Everything posted by vinapu
-
Dont move to Pattaya
and I would trust his feed more than those of serial complainers. No doubt Pattaya has changed but so did Buenos Aires, Nairobi, Moscow and Suva as well. ( If one doesn't know Suva , ask Oldddaddy)
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
I assume he is still dead ?
-
The Capella hotel
check on Agoda and book right away
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
fuck nostalgia and memories and think about your next trip there. Better for your well being I guess
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
I generally avoid all big corpo and chain like businesses preferring to shop , dine and sleep in local , mom and pop type of establishments. 7/11 and Foodland in Thailand seem to be noble exceptions but just there
-
Silom 4
I don't like soi 4 for some reason but still visit it regularly for three great venues - G's, Banana Club and Jupiter. Other places there I just walk past and sometimes I wonder if I'm missing something.
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
and so do we, slowly but surely , sigh
-
Hide and seek - Aug 2025 trip to Thailand with niece
Using excuse that jet lags are hitting me badly ( which is true by the way in most cases ) and I may have urge to sleep at day time , niece and me agreed to no calling , no knocking door at all. Each time parting ways we fixed hour when we meet next and it worked very well. We still messaged on Whatsapp whenever need arose but that is easy not to respond until suitable time .
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
I , for one have fun trying to cross Surawong across Raya and treat it as cheap sport
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
like calling war ' special military operation " , thanks for good laugh thanks God for that, it looks 1984 was not a bad year after all
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
I wonder if you believe in what you just said. Honestly
-
The Maldives
I doubt as vacation there seem to be expensive , fitting for crowd usually staying in Capella hotel in Bangkok , not Nantra Silom and the like
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
Perhaps they like it like that ?
-
Put Your S. E. Asia Travel Plans On Hold
nice to be home, reading above I'm not complaining I got tiny bit soaked this morning
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
+1 but recently I always try to bring some other countries to the mix , Vietnam in January , Portugal and Spain in Jun and Cambodia in August
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
I also confirm no issues whatsoever with guest there, even with farang friend who just wanted to see the room. as for balconies don't expect too much in that department
-
Host Bars not in Jomtien, Boyztown
they are still there but now taking form of urge to pee
-
The Capella hotel
lucky you to have such problems . My problem in Bangkok is to make to Foodland before 9 am in order to have discounted breakfast at 84 baht instead of extortionate 93 baht they are charging after 9.
-
Fitting or poetic death?
correct but at least she seem to voice in the open what is is supposed to believe in. So I kind of like her gesture likely they both hopped that their venom still will be met with love and forgiveness
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
my stamp collection is vast and I need many shelves to fit her in
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
in places which cater to them. Don't lose from sight proliferation of upscale and priced accordingly spas in areas we tourists consider to far and obscure - Glam, Jey , Klover, Xclub etc
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
He is doing well and word is , he may be planning next trip to Bangkok, not worrying about perceived decline in gay scene I gather.
-
Is Amazon Prime Worth the Subscription Price?
I have an account on Amazon but don't even know what Amazon Prime is. Last time I bought something on Amazon was Christmas 2021 and item was at my door next day morning, still holiday where I live. I though it's gross to make people working on holidays when not necessary and i did not use it ever since
-
Dont move to Pattaya
I always say 'one can't return without leaving first'
-
Hiring moneyboys
neither name of your hotel until deal is sealed. hope you just learned that tip buy the word , not because some nasty experience