Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. sometimes I wonder if we changed more than those bars and what was fun for us 5 years ago now we find boring and other way around. Your comment about Jupiter made me to realize that for me nothing changer in Jupiter atmosphere since my first visit years ago and still on my scale bar moved from ' I don't like it there" to "must go to" simply because quite a few offs from there turned out very well. I used to be massage fan , now most of my encounters are from bars. Used to start every trip with visit to Arena, now it's " OMG I'm leaving tonight and did not check on Arena yet , let's go now" and again , I don't think anything changed there and certainly not for the worse. And for the hell of me I can't figure out how and why I switched from Singha to Chang which I used to hate
  2. They should be banned from visiting for life.
  3. as much as I'm not fan of Trump that is least of world' problems with his . He dressed for an occasion ditching even his habitual red tie and I don't see anything wrong with his dress. not long ago we were marveling at idiocy of his VP scolding Zelensky for not showing up in suit for White House visit
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    book through miles redemption feature of respective airline website. this is how I book using miles from Miles and More (Lufthansa)
  5. although I visit every trip at least once , just like every other bar, for me Freshboys is only bar where , as I'm unknown there bar one recent addition, I'm left undisturbed with only random smile going my way from the stage
  6. topped up with cream or ketchup ?
  7. that's nothing unfortunate, it's how market economy works. They are not fooling those customers, they bare letting them know what rate at that bar is. Newcomers to every market always pay more than prevailing rate as they won't know what it is until some exploration of alleys will be done
  8. here comes part when friends don't need always to agree . I need better glasses I suppose
  9. yes , markets , temples and museums
  10. One horror finished on that memorable day and in few days another started next door as Khmer Rouge emptied Phnom Penh and started their bloody genocidal experiment in Cambodia.
  11. very fitting as hotel itself costs peanuts too
  12. I was told grand opening scheduled for Feb 31 of next year ?
  13. don't worry , you paid fairly considering area. Upper limit of 2500-3000 would be applicable to more upscale places in such areas, like Jey or Prince
  14. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    correct but as far as keeping me happy there are plenty boys in various stages of undress available there. Certainly much , much more than I can finance hiring off.
  15. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    hope not in heaven yet ! On Jan 28th 2029 in the evening I'm going to Dreamboys Patpong. Are you joining in?
  16. yes or try to talk him to make himself fully available for the said 1000 , further from the centre probability of that happening will increase
  17. very good ! I also remind them about time purchased and if they still insist in going i let them to but at next approach for another off I threw diplomacy out of window and tell them in no uncertain terms " no, last time you left earlier and I did not like it". One of them even complained to his client about such weird customer not knowing we know each other and message will be passed on.
  18. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    but look at bright side , now we have back up in Jomtien Supercentre. Anyways , while decline is visible and felt, it's better to count the blessings of still having 8 of them. to some of us soon it will be irrelevant as doctor will prohibit us from leaving town depriving us a chance to visit all remaining 4 bars in March of 2029
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I get it. reason for my comment was recollection of dinner with certain boy I offed and treated with dinner at Happy Beer Garden opposite Raya . Neither dinner was nor restaurant is particularly flashy. Upon paying the bill boy commented " for that money I could have dinner for whole week in my local market at Din Daeng"
  20. that summarises neatly everybody's reason for paying for sex
  21. but rater it should MISTER this opportunity
  22. can't find that etc. bar on the map, where is it me wonders ?
  23. They will but fortunately word ' no' was invented in XXVII century BC and put into good use ever since . Specially when comes to drinks and tips in bar they quietly resign when you refuse next time but still will be trying. Lowering tip in the room may be harder to execute as guy may suspect something is wrong with his services and best way to go about that is to discuss new tip before leaving bar. it they feel too entitled there are another bars and boys in them.
  24. with 4 trips to Bangkok in 2024 I guess I'm happy with what is an offer as strongly believe that I need only one bar with one boy in it to keep me returning.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.