, so I now have to cram in what I had to do in half the time. Since they have decided to screw me as well (still no explanation nor any notification of the change from them) I have decided it's time to be screwed in a more enjoyable way, going for that 4 hands massage today that I have been fantasizing about for some time but always put it off (chickened out more like).

we are waiting for next report 

Prince massage.

Well after looking at Google earth to find the exact location of Prince Massage I headed off to what was a pleasant walk, didn't take too long and Prince was easily found.

First impressions were nice, reception area was nice and the boys lined up inside were even nicer, I chose a young guy who wasn't quite as big in body as the others but he had a nice smile which won me over. Up to the room, definitely one of the better rooms I've had a massage in, showered alone at the start but hey that's cool as I got to watch the boy showering through the glass and he had a nice trim body.

Massage was 90 minute aroma oil, a little on the soft side but it did have the advantage of relaxing me quite nicely, took a fair amount of time working the feet and legs and his hands and fingers hit the right spots when he got to the thighs. What seems to be the norm now came the body slide, the jury is still out on that at the moment but I could feel his hard cock poking me in all sorts of places and this was the one advantage of the body slide.

When massaging my arms I had a lovely handful of his cock which is about the average size for a Thai boy and it was nice and hard. Turn over time came and the massage continued but then he did something I haven't had yet, he climbed on top of me and started a frontal body slide, then it happened, he started to do a dry hump on top of me.

This was done cock to cock and I must say it didn't take too long before it ended up in one hell of a sticky mess all over me, first time I have cum without penetration (mouth or anal) or touch by hand and it was good. From here on it was a bit of a clean up and the remainder of the massage. Showered together after the massage and he really gave me a good shower, didn't use that much oil so it didn't take a great deal to wash off.

Overall experience at Prince was quite good and I will be returning on future trips.

TMax and Vinapu, did either of you use the jacuzzi features at Prince? I head to Bangkok in a couple of weeks and will be there for a month. The place looks really nice and I love jacuzzi's, especially when shared with a boy. I go to Adonis a lot, so can alternate sides of Sathorn a few times.

... Vinapu, did either of you use the jacuzzi features at Prince?

No , I had massage in the standard room but I had Jacuzzi treatment in both Shape spa in Thonburi and Waternest in Sukhumvit soi 39. It was fun with boy inserted, that's for sure and I can recommend both places.

As for Prince you are right, place looks very nice , when comes to ambiance is by some distance best of all massage places places I visited in BKK and PTY and I visited quite a few so pamper yourself , this is what Thailand is for.

No didn't use the jacuzzi and like vinapu just had the massage in the standard room.

Final part of my report will be done tomorrow morning, an interesting end to a nice and relaxing trip.

As for the condoms and oil issue, I wonder how quickly and how much the oil really degrades condoms ? 

A lot of compatibility tests for polymers with substances involve coating the polymer and soaking it at high temperature for many days, then doing a strength test. 

If it is a case where the tensile strength drops by 10% after 30 days @ 80°C, you probably do not need to worry.  

However, it is like putting petrol in a yoghurt pot, you are probably right to take care.

http://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/5844/oil-breaks-down-condoms

I'm tempted to do my own test, however explaining condoms in the oven would be difficult.

There are Japanese non-latex condoms available everywhere in Bangkok (Watsons, Boots, etc, even 7/11). Brands are Okamoto and Sagami. 

@TMax: As for supplying condom& lube yourself at a gay massage parlor, I wonder why? I would expect them to have plenty available at all times. 

Quote from http://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/body-club/:

November 2012- Report Closed.

You guys are investing a lot of time and effort to physically go there and walk around, but are too lazy to do some googling. Tz tz.....

Anddy , my pearl, 

some of us are too lazy to google and others are too fast to jump into conclusion.

There were recent reports that Body Club resurrected and relocated to soi 93/1 near Bang Chak BTS station, as per their website, 20 m from station.

Unfortunately neither TMax nor me managed to locate it so it may be just  rumors or they did not put new sign yet. As long as I'm concerned trip there was pleasant foray into Bangkok outskirts  far from usual Silom / Sukhumvit tourist ghetto.