Guest JamesBarnes

Only in this forum....

I second the above, spent quite a bit time and walking trying to find Shape spa and S52 based on their location on Google maps , finally did find them , Shape by coincidence, S52 with help of our reader.

It's why I was amazed about storm in this thread, wrong maps are all over the place, it's what addresses are for

Google maps had one Pattaya hotel two streets away from it's correct location.  I contacted them with revised GPS coordinates and they corrected it within 24 hours. 

The embarrassing part is I merely improved it, but did not manage to get the revised location precisely correct.

In contrast, I contacted the same company about a systematic error in the way google finance reports London stock price data. There was no response and it was over a year before that got fixed 

I guess the maps have more profit potential than the finance site.

Most places are either massage or sauna, that they offer both is rare (I can only think of Chakran sauna with V-Club massage).

Sri Bam Pen: Nuat Thai Hiso is clearly gay (one of their masseurs is cover boy on GB map Jan 2015 and they advertise in gay publications). Then there is Mai Thai, I am not sure about that. "Magic Hand by lady" is a no-brainer.

Super A left the 2nd floor place and move to ground floor as a massage place, but converted back to gogo bar. Now it is a floor under and 20 m south of the old Super A.

The label for Screw Boys should go on the east side of the soi.

(Labels in Soi Twilight are completely mixed up, but whoever is looking for a particular venue will easily find it).

Indeed Google has some wrong and outdated entries. I prefer street address in addition to just coordinates.

Details on Fuse here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/10/fusion-pub-in-surawong.html

In addition to above comments, take a look at other gay magazines and maps for information about gay venues (but treat with caution: they have the same problem like you).

The point is: if you have to search the internet or use google street view to find these places or ask on the forum, you will always be a step behind.

Good to see that OUT is receiving some positive feedback to their initial post which was sadly derailed from the very beginning.

For me, GPS coordinates don't seem  necessary on maps except for far and away and hidden venues. As for maps to scale that may not be practical on a small printed page; to do so might require shrinking the overall map to such a small size it would be unreadable.