Guest Cedric

DrBear

Guest Cedric

Based on very limited, somewhat confusing though mysterious enough reviews I decided to try DrBears massage in Bangkok yesterday.

Easy enough to find in a taxi (: if you know to tell them to dive into Fortune City car park that is and join the one way lane at the back of Tescos (shudder) leading to its door just a short way up. You can do the same on foot I imagine to save a bit of a walk.

You can't miss it. They proclaim themselves loudly with a huge billboard on the street listing the long list of treatments and prices (more about those later). These should act like a warning to any sane punter with treatments like organ 1 and organ 2 as the house specials.

In my case coming from the supposedly rarified and somewhat sheltered conservative Hong Kong they only served to pique my interest. This is just a ruse in the case of Hong Kong by the way, where our illegitimate government claims a very silent majority apparently insists we are all squeaky clean extended families (in the case of locals)and middle class citizens, even just the word "gay" is meant to illicit mass confusion and social discord. Let your guard down for one second and you can let yourself believe it. As happens to me when visiting DrBears.

In this cast though it was in my opinion at least less the propaganda of Bonkers illigitimate government to blame and more of that of Dr Bears himself. If you read the limited words he writes about his set up you wouldn't be incorrect in assuming some kind of health benefits to it all and very much to his exact words without the pressures or sometimes quite tricky to negotiate terms of the happy ending.

I just realised breakfast finishes around ten so this will have to be continued.......hope another mainland baby doesn't sneeze into my decaf cappuccino. I know he was unbelievably cute and it was hardly his fault aged four but the timing of teaching him not to discharge into strangers morning brews was badly off. I woke up with a sniff and who knows where that will lead. I'm not sure whether to declare my sniff to the authorities or not. What times we live in.

Guest Cedric

Have you been smoking something?

Yes, but how on earth.......you are worse than my better half! Anyway guilty as charged, I had a Marlboro (import without the vile pictures on the packet) after breakfast.

I suppose that doesn't count as I started this before breakfast?

Little warning. Smoking when you have head cold is a bad idea.

Guest Cedric

Back to DrBear.

On entering when you pass the good looking (in a psychotic way) but surly moody masseur playing idly with his iPhone on the steps you are presented with a clean uncluttered reception, like a restaurant that hasn't yet opened to the public. A distinct odour of fresh paint and lack of patrons or anyone for that matter. On the wall neatly hung in a row are pictures of the four "masseurs" along with their certificates claiming medical expertise in the practise of massage. All very confidence inspiring.

Seated at the small desk you are presented with a clip board, it might have been a flyer for B&Q specials all the use it was but anyway you circle the areas you have problems with on diagrams of a man, front and back. Tick off a few priorities as well as the massage you require.

Then comes the tricky bit of selecting your masseur, by this time they were all present except for one, the surly one who was still occupied playing with his hand held device out front. He had managed a snarled smile when I arrived and not wanting to embarrass anyone present I pointed sideways with my thumb indicating he should get off his arse. I and the other masseurs were all just a tweeny bit surprised when he leapt off his feet and swaggered in off the street large erection playing stiffly side to side in the loose fabric of his Chong graben. Well built and athletic he was eager to get to it obviously.

After a shower in total darkness, I made my way back to the massage room where the masseur quickly joined me, positioned face down clip board hung in place the massage began.

I had taken the plunge and decided on the full works. Besides trying to get clarity on the various options proved futile and how right I was. I had decided on mint to flavour the experiment only to be told by the masseur he brought something else because mint could be painful, how right he was.

Well what happened next was startling to say the least. Anyone expecting a massage is going to be disappointed.

For the full ninty minutes barring the last ten minutes of extended orgasm my anus was enthusiastically violated only interrupted by regular skilful manipulation of my cock head and shaft. I wasn't counting but I truly didn't know there were so many ways to get fingers up a man hole or my body into a receptive position. My foot kept getting jammed up against his throbbing cock, it remained hard the whole exercise. Unfortunately due to complete and continued feelings of blissful delirium I forgot to get any closer but I did come face to face with all manner of perfect smooth body parts including a sweet smelling virgin hairy arse hole inches from my nose. Having every other part of me somehow confined or penetrated I could only look in awe. A wicked grin and naughty eyes otherwise held me fixated.

Not for the faint hearted, and walking is difficult. Your legs are rendered useless, wobbly jelly. I just managed to get to the shower in a straight line. Again in complete darkness I rinsed off the cream. At one point the light abruptly came on, I let out a deep groan as the white light burnt my eyeballs when it was as abruptly switched off again.

Well that was that, I asked if he could call me a taxi and he said no, reaching out to find a purchase on my buttock. Wrestling free I fell into the busy lane feeling a bit dazed and unsure of my bearings.

Worth it? I would say but if you are bit of a virgin in the anal department like I am it might all be just a bit much.

I would say the masseur clearly liked you A LOT. I've been there about 3 times and got nothing like that, very good massages every time, plus the organ 2. Only on the third occasion was there more to the whole thing as that masseur liked me quite a bit too (and vice versa) ;)

Guest Cedric

Cedric, which massage option from their extensive menu did you choose?, Organ 1, Organ 2 or all above?

Oh very funny.

Organ 1 and Organ 2 are at the bottom of a long list, if you choose either one of these you apparently are choosing the whole list. Well at least this is sort of what was said, you are meant to pay for the whole list too. Though I certainly didn't get the foot massage or any other kind of massage, it seems the only driving force was to penetrate my anus and for longer than an hour. Then there is something confusing about ten% and 15%. What you then (I at any rate) end up paying seems completely arbitrary to anything on the chart. An impulse discount was then offered on the arbitrary sum too. Maybe I was having a blonde moment but it does seem a bit complicated and it is awfully hot.

I did manage to say as I was leaving that I was going to write a rewiew and asked for his name. All he said was "name!" questioningly then with a shrug, "Doctor Bear". He also looked briefly, very very briefly flummoxed. Maybe for the reasons Anddy has pointed out he didn't want my review to set any presidents. I'm not so sure now I thought this was the "massage".

that was clearly not a massage but a private sex session because he liked you a lot. The pricing structure is normally very clear. Good for you, though!!! Lots of fun as vinapu says.

Are you still in Bangkok? Maybe I'd like to give you a massage too if you're that hot hahaha ;))))

Guest Cedric

Are you still in Bangkok? Maybe I'd like to give you a massage too if you're that hot hahaha ;))))

Thank you for the offer but I'm leaving today. I just have time to pick up my things from a designer reworking a few stones for me. He is unbelievably gifted managing to somehow masculinise everything, find that balance. I have yet to give him the pink diamond challenge ,though. (:

Last night I had a very good massage at Wat Po. I wasn't feeling very " hot" with this head cold so my masseur lathered on all sorts of pungent smelling remedies which seemed to help. Least I put off the aircon covered myself in blankets and sweated the night out, this morning I'm dry but still dozy. I use the same masseur every time at Wat Po he's very good, playful in a nice affectionate way. If you stick with one masseur you don't have to wait hours with all the other tourists and more importantly they learn your pain threshold. You get them the minute they are free no queue number.

To be honest I didn't know this forum was still alive. I must have posted thousands of post here but I see my post number has been reset and for awhile now. Oh well I will continue to post if I think it will help anyone. Have a good time Anddy!

Guest tsubiboy29

I have been to Dr Bear twice. I believe one of the therapists is the owner of this place. It was funny that all other therapists were available at the time but customers including myself wanted to be served by the owner. He has the right body, the right smile and the right skill. The shop is not conveniently located.  I remember that I had to change between MTR and BTS. 

Thank you for the offer but I'm leaving today. I just have time to pick up my things from a designer reworking a few stones for me. He is unbelievably gifted managing to somehow masculinise everything, find that balance. I have yet to give him the pink diamond challenge ,though. (:

Last night I had a very good massage at Wat Po. I wasn't feeling very " hot" with this head cold so my masseur lathered on all sorts of pungent smelling remedies which seemed to help. Least I put off the aircon covered myself in blankets and sweated the night out, this morning I'm dry but still dozy. I use the same masseur every time at Wat Po he's very good, playful in a nice affectionate way. If you stick with one masseur you don't have to wait hours with all the other tourists and more importantly they learn your pain threshold. You get them the minute they are free no queue number.

To be honest I didn't know this forum was still alive. I must have posted thousands of post here but I see my post number has been reset and for awhile now. Oh well I will continue to post if I think it will help anyone. Have a good time Anddy!

Thanks Cedric, I am having a good time :) :)

An thanks for the info about Wat Po, that's interesting. Unfortunately, it is far away from where I live, so unlikely I can make it my regluar massage place :(

Guest Tomas1576

If you want to enjoy a await Pho massage, you can also have an out call to your hotel. I do that regularly, and it works every time.

Guest Cedric

If you want to enjoy a await Pho massage, you can also have an out call to your hotel. I do that regularly, and it works every time.

Outcall from Wat Po? I wouldn't have imagined that possible. I might look into that, Bangkok taxis are even more of a nightmare than ever before. Thanks Tomas

Guest Cedric

Yes it's tricky. The hotel didn't have express boat connections to where I was going, they do have little boats that take you along the river to the MTR. I dunno everywhere I went that needed transport the taxi was the only option. 

Maybe Im lazy too but maps and timetables etc. The traffic is so bad as you say. It was brutally hot and even though I got out a taxi three times and walked. The drivers seemed perfectly happy with that.

Already planning another trip, there is a white orchid I must have for the garden....

Guest Tigerbone

So Cedric .. Did you circle the anal area on the diagram on the chart with a heavy duty marker pen .... to get such concentrated attention in that area ? Or just ask for 90 mins of organ 1 and 2?

Guest chrysalis

Was at Dr. Bear last week.

Signed up for 0.5 hour scrub, 1 hr Ob Oon, 0.5 hour Organ 2.

The only customer at 3pm, but didnt get to choose the masseur. Was randomly assigned to one.

Both scrub and ob oon is good, literally there is no crack or crevice uncovered. I feel there is more intentional brushing of the anal area. Organ 2 barely last for 10 minutes before both me and the masseur got sexcited and it quickly transitioned to a sex romp.Think he's horny too. Got to remove his chong kraben and soon he was over me, simulating f%^king. As I was not prepared for anal, spent the rest of time at foreplay, and almost made him cum before he pushed away.

On hindsight, I shouldnt have let lust get the better of me... and not fully tried the Organ 2, which is incidentally the most expensive treatment of all. Well...

Guest chrysalis

Have been following this forum prior to my trip and guess this is one way of contributing back, especially for fellow forumers who are visiting these establishments soon  :p