TMax

The journey begins

Departed home yesterday morning for my month long holiday to Thailand, had no problems getting through Indonesia (unlike the massive queues that I faced at immigration there last year, unfortunately flying from where I live I must pass through their immigration).

The Thai airways flight was as smooth as could be expected with the cabin crew really looking after us up the front of the plane and the food and wine was delicious, had to stop drinking the pinot noir as it was going down too well.

Then I hit Bangkok, I thought the pilot was going to run out of airport as we seemed to taxi around a hell of a lot after touch down and as I thought, he parked up in what must have been the furthest spot from the terminals. Then it was off to immigration by bus as usual, I don't know if visitor numbers are down at this time compared to other years but immigration was packed and of course I ended up in the wrong line again. Usually when I fly in at this time (just after 7pm) I get through immigration in about 5 minutes but not last night. When I finally got near the counter the immigration officer started reading a girls passport like it was a novel, lo and behold there was a problem for her and her mate so that held the line up longer than it should have.

Finally got to the hotel and booked in without any hassles and after a quick shower to freshen up I went for a drink and a snack. Good to see quite a few people walking around Silom and the Patpong night market (only walked past the night market not through it). Decided to just head back to the hotel and have an early night and as I walked past Soi Twilight (or Soi Boy as I call it) I noticed that their seemed like plenty of people down there but that could have just been an abundance of locals and as tempting as it was I decided to continue back to the hotel for at least one night of decent sleep.

Today starting off with a trip to MBK to take in a movie and to check out the eye candy (both male and female), later on this afternoon will be heading down to Soi Boy for my massage and hopefully a bit of fun (or a lot of fun). Still looking at either Bonny or Bangkok for the first massage and will decide when I get there, it may come down to who is available at both places, looking for a top as I have missed playing with some hard Thai cock.

Stay tuned.

Potluck at Bonny.

Had my first massage at Bonny and struck the fickle finger of potluck, was really looking forward to a relaxing massage to smooth away the aches and pains of a lot of walking done. Went with one of the boys from downstairs and rather than asking for a top I took my chances and didn't get one, showered together but first sign that I wasn't going top get all I wanted was he showered with his undies on hmm.

Massage was good and served it's purpose but first time I had a massage where the boy starts on the back and took quite a while before he worked his way down to the legs (where the aches were), mind you he did touch me in all the right places (many times too). Once I turned over it became more of a body slide than massage, he was then more interested in getting me off rather than the rest of the massage.

Massage was supposed to have been 90 minute erotic cream massage but somewhere in the translation it turned into an oil massage, cost of massage 800 baht.

Cons

He wasn't a top

He didn't get hard (damn)

No massage on the front

Oil not cream

Pros

The massage was quite good (until I turned over)

He didn't use too much oil so that I didn't feel like a sardine or a BP oil slick

He actually got me off twice, that is a first for me at these massage places

3 out of 5 for that one, would have been 2.5 but he did get me off that second time

Next massage I will be asking for a top.

Spent some time doing a little bit of shopping and taking in a movie (the new Hobbit one) as well as checking out the malls, will be heading over to Dasa books today to see what they have on the shelves (yes I am a reader and they do have a good selection of secondhand books). Enjoying my relaxing time and really enjoying the part where I can just switch off and sit back for some lazy moments.

showered together but first sign that I wasn't going top get all I wanted was he showered with his undies on hmm.

He didn't get hard (damn)

Next massage I will be asking for a top.

showering in undies is very rare but known to science, may be he was just shy or new to farangs.

Combined with no getting hard  / very rare occurrence / my verdict would be he was straight so no bottom either.

If you want top or bottom , ask for one but on another hand this would be hint that you are not interested in massage so boy may go to the business faster than you wish.

From my experience best way to ensure you will get proper massage is to tell boy that you don't have sex with boys. Nothing stops you from changing your mind several minutes later and signal change of mind by toughing him where sun doesn't shine.

Things going quietly vinapu, just been doing some shopping, catching up on the movies and doing some touristy stuff (Thai Tourism Festival at Lumpini was good but packed), also just sitting back and relaxing. Planning on a Sunday shagging at Adonis and will post the results afterwards, Hero and Banana next week. Paid a brief visit to the bars the other night and rediscovered why I usually stay away from them, just not my thing.

Still contemplating trying to track down the location of Body club (the thought of a male + female 4 hands has me intrigued), have sent a couple of emails but so far not a peep back. Monday I am off to Central Plaza to see the NASA exhibition, been interested in stuff like that since I was a kid, will make a separate post on the boring touristy stuff at the end of the trip.

Still contemplating trying to track down the location of Body club (the thought of a male + female 4 hands has me intrigued), 

Hope you will find it, as reported previously I tried last month  but without any success in sois 93 to 97/1.

Let us know if you will find it, you can even call me blind or dumb.

Nothing wrong with bars not being your thing, I for one feel the same about saunas and whole soi 4. We all have our likes and dislikes and this is what keeps all sort of diverse businesses alive.

I noticed as well (Sun 18.01.2015) that Silom was night market and no car traffic, maybe this is a regular event now?

probably yes, as it goes on Sundays for a while, it was the same in Decmeber when I was there. 

Likely closing street om Sunday is partial compensation for clearing sidewalks during day 

I noticed as well (Sun 18.01.2015) that Silom was night market and no car traffic, maybe this is a regular event now?

I believe it is, I heard before that it was to be a walking street on Sundays and what a relief it was

IMG_0919.jpg

Sorry guys but the girls (I love their soft touch) have kept me occupied this week, will be visiting Banana and Hero (I love their firm touch) during next week and will post after each visit.

Whats this board coming to !. Now we have been infitrated !. Do we allow bisexuals ?.

Tmax I enjoyed your account of your visit to Adonis. You wanted to be topped and the boy looked worrying over endowed. I have often had that experience and find it better to be on my stomach and allow the boy to lube me gradually probe for the entry.

Guest abang1961

One man's meat is another mans poisson (French : fish) 

Well as this is very much a gay forum, we do want to hear more about the gay sex-escapades.

There is nothing particularly wrong for TMax to enjoy things on both sides of the fence... arse hole or pussy..

Just keep the heterosexual part out... that reminds me, most of us gay men are all VIRGINs.. we have yet to touch a woman's reproductive entry for all our lives... and I am definitely keeping it this way...

Yes, Madonna/s Like a virgin is spinning in the background..so dance to the beat..all we single ladies...

Whats this board coming to !. Now we have been infitrated !. Do we allow bisexuals ?.

Tmax I enjoyed your account of your visit to Adonis. You wanted to be topped and the boy looked worrying over endowed. I have often had that experience and find it better to be on my stomach and allow the boy to lube me gradually probe for the entry.

I actually like the position of me on my stomach and being taken from behind with a hoit body pressing down on me, will be exploring that one during the week.

Now we have been infiltrated !. Do we allow bisexuals ?.

actually I personally like an idea of infiltration and wouldn't mind to read insider report from girl bar  with prices of drinks, off fees, tips expected  just for sake of science and comparison.

Probably can be found on some forum on  internet but I'm too lazy to search