Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. some of us can't hold 8 months without revisiting , amazing feast of restraint
  2. Welcome to the forum Problem with shows is that most of them are starting roughly at the same time , between 10 and 11. Goodboys ( right under Freshboys) may have second show at midnight. Show in Banana is practically non-stop . Atlas has big boys but also most progressive show of them all and you will see plenty of flesh and boys are clingy, perhaps too clingy for novice but take "no" very well. For 347th time in the forum I repeat ' go and see for yourself" I not necessarily agree with foolish that Moonlight show is boring, it certainly may not be for somebody who did not see it before. Since your guts are telling you to start with Freshboys, go there first. Don't be scared of mamasan there, if she is pushing tell her what I always do everywhere ' I like the girls", you may even be believed as not known to them. You are in for the ball. don't forget to tell us about your impressions
  3. listen to jason !!!
  4. vinapu replied to ichigo's topic in Gay Thailand
    not many gentlemen on that bus since she was left standing. If she was that uncomfortable she could wait for next baht bus and would have choice of prime seats. I fully agree that those standing places on platform are not fitting ' safe capacity ' description and when taking bus in that direction I use an advice I just dispensed
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    wet end of dry vacation then?
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I fared better there when I was called ' sexy grandpa", not sure I should be thrilled though
  7. exactly , they showed their compassionate side in 80ties when they were supporting Pol Pot dwindling forces close to their order
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    indeed late summer
  9. all I can say that indeed red line toward Don Muang seemed much busier this January than last year so obviously commuters got the message
  10. I found Australia to be full of Australians too
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    you can always take revenge by spitting in his soup or something
  12. We are talking about tourists. Your point is valid but doesn't seem to belong to this thread. ( Somebody sarcastic may mention that there was not much shame or remorse in his country after George W invaded Iraq under false 'weapon of mass destruction " pretext )
  13. familiar non-sense , repeated in countries world over, be it Afghanis in Iran, Paraguayans in Argentina, Zimbabweans in South Africa and so on. Yet somehow locals are not lining up to take that dirtiest , lowest paid and most dangerous jobs immigrants are supposed to steal from them. Glad to learn Thailand is part of mainstream bullshit
  14. now when Musk fired everybody it may not be that easy to get help. Treat it as cost of having greatest president America ever had and ever will
  15. Thank you indeed ! We don't need to like each other but we can address our frustration with other members by private message or , when comes to worst , screaming while farting on balcony , not by calling names publicly , never mind sending death wishes.
  16. you have a good heart!
  17. me neither as I never stay there
  18. vinapu replied to ichigo's topic in Gay Thailand
    better than disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle
  19. What was wrong with Russian tourists ? They may not be first to smile at strangers or start conversation but otherwise from my experience they behave even if they mostly stick to their own kin. Personally I prefer them to some overly friendly Westerners who in short 10 minutes baht bus ride want to know when I'm from , what I do for living and how often I visit Thailand while at the same time telling me where best girls are.
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    considering that Suvarnabhumi- Jomtien bus costs 143 don't expect much of additional luxury for price of 122 but every additional bus is an asset as waiting times for the next bus in January were up to 3 hours .
  21. You are gentleman and a scholar !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.