Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. this is what I carry with me, in case something happens at least they have something to identify to whom that bloody carcass possibly belongs to . Passport belong to safety box in my opinion
  2. I was there in January but had guy with me so was not interested in the scene but when passing by on day tour I saw venue which looked like boy bar. Since it was day time it was close and I don't recall nether name nor where exactly it was in the city.
  3. It means when we lose phone we lose passport too ?
  4. you are big guy so they are more afraid of you than you would be afraid of them
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    fine, we can live with that I guess
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    no, we are friends and friends don't fuck each other, ask any bar boy. I'm not short of self esteem, I just know my place in line
  7. I like strong handshake, not like one is handing me overs some unwrapped jelly
  8. you need money for your expensive hotels I gather
  9. I wouldn't worry about all the nuances and just do it, leave nuances to locals if they care or have anything at stake. It's not that we show them a finger accidentally
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I doubt anybody would off me once , never mind three times on one night
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    that's novelty for me, It means one more hunting ground
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    turns out to be the same so I'd opt for drink option as it gives more goodies for ones buck - boy AND dink
  13. no, it was painless , no feelings hurt as it felt like matter of fact statement without trying to insert himself in conversation / company
  14. Hurrah , we will get first hand account, yes ?
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    fact that many countries are charging much higher tariffs than outer way around can be easily explained. In places lacking universal income tax scheme it one of main sources of government income. Otherwise how country where 3 or 7 % of population pays income tax funds itself ? We never hear about tax filling frenzy in Cambodia or Laos like we have in many countries around this time of year
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    thank you for pointing it out , I wonder how I could miss it at the first time, lol
  17. AI produced pictures seems to be getting better and better
  18. that would be least of my worries. Long term residents have ample opportunity, not afforded to us , 3 week visitors, to built up service providers database at discounted price owing to repeated business. In days of 1000 baht short time tips while walking with boy to hotel we met some farang on the street who said ' see you tomorrow " to the boy" who subsequently told me he goes to fuck him regularly twice a week , I forgot which days, for 500 baht each time . I suspect this day similar arrangements can be made with boy special.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    lucky city to have this sort of problems, sigh
  20. thank you it's one of those obvious things which warrants repeating and repeating at ever turn. We will hear stories of things stolen and damaged/ destroyed by water. One of my forum friends says he doesn't eave his room until after dark, another one got and eye infection from dirty water splashed . So it seems to be fun but not for everybody.
  21. at least we now understand better how , say authoritarians , are managing to silence their people
  22. all that reads as operetta script. Is that how Made Great Again America should look and behave like ?
  23. because vacations are always more exciting than daily life
  24. Until you find somebody suitable I gather ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.