Everything posted by vinapu
-
Togayther Hostel Silom
You don't have far
-
Togayther Hostel Silom
I stay there in May 2024 and absolutely no issues whatsoever , neither with room nor visitors
-
Patpong comings and goings
It's his body and smile negative counts, not racial blend
-
Trip report PP October 2025
it was when I was passing by on my way to Space Hair bar 6 weeks ago
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
agree although very fact that such industry exists and thrives to extend it does is in my opinion telling a lot. Nobody heard about go-go bars in Saudi Arabia and hardly sex tourists go to Mauritania
-
Silom 4
best way to extend summer is to go somewhere warm
- I salute YOU.....
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
or Abiy of Ethiopia who promptly launched assault against his domestic opponents
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
shirt without pocket ? not even worthy her name
-
Trip report PP October 2025
Thank you for excellent report. Brief but very clear. Some of your findings (Hatha, Spice bar) are matching mine dot for dot, some others I'm less enthusiastic but what do I know? ( I don't classify Sun and Moon as economical option for PP and on my only visit I found A&P overhyped
- Massage places in Bangkok
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
fact that he ordered bombing Iran, country USA is not at war with should be enough to deny his claim. Otherwise it will make mockery out of Prize, not that it did not happen before.
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
never lose hope. Mamasans should be able to direct you to proper guy although I'd start with making sure guy pays attention to you first and inquire about his preferences later. No sense offing somebody who works overtime to avoid you eyesight , no matter how impressive he is in the looks department.
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
always look at bright side, due to small size of Ibis rooms one's walking is reduced to just two steps in each direction while in Raya's Grand Deluxe going from the bed to the bathroom requires almost trekking and kissing ' good bye ' to your bed companion is mandatory
- Pattaya or Bangkok
-
Silom 4
depends of bar and boy but in most cases yes, exceptions apply here and there
-
Silom 4
and i need to wait until January of 2027 if that little , sigh
-
Side cruising bar
the same soi Wall Street Inn and Togayther Hostel are located. it has clear sign. Soi is to the right of that Greek temple look alike building
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
they are long gone so don't bother. I rarely visit Sunee now so can't say anything current. For now raunchiest place seems to be XBoys in Boyztown , at least as far as show is concerned
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
make sure when they give you a change in coins to pocket it all as that is their behavior which should not to be supported
-
Dame Patricia Routledge RIP
RIP Mrs. Bucket. I only knew here from that series but remember that creation very well
-
19 year old American missing for 3 weeks in Phuket
that's sick , not your post but what guy did
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
some of them do during their last , after show walkabout. It was understood that guys with numbers are still available while those without are already booked but I have reason to suspect it's not entirely accurate. So don't be discouraged if you don't see number on them
-
Massage, Non Massage spots
You mean Green Massage , Suwiwong ?
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
Good Boys and that big bar opposite it , name escaped me but it started with K (Krazy Boys ??? ). Sunee Plaza was always bit of also run for me and I visited it only occasionally. like most closed businesses do- lack of patronage looks that you were not diligent reader here