Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I'm glad i squandered whatever I had on dissolute living and now when leaving an apartment I don't even bother to close balcony door. What a sweet taste of freedom from material worries it is.
  2. only outrageous thing about the issue is that they did it in most dirty and polluted part of the beach
  3. issue fits with book I'm reading right now about XIII century France
  4. why wouldn't they ? after all kids should be in bed at this time in such family friendly destination and as for adults , they did not do anything most adults t did not try or see before
  5. If I'm in such situation which happens quite often I always book room for night before exactly not to have this kind of issues. The same when flight leaves late in the evening- whole night is booked so I don't need to beg hotel for an extension
  6. I'm afraid it's becoming too complex and convoluted for general population to accept or even acknowledge. Serious movement may start looking like party of weirdos
  7. they even had UN General Secretary U Thant
  8. there are countries where the same can be said about big chunk of population accepting anything they hear and see on Fox and don't bother to check things themselves
  9. now Squirrel House hotel is there and you can climb those stairs again
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    initially 29 until they realize they goofed again
  11. 10 hours flight and you there 2 hours flight and you there
  12. some boys from there are still in the business and can be seen in Dreamboys and even Atlas including one whom I considered too old to work in bar then and obviously I was wrong
  13. that would be nice, believe you me
  14. and waiting for floridarob to show up ?
  15. +1 never ever I felt rushed there, quite opposite
  16. glad you finally nailed guy you dreamt about for a while. as often happens when we meet our dreams - there's bit of disappointment. Since he is soo busy let him be and look for less busy but more satisfying companions. I dropped two otherwise excellent regulars from my roster because they did the same mistake , told me they need to cut meeting short because they had other clients in line. Fine and see you never again I thought to myself and sticking to it despite advances from them each trip.
  17. forgive her , she was on her period or had bout of hot flashes
  18. sometimes misguided national pride takes over rational behavior
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    start with the obvious - it will never happen. Some countries will try to accommodate USA demands while other will find other channels to purchase what they need or even may start at looking for way of producing it themselves.
  20. that's the very good point, enough to smell something suspicious
  21. we may not like it but as a host country they have full right to tell us exactly that. After all in a s sea of colonies they maintained their independence so must be doing something right No foreign monarch ever graced face of their currency or postal stamps
  22. looks that Trump administration is very detail oriented. Trump and tax PLAN ? that 'plan' part must be a joke
  23. you ? You are Olddady , not old Scrooge
  24. he did not die of HIV , just to steer this topic back to an original subject.
  25. very valid point , not only in this discussion but in general. When people are talking about countries they visited they tend to extrapolate what they saw and experience in places they visited to a whole country. Shiny new subways in capitals have nothing in common with rickety 50 years old carriages taking people to the market in deep provinces and palatial condo buildings often are just stone throw from slums. So one's view may entirely depend on which side of river friends he is visiting live.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.